Member Poll  Looking for Pickup Chats in FB, Whatsapp for motivation and exp. exchange

MaxiStyle

Rookie
Rookie
Hi there!

I want to find chats for make resource environment for motivate me.

When I see that guyes in chat talk about going to fields, I got the I must too. And I do.

It works.

I have some chats but it is russian chats. I want english speaking chats.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Look up playing with fire.He got great texts breakdown.Ultimate man Project would be great too.But why bother reading that much with those when u can read How to Text Girls by Chase Amante or snag a copy of What She Really Means by Hector and get a deep understanding of what really goes into texting and come up with good texts.

I'd go for the latter options every single time . Meanwhile you could also look up Skills on here.He gives great texts analyses

MaxiStyle

Rookie
Rookie
@Chad Tyrone you did not understand my question.
Thank you for books but I don't want sit at home or office and think how to make that girl wants to text with me.
I want to walk, meet nice girls and talk with them in reality, not in messangers.

TheEcho

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Ahh, are you able to read the GirlsChase articles? Maybe ask ChatGPT 3.5 to translate part by part from English to Russian. Not sure how good it is at that, but seems more promising than most translators currently.

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Chad Tyrone you did not understand my question.
Thank you for books but I don't want sit at home or office and think how to make that girl wants to text with me.
I want to walk, meet nice girls and talk with them in reality, not in messangers.
You mean infield approaches?

Really tryna understand you.Anyway bet u mean u want to see other guys talk in the field with girls and replicate what they are doing,right?

Best infield approaches I can recall off the top of my head are from TaySocial, Ultimate Man Project and Playing with Fire ... Really hard to find a video with the best guys in field.

GirlsChase doesn't have any for sound enough reasons...Yeah of course u may learn something from other Puas but what if u could come up with a solid process that isn't patchwork -y.There's a lot going behind the scenes when it comes to seduction.It ain't mere talk and get coochie.You have to have frame,ace tests,handle objections,handle wildcards, properly transit,emanate sexiness...name it

Honestly you will get the most bang for your buck if u could get a book or product.Again,you could read How to Make Girls Chase for a start or buy One date or read Alek Rolstad articles by subscribing to the site... there's a lot more u can do.Grab Seduction MMA by Gunwitch.

Basically get a process down and u won't have to worry about using some pick up lines that merely worked once due to luck.Get a good understanding...know what works and what doesn't .

That is if ur main goal is to close deals😉.Hope I got what u were asking.

~Chad Tyrone

>