Methods for getting girls to pay for drinks at a club/bar

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Any advice?

I feel like getting drinks is a good way to "bond" as well as the added bonus of moving them to the bar, but I often find that girls expect me to pay for their drinks.

So I've only used this once, would this be a good technique?

I ask a girl to get a drink with me. We move to the bar and then I say "hey, let's make this interesting....let's play rock-papper-scissors" and the loser pays for drinks." And of course, I NEVER lose at rock-paper-scissors haha...

Sly

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Re: Methods for getting girls to pay for drinks at a club/ba

Just had an incident where I ended up paying for a girl's drink, so I decided to find a foolproof way to turn things around.

Found this:
http://www.pualingo.com/routines/five-questions-game/

Its legit. Has worked for me

Sly

Scofield

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Haha, that looks excellent, I'll have to try it out.

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Another thing you can do is to find the most well off bar/restaurant in town and if you're dressed up from work (hopefully in a suit) just grab a water and see what happens ;) I've had huge success with this since I travel a ton and you blend with the dress code and the girls there are more likely to be a bit less stingy with their money

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder

An easy one is to ask, "Who gets the first round?"

Then instead of the girl putting the pressure on you to buy, you've placed the pressure on her. The implication is that if she's nice and volunteers to buy, you'll get the next round, so it's not necessarily a value hit for her, though she is acquiescing to your leadership at this point.

It's pretty socially awkward for her to say, "Why don't YOU get the first round?" although if she's smooth she can say, "Well, the man usually pays..." at which point, if you're silent and smile charmingly and maintain strong-but-warm eye contact, she'll normally just break ranks and volunteer to pay. Most people don't like having to say, "You should pay."

And if she IS the sort to say that, well... either she's got some game, or... I ain't sayin' she a gold digger, but...

Chase

Whizzy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Awesome idea Chace, reading that actually made me laugh too

>