LR  Lost my virginity

Wanderer

Space Monkey
space monkey
I did it! I'm in Bangkok, and went partying on khaosan road. Probably one of the easiest places to get laid: it's the party street in Bangkok for tourists. The first night no action happened but it was fucking awesome. Last night tho...

First I was hanging out with a friend and just hitting on loads of girls, talking to everyone, offering people whiskey and having a blast. I don't remember too many details though. After a while we went in a club. I don't remember what happened, but the next thing I remember is me and my wing each dancing with a Thak girl. First time I think I've danced with a girl, so I just did what other guys were doing. Except I also pulled her close, then danced far away, then pulled her close again etc. Grabbed her ass like four or five times but she kept saying no but also laughing. Or at least smiling don't know exactly. For some reason she left, maybe after I asked her if she wanted to go find some place more quiet than this. I went to the bathroom, and when I got back she took my hand and we started dancing again.

She said okay let's get out of here without me asking again, after she had reacted poorly to that suggestion at first. I walked with my arm around her waist out of the party area, and down some calm streets thinking of going to some park and banging her there, I didn't have any logistics set up. Tried pulling her in to an alley at least twice but she wasn't down for that haha. Then we sat down and I sat against her with my arm around her. She was really upset I think about her being a good girl and not having sex before the tenth date or something and complaining about western guys being players and stuff. I convinced her to get a hotel room "to get to know each other better". So I got a room.

We didn't immediately lie down but I don't remember what we did do. Anyway after a little bit I got down to my underpants and lay on top of her and kissed her. She started talking about being a good girl and this inky being her fourth time on khaosan and asking me if I was gonna leave her if we had sex. I did not feel like leaving her after sex, heck, I'd never had sex in my life and figured I might as well bang her a couple times if I got to that point. So I told her I could only stay for a couple days, but that I would enjoy seeing her again during that time. She was half convinced. Stuff kept coming up, don't remember what, but it took quite a while and I was losing hope, basically just continuing because why not, it wasn't like there were better things to do. Eventually however I got my hand in her shirt and bra and started playing with her breasts. Then they came off almost immediately. Her pants went slightly easier, and I took her panties off at the same time. Threw them across the room, did the same with my underpants. Looked her in the eye, kissed her, grinded on her for about fifteen seconds, then lost my virginity.

And that's that!

-----------------------------------------------

The next morning she was very troubled, and started calling me her boyfriend and stuff. Played a bunch of songs from whiny guys professing there love and commitment or their broken hearts because of a lack of commitment. She told her mom and her friends we had sex. And she kept telling me I was a playboy (lol, she's the first girl I've ever slept with) and asking me to stay with her. I was down to hang out with her for a little bit but told her I'd have to leave after a little while. She didn't want to have sex in the morning, she said she was hungry, and afraid I just wanted to bang her once and leave. I think she liked the sex, I don't know how to tell but I think she had three orgasms, at least her moaning got louder and more intens until it just stopped and when it stopped she told me I had to slow down because it hurt - who knows. I didn't come, it actually felt less good than I had expected sex to be, still good tho.

Either way when she asked after breakfast I said it was fine to go down to the beach this evening and stay there a day or two. I figured it would be nice to have sex a couple times, and to be around a girl I've had sex with. I also felt bad about just leaving her, she seemed very distressed about me doing that. Have to work on my expectation setting, and becoming more of a lover instead of I want to marry you right now and have kids. She was very confused at first when I got her some anticonception pills, but I told her she had to take them because I couldn't raise a kid now (I'm 19).

All in all it was a fun experience, glad to have had sex some time, and I enjoy her company even if it's probably just because she's the only girl so far I've banged. Next couple days will be sex on the beach! At least near the beach.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey Cheers man! You did it. 19 years old not too bad for popping your cherry. Details are fuzzy for you,but that's ok you got it done that's all that matters. For your future reference try to remember everything exactly as it happened so you have some familiarity with how you escalated with her and next time you're in a similar situation you know what to do. But here's to many more girls!

housecards

Space Monkey
space monkey
Congrats lad! Hope it kicks start your journey of leading the kind of life you want.

cruiser

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Let’s gooo man! Hahaha did you watch that video I sent before going out! The black dude dancing to the Friday song ? That’s awesome buddy

why did you buy her pills? Don’t be silly and wrap your Willy!

>