Date Plans  Meeting Close to Her Place

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
For people who aren't familiar with me, I live in a pretty secluded small town (about two hours or so from the nearest city) thus meeting new women in person is typically a thing that doesn't happen to me since I traded high school for online college (and I shouldn't have to say that meeting in town is shitting where I eat since everyone knows everyone in my town to the point where cops while stop ya if they don't recognize you... happened to a friend). Thus I meet most women while I'm on the road travelling somewhere in the country or online (I do both on almost a daily basis now).That said, I'm still getting used to meeting women in places I'm not familiar with.

lately, I've been meeting a plethora of women online and now I've got two women very excited to meet me in person as I'll be in their area for the weekend. I've got the "what" and "When" parts of the dates sorted out with them but not the "Where". I was thinking about just picking a place on google maps that I think she might be close to but I don't know for sure and even then, if it's far from the woman's place she might flake or it might be too hard to get back to her place (in which case I'm not opposed to car sex but it's not ideal, especially in a city setting). On the other hand, I was thinking about just asking her what places are closer to her but that's essentially having her pick a place which I know is supposed to be my job here (and the last time I did that with another girl, I never heard from her again).

Seems like I might be stuck between a rock and a hard place, what would you guys do? Just take the hit and ask her to basically pick the place and risk her never getting back to you or take a shot in the dark?

I typically get back to the first of the two about an hour of the time I'm writing this and the second about two hours from now. If I don't hear back in time, I'm just going to take a shot in the dark but it'd still be good to know for future reference :p

Militarybrat

Space Monkey
space monkey
I live in a small town and have to travel much like you do. When I meet a woman in her city I tell her look I'm not familiar with your area you know all the secret spots. Tell me where to meet you I will be there we can figure the rest out when we meet. The reason I do this is so she is not leading she is navigating me to her. Then she can be my tour guide showing me the secret spots makes for a fun interaction with interesting conversation. This has been good for me as they are more open and excited. Hope it helps.

Brat

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks, it was a big help! I ended up doing that for the third girl of the aforementioned women and we set up a date a week from that time (which is currently tomorrow). So I'll be visiting her in the big apple to grab a coffee not far from her place tomorrow! (So long as she doesn't flake)

As for the other two, I had to reply to the first before reading this and wasn't sure what to say but she had her location on her profile so I just used that. Never heard back from her. She ended up unliking. Bit of a bummer, she was a really cute girl my age with some serious kink and apparently a big place all to herself while her parents where vacationing like every other weekend (in hindsight, she might've been a well faked profile). The other was just outside my area (less than an hour away) but wasn't quite as impressive. She had to check her work schedule and nothing panned out between us. Now I'm getting the next bunch of girls in :p

so I've got that in case the new york chick doesn't work out... still wondering how escalation is going to work out if she's all about social distancing and shit though...

Smiling_Stray

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
social distancing was not a problem at all ;) Here's the field report

Thanks, it was a big help! I ended up doing that for the third girl of the aforementioned women and we set up a date a week from that time (which is currently tomorrow). So I'll be visiting her in the big apple to grab a coffee not far from her place tomorrow! (So long as she doesn't flake)

As for the other two, I had to reply to the first before reading this and wasn't sure what to say but she had her location on her profile so I just used that. Never heard back from her. She ended up unliking. Bit of a bummer, she was a really cute girl my age with some serious kink and apparently a big place all to herself while her parents where vacationing like every other weekend (in hindsight, she might've been a well faked profile). The other was just outside my area (less than an hour away) but wasn't quite as impressive. She had to check her work schedule and nothing panned out between us. Now I'm getting the next bunch of girls in :p

so I've got that in case the new york chick doesn't work out... still wondering how escalation is going to work out if she's all about social distancing and shit though...

>