Resident  Looking for wingmen in the London and South East area

killerman

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hi, I'm looking for a wingman, in the London and South East area. I'm currently based in Brighton.

Background: Started approaching in late 2014. Done probably around about 2000 approaches. Stopped doing pickup when I got into a relationship in 2015 and again when I got into a second relationship in 2017. Lays: Close to 50 women. Find it easy to get numbers, dates, lays but looking to increase the quality of women I get eg 8s and 9s and develop into a far more seductive and advanced seducer.
Where I meet girls: Mostly doing cold approach, but open to doing nightgame and bars. Not a fan of night clubs, but if you've got REALLY good game maybe you can tempt me to try night clubs.
Whom I'd like to meet: Someone roughly at the same level I'm at. Or someone who's starting out but REALLY has the hunger to get really good. Someone serious and dedicated. Someone who works out and is fit and in shape would be great. Also people on a higher level than me would be great as I'm also looking to improve and learn from people who are much better at seduction than me. The higher their level the better.

Last edited:
>