LR  LR: Same Day Lay

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
So I had just had a girl spend the night, but we didnt get intimate so I was slightly frustrated and decided to go for a walk this morning after dropping her off.

On this walk, Im walking around the park and these two girls walk past me and one of the girls has the biggest smile on her face Ive ever seen. So I smile back and continue walking past them, hearing them talk about me slightly as I walk further away.

I circle around and see them again and again - this blonde has this huge smile on her face. She has a big personality and is laughing and having a good day. So I smile, approach, and say "you have too nice of a smile for me not to say hi" and so we meet and shes confident and obviously interested from the start.

So her friend walks about 10-20 ft ahead of us as we walk and talk - talking about everything from her family and heritage to her job and life experiences. Half way though I ask if shes a coffee person and she says she loves coffee so I tell her we should grab some sometime this week and she goes "Yeah! Do you want my number?" to which I get her number and we continue our walk and talk.

Eventually, we all three are over walking and Im about to walk back to my apartment, which I let her know was in walking distance. She says she lives nearby too and I ask her if shes free tonight for that coffee. She says she works nights and has to go home and sleep but shes got a movie plan for 8 PM. So I asked about the next day and she says her schedule is open. So I say lets plan on that and we split ways.

Heres how the texting went:

NBW: "hey (name), its NBW - nice walking and talking today ;)"

Her: (2 min later) "Hey if I wake up early maybe we can meet up before my movie"
Her: "Or it would be an early morning before I sleep tomorrow before work lol "
Her: (5 min after I didnt reply right away) "Good to talk to you too."

NBW: (3 min later) "whats the earliest youd be willing to wake up?"
NBW: "if youre down for meeting around 5:30-6 thatd work"

Her: (about 40 min later) "530 works for me. I will text you when I wake up and we can confirm, sound good?"

Me: (about 10 min later) "Sounds good"

Her: (around 4:20) "I'm awake. Are you still available to meet up at 530?"

NBW: (7 min later) "I am lol"
NBW: "I can meet sooner too say like 5"

Her: (3 min later) "That sounds okay where do you want to meet?"

And so on we met around 5:15ish.

We go in and grab coffee. I pay and she says thank you. Then I direct her to sit on these comfy couches. So she sits down and I put my arm over the couch around her shoulders and we talk.

She is very receptive to touch and touches me back a lot. We share a lot of laughs and stories and I enjoy deep diving with her. Added in some sexual inuendo at times. Strong eye contact the whole time and we have a bubble. The barista even carried over our coffees for us (usually we have to go get them when they call our names).

After about an hour or so, she has her leg around mine, is touching my thigh at points and holding my hand when she can. Shes very close and snuggled underneath my arm so I ask her if she wants to come meet our cat.

She enthusiastically says yes. So I have her follow me in my car and in 5 min we are at my apartment.

We walk in and I give a quick tour. The cat is in my roommates room with my roommate so we pass by his room on the way to my room at the end of the hall.

I shut the door and we lay on my bed. After some small talk, we go right into kissing and she starts using tongue from the start. Very little resistance. Then her pants, shirt, bra, and underwear all come off next - flung across the room. She helps me get undressed and I start with kissing her body and light biting. After a while of this, I eat her out and she does some oral action before I grab a condom to be safe, put it on, and she bends over, butt in the air ready for it.

So we go for it like rabbits. My bed is shaking all over the place and I am seriously concerned my neighbors are going to file a noise complaint lmao. I hear my roommates door open, shut, and he leaves the apartment (he had previous plans to leave anyways to meet up with a buddy of ours).

So we go on for a while and she gets to climax and we climaxed together. Then we cuddled a bit and she said it was really fun and that it was amazing.

After a while of cuddling, we get up and get dressed. I grab us some water and we eat some pizza. Was going to go join my buddies for food but I guess the restaraunt was packed and there wasnt seating for two more. So we just chilled at the apartment a bit - she met the cat who she absolutely fell in love with.

Eventually, her sister texts her about the movie and she has to go so we kiss and I pull away first before she heads out. We have the seed of going on a night drive together planted as the second date choice.

Overall, the date lasted from 5:15 to 7:30 when she left. Going to send her an after-sex text around 8:45.

Fun times~

NBW

Stark

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good work NBW!

I liked how you followed up - seeing her smile at you.

Just read some of your old posts, great to see that you've improved a lot.

Which city are you at?

NewBeeWinner

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
@Stark

Thanks Man - honestly still feels like I have a long way to go but I am doing better!

I dont feel comfortable saying the exact city but Im about an hour outside of Denver CO.

NBW

>