Looking for GF, Visited girl in Ukraine

Xpander

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey all, how are you doing?

I've been chatting with a beautiful 24 yr old girl from ukraine since last fall, and finally this spring I decided to visit her. By the way I am probably in the BF Zone here since I'm looking for a relationship (and so does she). So I did visit her, and came back 4 days ago. The three days I had with her was fantastic, and very intense. She really treated me very well, I don't speak the language so she fixed everything, cooked for me and she also wanted to pay equally for things (but I paid more). I also visited her mom, and she was very kind and generous. Mom was also very touched (actually crying), I don't know but this must be a good thing?

While we were there we kissed, cuddled and held hands a lot. She has had no past real relationships and I think she is actually a virgin. When it comes to sex, I invited her to my room a few times but she resisted. The last evening I really tried to get her to my room, literally dragging her (not so hard though). She was flattered and laughing by this, but kept saying no and explained to me that she had to make sure that I love her and that she loves me before we had sex. I said that I respect her decision, and decided that if I pushed her into sex she could regret it and there would be no chance that she's coming to visit me later. Was this decision wrong?

Anyway, the point of this travel was to meet her in order to get a GF who would live with me in my country. Her sister already met a guy from another part of western Europe and is planning to move there. We talked about her visiting me, and she seems interested, but also a bit hestitant. She talked about some visum rules, and a few other concerns she has. Of course there are many things to consider before going.

When I left, we kissed goodbye, and I said I hope we meet soon, and she said she thinks she will come. A little later she wrote me a message that I didn't receive until next day. She said thanks for fantastic days and she hoped we would meet soon. Then she had written another message same day which I also didn't receive until next day. So the next day I received in total 6 messages that she had sent me during our three days and the day of travelling. This could almost ruin the whole thing, because when I didn't answer the last two messages she thought I didn't want to communicate with her anymore! So I explained in a facebook-message that something was wrong with the phone or network, and that I still really want to communicate with her, and hoping she would come soon, and I linked some visum rules for visiting my country, offered her help etc.

The reason why I am writing here is that I feel that she is slowing down. Going from text messages to facebook-messages makes things slower as she has to be home and online to answer my messages, and she only writes once a day or every second day. I invited her for a skype session, but she still hasn't anwered me, and this is a bit frustrating. What do you think I should do here, just be patient?

>