Merc2112's Newbie Assignment

merc2112

Rookie
Rookie
Hey!

So this is me starting out. Im currently 25 years old, living in Ottawa,Ontario. I work as a cook at an italian restaurant.

I've never been someone who go out and meet new people and do some crazy shit. I considered myself a shut-in, addicted to MMORPG at an early age( thanks EQ), I avoided social events or anything that required me to go and meet new people.

Anyway, the point is, I wanna change!

I feel this is the perfect way to start so, here I go.

I will try to complete the assigments on my days off, I usually work from 10:30 in the morning untill 9:30 10:00 at night,

Wish me luck!

Alex

merc2112

Rookie
Rookie
Day One : Half Day Report

Allright, my day started with a nice suprise. I tought I was working today, turns out, I wasn't.

First interaction with a women today was with one of the girls I work with.
She is part fench and used to speak french, but she doesn't speak it very often anymore. So my boss who she has been working with for a long time, calls her name and tries to do so in french. He called her a certain name today and said it wrong and I corrected him, we ended up calling her ma petite cochonne wich can be roughly translated to my little slut. The way she acted afterwards kinda made me realized what this site is been talking about when being a sexual man.

Moving on, I decided to take care of some loose ends concerning my diploma, something I've been procrastinating heavily. I ended up in a waiting room, wich should be called more of a waiting corridor. Anyway, I had game in mind all through my day even tough I was more dressed for work. I still had posture, not drooling over women, eye contact and all that sort of information kinda floating around in my mind. At one point, a fairly attractive girl came and got her waiting ticket. Now, the seating area was pretty much empty and she could have choose a seat anywhere but she came and sat about two feet from me on the same bench. So Im thinking to myselft, is that an approach invitation? Now you must realize that when I was im fairly new to this, it is kind of an understatement. I didn't do anything expect act normally, I could see she was looking at me some times and I think she looked at me when I wasn't looking. Now, i'll put it straight, im not an attractive man, im currently overweight altough people are always suprised when I tell them how much I really wheigh, so, I guess I just put it off and not really think about it although when some girls passed in front of us, I kinda just acknowledge them, I didnt check them out or look at their ass afterward like one guy waiting did. I think see looked at me and saw that I wasn't looking at them going by or checking them out. Then my ticket got called I got up and went on my bussiness.

Allright, now with the important stuff, the assigment.
Keep in mind this is a Half Day report, I haven't fully completed the assigment. I just felt I should put it in writing when it is still fresh from my mind.

Assignment Report
Assignment # 1 : Observation

Target # 1 : Chapters Bookstore
1:00 to 1:10
I went to this Chapters located in a stripmall, I have already been there before with observation in mind but now this is the real thing.
In all ,the bookstore itself and the coffee shop adjacent, I saw maybe four or five attractive girls. It is probably a quiet of the week for this bussiness as the store was almost empty. Even so, I believe that coming on here evenings would result in seeing a decent number of attractive girls. I also tought I'd kill two birds with one stone and visit the coffee shop. It seems pretty busy altough most of the clientele was older people enjoying a cup of coffee with their friends, i did see two good-looking girls talking to each other and a cute blonde working on her computer.
I will try to go there at different times.

Target # 2 : Shopping Mall
I guess I always knew you find a lot of girls at shopping malls but I never really "saw" it. I started trying to count the number of attractive girls I saw but I ended up giving up after reaching about twelve in a couple minutes. I walked around the mall and looked around. I noticed there was a lot more traffic than the bookstore but that is to be expected. Even on a rainy Wednesday, there was a decent number of attractive women. I will definitely go back on a busier day.
As a bonus, I picked up five Rush cds. For Rush fans, I bought Caress of Steel with my favorite track, Fountain of Lamneth, the classic 2112, Counterparts, Permanent Waves and Snakes and Arrow. Its a nice change from being to listen to Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime, but I digress.

So this is my half day, I still plan to get a trial membership at a gym nearby for target #3 and later on maybe hit a bar in town for target #4.

I feel I must tell you that , while I consider myself fluent in English, It is not my first language, and I know I make and will make mistakes in grammar and syntax and whatever.Also,this is the first time I really post something like this and I know It must look sloppy and full of holes therefore I appreciate your feedback as I will try to become a better writer.

Wish me luck!
Alex-

merc2112

Rookie
Rookie
Day One : Half Day Report Part 2

I'm kinda disapointed with myself.

I only visited one of the places I meant to visit.
But one of my buddy invited me and an other friend over to celebrate him leaving his job.

Anyway here goes

Target # 3: Gym
I haven't set foot in a gym for quite some time so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Turns out there are a lot more men than women at that particular gym on a Wednesday evening.
I managed only to see maybe three to five girls.
The rest was older women trying to get in shape.
But on the bright side, going there more often will probably get me in shape.

Onward to day two later this week

Mr. oblivious

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
merc2112 said:
Hey!

So this is me starting out. Im currently 25 years old, living in Ottawa,Ontario. I work as a cook at an italian restaurant.

I've never been someone who go out and meet new people and do some crazy shit. I considered myself a shut-in, addicted to MMORPG at an early age( thanks EQ), I avoided social events or anything that required me to go and meet new people.

Anyway, the point is, I wanna change!

I feel this is the perfect way to start so, here I go.

I will try to complete the assigments on my days off, I usually work from 10:30 in the morning untill 9:30 10:00 at night,

Wish me luck!

Alex

I suggest try finding and joining a social circle which will open doors to many social experiences

>