Make your Bed

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Just Dave here,

As simple and momish as this sounds it goes an long way. Think about it you go out to pick up girls and you want to bring her back for some loving, it's a lot smoother of a transition to the bed if it's already made.

Sidenote: Girls like sitting on clean things, what I've done in the past was kept dirty laundry on my chairs to guide her to my bed.
The best part is it takes like three seconds to do, but it's one of the most overlooked things in seduction. When you take time to make your bed you convey that you were planning on bringing someone back to your place. It gives you added confidence as you walk around town looking for that lucky woman. ;)

Another time,

Just Dave

Franco

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
what I've done in the past was kept dirty laundry on my chairs to guide her to my bed.

This one made me laugh, Dave! Interesting idea... I do make my bed before I go out, but leaving a "laundry path" to it sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe I'll try it next time I go out. ;)

- Franco

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Franco said:
what I've done in the past was kept dirty laundry on my chairs to guide her to my bed.

This one made me laugh, Dave! Interesting idea... I do make my bed before I go out, but leaving a "laundry path" to it sounds like an interesting idea. Maybe I'll try it next time I go out. ;)

- Franco

Thanks Franco the "laundry path" it works really well. Girls won't touch things they find smelly or disgusting, so let me know how it works out.
Ironically the clothes on the chair were clean haha. ;)

kneek0

Space Monkey
space monkey
Having a neat room, in my experience, makes the girl feel more comfortable. As for the dirty laundry on the chair, I just take the chair out of my room all together so the only place to sit is on my bed!

Just_Dave

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
kneek0 said:
Having a neat room, in my experience, makes the girl feel more comfortable. As for the dirty laundry on the chair, I just take the chair out of my room all together so the only place to sit is on my bed!

Very true, and that works even better. I lived in a one bedroom apartment set up last year and I had a huge suite that led to my bedroom. I had a couch and two chairs in there. I flipped one chair over and had laundry in the other chair. This way the couch was the only place to sit. I jumped right into foreplay on the couch until girls were dripping wet and begging to be taken to my bed. ;) I find I get girls horniest by having sex in strange places.

Thinkingenigma

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Great posts guys! I'm actually thinking about inviting a girl to my place tommorrow, so I'm trying to get it spotless atm. Perhaps I should hold off on a bit of that laundry, lol.

Jay

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Dave, very true man.

Room cleanliness is a weak point of mine...I constantly have to remind myself to keep my living space neat, but it always pays off. I live in a college dorm actually, and as a result I have girls around the majority of the time (in absence of a common room on my floor everyone has taken to hanging out in me and my roommate's room, which is at times annoying but undeniably beneficial on many levels). Having the bed clean certainly makes sharing it easier, at least until y'all decide to use it...

As to steering girls toward your bed with laundry (doesn't even necessarily have to be dirty, or even laundry at all), I use that trick all the time, not even just for steering girls to my bed; when someone is coming in that I don't want to stay very long (think annoying kid from down the hall/drunk friend of the girl you are trying to bed who somehow, SOMEHOW managed to follow y'all back to your room), I make sure my non-bed seating is filled, by people or by objects.

Seeberman

Space Monkey
space monkey
This is such an awesome post, and I have a funny story that relates to this. About 6 months ago i got rusty with approaching and stopped and went on a dry spell from sex, I was feeling a bit drained mentally, so one day i decided enough was enough and that i needed to get laid again, suprisingly enough I noticed that I NEVER GOT GIRLS BACK TO MY HOUSE UNLESS MY BED WAS MADE AND MY ROOM WAS CLEAN!!! This may be a bit nuerotic on my behalf, but I find that having a clean room and bed puts my subconsious in a good mental state as if "everything is ready to go" and it reaffirms my belief that I can get laid "today"

spikey_g

Rookie
Rookie
Seeberman said:
This is such an awesome post, and I have a funny story that relates to this. About 6 months ago i got rusty with approaching and stopped and went on a dry spell from sex, I was feeling a bit drained mentally, so one day i decided enough was enough and that i needed to get laid again, suprisingly enough I noticed that I NEVER GOT GIRLS BACK TO MY HOUSE UNLESS MY BED WAS MADE AND MY ROOM WAS CLEAN!!! This may be a bit nuerotic on my behalf, but I find that having a clean room and bed puts my subconsious in a good mental state as if "everything is ready to go" and it reaffirms my belief that I can get laid "today"

Haha, I find that my success rate when I go out after cleaning my room greatly increases as well! Definitely something subconscious!

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I may be the lone semi-voice of dissent here. I experimented a lot with this back in the day - did cleaning my room / making my bed make me more confident about pulling later? Or did it psyche me out about it and put too much pressure on me? I honestly couldn't find much of a difference either way.

I started to think there was a slight psyche-out effect, but I could never tell for sure. Sometimes I'd bring a girl back after I'd just cleaned my place up. Sometimes I'd bring her back when I made it MORE of a pigsty (as an experiment to see if there was an effect, i.e., that I'd be more carefree and thus more likely to pull). Anyway, what I started to do was just clean my place up / make my bed a few hours ahead of going out, so it wasn't too closely connected mentally with going out for me. That at least neutralized any negative "psyche out" effect I might've had, and neutralized any chance of me bringing a girl back and having her freak out because the place was dirty (which has never happened, by the way, but I always keep my bathroom obsessively tidy and bed relatively neat, even if everything else is in shambles).

Eventually I just started making my bed whenever I got up in the morning, and keeping my place tidy by default. That way I never need worry about this at all. For me at least, I feel like this is the ideal strategy... just do it when you wake up, and get it off your head either way.

Chase

Flames

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't think it's makes a difference however when you come home drunk there's a lot less chance of getting tangled in the sheets when you finally get up :)

>