Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You can find here journals from my mall day game

Last edited:

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
September 2nd, 2022

I've been doing game game pretty consistently for the last 2 months. All in the same venue. It has amazing traffic and I believe is a great, great venue to improve fast if you can apply yourself.

I had a few days break from day game due to a minor medical procedure. My mindset today was to take it easy, get back to the flow and see what happens. I'm currently working on progressing further from instadate which I managed to get pretty consistently before my medical procedure break.

Mindsets I bring to the field are as follows:
- focus more on quality and less on quantity when it comes to approaching, focus on girls when you feel genuine desire, when you really like them, don't worry about number of approaches to much
- be a giver, only approach when you feel you are able to give something to a girl (genuine compliment, good emotions, strong desire, interesting insight, useful advice)
- building social momentum (I have to tweak this because I feel like it's contradicting with my "focus on quality" goal, I want to make this goal to push me towards more action but at the same time I don't want to mass approach, I always want to give value and approaching for the sake of numbers usually leads to taking value from women to satisfy my ratios)
- goal: practice sexual direct game, avoid dating strategy, the goal is to get a same day lay and progress to relationship if I like the girl
- practice your seduction skills (especially seductive eye contact, poker face, hand shake aka milking the intro)
- "no go", things to avoid: direct, verbal sexualisation; speaking about, giving compliments about her sexual body parts; talking about relationships, instead "let's see what life brings us",

I approached probably about 5-7 girls within 2 hours timespan

THE TWO MOST INTERESTING INTERACTIONS

Approach 1: 21 years old foreign beauty with a boyfriend, sitting alone in the mall, waiting for her boyfriend to finish his work at the office. It was around 8-9pm Friday eve. This was a confusing interaction for me. Boyfriend situation is still confusing for me. This is because "boyfriend" means different things to different people. Some women would call someone they started dating a week ago their boyfriend. Some women would be in a relationship with a guy for number of years, but very unhappy for the last few and ready for a long time to change if someone even little bit better pops up. Some women would have a boyfriend in open relationship but not necessarily willing to reveal this to a stranger. And then you have "proper" boyfriends, real love, real commitment, etc. They all claim to have a boyfriend. I'm totally fine to walk away from the last situation, and happy to get involved in most of the "fake boyfriend" ones.

Usually I try to decipher the real situation from body language as well as her involvement in the interaction. Today, was one of these situations.

She is only 21 years and she has been in a relationship for 3 years.

What kind of signs she gave that she was interested to proceed, which I unfortunately ignored:
- strong eye contact
- she was contributing more than me, asking questions, showing me pictures of her art, appreciating all my comments, getting excited when I mentioned two movies I liked (I think they came to my mind because she reminded me of actresses from these movies)
- she mentioned that her boyfriend is a from a foreign country, they lived there together, but she didn't like it because it was boring, at the same time she mentioned that she likes my country more (maybe I'm over-interpreting this but now I feel like she was telling me that she likes me more than the other guy in womenise)

Anyway, I was very reserved because she mentioned that she is going to meet her boyfriend soon, and I assumed that she is going to meet him where we were. Finally, it wasn't the case, I guess she went to meet him in front of his office. Next time, if this situation happens again I will ask her if she is going to meet him where we are now.

Approach 3: This was interesting interaction. I saw this girl walking in a pretty provocative outfit. I always approach in these type of situations. And it's usually a good lead. My intuition was that she was DTF. I approached her in a weird moment thought. I was chasing after her, and I finally caught her on a corner of the mall alley. I tried to fit into space between her and the corner, which made distance between two of us miniscule. And I took her over and she saw me, she got scared. I apologised for that, and started conversation as normal. It didn't seem to matter much at the end of the day. She was about to leave the country tomorrow. Usually it's quite easy to understand if she is in the mall for shopping/some other business or for cock. She didn't' have any shopping bags with her, she wasn't in a hurry, and when I asked her what she is up to, she mentioned "hanging out". Plus the outfit. She even asked me during the conversation how far do I live from the mall. This surprised me because I invited her for a drink (thinking about local bar or cafe not my place). She mentioned later than she has some shopping to do which seems to me at the time as some kind of plausible deniability or time to think whether she wants to leave with me or go out (it was Friday evening). I took her phone number and she asked me to send a message when were still there. By mistake I sent a message to another chick with the same name (which she laughed at). I thought it was funny too. I deciphered from hand shake that she was attracted. She held my hand for a long time. Although, she gave me some weird comment about me holding a hand for so long. I don't remember the details. The conversation was pretty short, unemotional (even thought I was trying to raise sexual tension by eye contact, and finally quick touch on her arm - she has goose bumps on her arm). I'm wondering if it's because she was cold or remaining of the fear reaction. Either way, now I think it's not a desired physical reaction. Hot is preferred over cold. We agreed that she will go do her shopping for the next 30 minutes (the mall was closing in 30 minutes), and that she will text me after she is done. She never texted me. I gave her a call after 45 minutes with no response. Lead done.

I somehow regret this lead because it seemed like an easy lay, but life is life.

Going forward, I will try to avoid scary situations like this one.

>