LR+  mexican mami sleep while i fuck another girl in the laundry room

Swati

Modern Human
Modern Human
4/22/22

pull a Mexican, 7.5 sexy ass with an orange dress from promoting but forgot she was with the group I bought in my club when she approached me, a bit aggressive, but it's happened to me before. I assume she's ok, not drunk, did not smell any alcohol on her.

During the pull, the Mexican Mami fought off 5 of her friends to come with me. I'm at a certain level of social status I'm not dangerous at all, plus my social status fundamentals, race, etc.

But also wanted to address that this Milf was pushing off the friends for me which it's usually the opposite way around during a pull

In the club

Mami: "I look middle eastern.... blah blah blah..... I like this kind (referring to me)"

me: "I wanna show you some of the best views in this city(my apartment lol)"

pulled under 10 minutes

Mami: I'm Sagittarius and fire sign I'm aggressive"
and bit my tongue hard, which annoyed me WTF...

When she got back to my place and wouldn't bang she was in a semi-panic space not being able to find her phone which the friend had. so she called her friend to confirm and also told them she was fine.

During some LMR I backed off and she fell asleep

Sidequest**
My wing called and got 2 girls back to his place who needed my assistance. so of course I delivered being a great wing. Fractionating and she was a bit uncomfortable at first because of assuming my low attainability, took care of it by telling her about myself and being physical. while my wing was busy with his girl, I ended fucking this one in the laundry room. yeah, it was for the LOLz haha, she was a 5.

Mexican Mami, the bitchiness when I tried to escalate was a test, and she wasn't clear in the head. I should have just told her to drop the attitude or told her to change the attitude or leave, it wasn't about sex then. but again this situation was pretty fucking weird and wanted to play it out as long as possible.

now looking back it's more of dominance and sexual vibe, I lacked and escalated too fast resulting in LMR, attraction was there. allowing her to dedicate the vibe of the situation after the call, which needed to be addressed but after it was fair game.

Next morning, I half-ass tried to rub the pussy, and her breath smelled was super conscious of it lol
I offered a toothbrush, and later just dropped her off without telling her my name which was funny and while not knowing hers either. she like WTF

"TELL ME YOUR NAME!!" lol

Last edited:
>