LR  Lucky Break

Tramp

Space Monkey
space monkey
First lay report, just got done a little while ago. Let me know your advice for any mistakes I made in the field, open to all of your advice and input! I have to say, I wasn't really the one leading the interaction to sex; most of the effort to get sex came from her. Works for me! (Report not proofread or edited, so there's probably a lot of extra information and words.)

The Set Up

I spent the day trying to talk to girls and work on my approach anxiety. I got no sleep at all last night... and it showed in my lazy walk, tired eyes and my lack of approaches. I was at the local mall, and it felt as if there were no girls in sight anywhere. In reality, there were a few cute ones that I could have approached (and I mean only a few; the mall was near empty), but my anxiety just felt overwhelming because of my tired state of mind. I knew I should have approached those few girls; a couple approaches are better than no approaches. Overall, the experience was a lot of walking and a large feeling of being let down; I had failed to accomplish anything.

I decided to head home. I rode the bus, and I noticed how fewer and fewer cute girls have been riding the bus. No opportunity to redeem myself there either... It was a mental beat down on the way home; I was defeated, all my fundamentals and all my efforts abandoned me for the day. I walked home bitter, and stopped off at an empty park to let my frustration out on a lonely fence. Yeah I was a bit emotional... But hey, I'm a work in progress!

The Meet

I decided to leave the park and continue my walk home. There's a hill that overlooks another park not far from my house. I walked down that hill, not a smile on my face, when I looked down into the park, and saw two girls and a guy sitting at a table, while one was in a sexy pose (turns out she was dancing, but I couldn't tell from my quick glimpse).

I thought I could hop the fence to go straight to their table, but that would have been stupid whether I made it or not. I kept walking down the hill, and I reached the corner.

She was walking towards me. She stopped and asked me if I was this guy she knows, Anthony. We made light conversation at first, it felt a bit awkward, but from her body language I could tell she was interested in me (her legs were crossed, she was fidgeting, twirling her hair, moved closer when I moved closer). Not just the body language actually... She ditched the people at the table and asked if I wanted to sit down with her. Finally, my defeated mindset let up, and I started handling things the way I usually do. I kept it the conversation light, joking with her, but not being gamey. She explained she was showing off some of her dance moves at the table… And she offered to show me the sexy ones. Before she could, she said she had to get her phone from her house, and we started walking up the hill together. She definitely needed to grab her phone so she could get my number.

The Lay

We got to her house. She grabbed her phone. She's more of a crazy party girl style; smokes weed, parties, etc. More or less a first for me, I rarely find myself chatting with these crazy fun party type girls. Was a good break from the mold.

She was saying how she’s waiting for a friend to pick her up, and I suggested we chill at the empty park (the one where I brooded at before).

We got to an empty table there. Then she showed me her dance moves! She gave a very sexy grind session and then a lap dance at the empty park. It was almost too good to be true, especially because she had a very rocking body, tight clothes on and her face was pretty cute too! (For any female readers that come by in the future, she had a great personality too).
I then took her to this grassy hill part that was out of sight of people (there are house near the park that can see most of it, so I had to get her out of sight of them too).

She was super obvious about her intentions. She just asked “What if I started making out with you right now?” and we started going at it. The mood stayed lighter still; it wasn’t so much “romantic and serious” as it was just two young adults having some naughty fun in public. We laughed every 5 minutes, and then we’d dive into quiet kissing, and then a slight break for laughter, and then more quiet passionate kissing.
I slammed her hands behind her to the ground and she commented “Oh, so this is how you do it.” I replied in a sexy resonant voice “This is me being nice.” And she asked “What happens when you’re mad?” I just said don’t make me mad, and then she lightly slapped my face. I forcefully flipped her over and pulled her tights all the way down, pushed her ass onto the ground, and started fingering her violently. I have to say she had a very small opening, my finger felt cramped. She asked me then “I bet your dick couldn’t fit in there.” Her tone was provoking, just trying to get the sex she craved. As I pulled out my condom, she said she remembered there was a spot in the park that’s hidden, with no street cameras, and it’s out of sight.

She pulled her tights up, and we went to the small little corner near the building (the “empty park” I’m talking about is just an elementary school park, it’s usually empty during summer.) We made out for a few minutes so I could grind against her to get hard again. When I was, I yanked her tights down, put my condom on and I was going to try to have her on top. Thing is, I’m still young and this was only my 5th time having sex, so I had a hard time putting it in, and our pants hanging at our ankles didn’t help. I decided to take her doggy style, so I shoved her off of me, forced her head down and bent her over, and tried entering her that way. I fell out a few times, but I finally stopped rushing the process and started feeling her and moving with her, and thrusted in and out of her without falling out. As I did, I could hear her moaning quietly, and so I scratched down her back and spanked her hard as I thrusted. Before, when I was falling out of her, I at one point brushed pass her asshole and she said “That’s my ass” in a sort of nonchalant tone. Well, while I took her doggy style there, I decided to spice things up even further. I put my finger in her ass, and could hear her moan a bit louder. I thrusted my member and my finger out of her holes as we went on. I finally pulled out so we could switch it up, and so I pulled her up onto her feet and bent her over harder than before. I found her hole quick, and as I kept going, I noticed blood. She had said she lost her virginity just a week ago, but she was bleeding with me. (Afterwards, she noted the guy she was with when she lost her virginity was small, and probably didn’t go in all the way. She said our sex hurt more and that she had a bit of a hard time walking. She also said she wasn’t on her period, so I guess her virginity is the only answer here?).

I pulled out so I could see what was going on (never had a virgin before). And then I decided to try for what I really wanted… I put my member in her ass, and she didn’t protest at all. She just kept moaning.

We had to stop because she had to check in with her parents at home and because people might walk by. Sadly, I didn’t get to finish, I usually can have sex for hours with a condom on (I don’t know about no condom, probably would be only 5 minutes haha) so we didn’t have enough time. We’re both 18 and not moved out yet, and her parents are overbearing and very, very religious (praise the Lord for their daughter though!). I walked her back, and we had our arms around each other laughing and having a good time. She explained why she really came to talk to me, saying she thought I was extremely hot and wanted to try her luck with me. We actually ran into her friends from the table, and before we were in earshot of them she said “They thought I was crazy for going up to you. Now, I got a hot guy wrapped around me.” She noted how the last guy was pretty small sized and probably didn’t thrust in deep enough (see above). She also kept commenting things like “Well, now I lost my virginity to an even hotter guy” or “I’m surprised I can still walk after that.”

Ending

We continued hanging out in the day, no auto-rejection thus far. We were all smiles, close together and not awkward at all. Still passionate and felt even closer than we were before. She asked for my number, and asked for when she could see me again. She is crazy, but man do I love it! We also started having real conversation, like what her interests were. She actually used to do gymnastics. Even said she wanted to show me how flexible she is;)

Overall, this one came out of nowhere. The last thing I expected to be doing tonight is writing a lay report, especially with how defeated I felt before. In fact, reading back on what I’ve written, this report seems like its chalk full of BS, and I understand if a few say it is. It does seem pretty far-fetched, at least to me who’s still getting his feet under him in seduction. The lesson here though is this:

Don’t ever stop trying. I declared in my mind today that I gave up on girls before she came up to me… and just read what happened. I had a really crazy experience that was tons of fun and totally worth all the mental slumps I go through when I try to get better at this and fail. This isn’t the first time this mental-slump-comeback thing has happened, but they happen rarely and when they do happen they really keep you on track. Don’t ever stop fighting for your goals. I didn’t really have to do much work with this girl… I guess you could say it was a lucky break. But man I don’t take it for granted… it let me know the lifestyle I can have if I put enough hard work into it.
Cheers!
Tramp

>