LR  Mongolian nympho, Salt Daddy game

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Posting this here for posterity - it happened back in May. It's another good example of how it's possible to get laid on SA without paying (on some occasions) with proper frame control and when the girl is very horny herself.

This particular girl I started chatting with many months ago. Lot's of good funny banter back in March (which is long so I'm not going to bother transcribing), with me saying we would get married in Vegas, and also doing some role-reversal and telling her I would charge for salsa lessons. She brought up ppm (pay-per-meet, which is essentially the girl trying to get you to pay for sex) up front but I dodged it telling her I dont like to discuss financial matters up front and wanted to get to know her first. I invited her over but she refused and said "after the pandemic".

Then, two months later she texts me out of the blue and wants to meet up. Initially she mentions she wants money, but then drops it (says "ok let's just meet and see if we like each other") after I fail to respond. This sub-communicated to me that her frame was weak, possibly a rookie on that website. She gives me an address to pick her up, and I recognize her immediately - an extremely attractive mongolian 21 year old with asian complexion, wearing a mini skirt. She's a gorgeous little asian doll.

We get take out and have wine at my place on my balcony. I dont remember a lot of details about this conversation but it wasnt anything particularly memorable. We go back inside and I escalate. She was very receptive to it - this girl was just horny.

There is some initial LMR when she realizes I haven't given her any money (lol). I imply I will once I get what I want - this causes her to drop the LMR, I take her panties off and after that it was game over. The sex was really hot with two rounds after a short recovery period. The second time she literally takes my hard cock and leads me back to the bed. She had no problem telling me exactly how she wanted me to touch her.

After the sex she is quite honest in telling me she doesn't want any relationship and is only interested in money (lol).

Seppuku

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi Cientifico,

Nice one.

Last year I got a flight attendant from Qatar Airways via SA without any money involved. Same, she was just super horny and I capitalized on the opportunity.

I tried to play more with SA but finally stopped. Too many business oriented girls in there. Probably many scams too.

Unfortunately I suspect sugar dating is a big upcoming trend. You start seeing it in other more "traditional" dating apps and sites. As long as there will be men ready to pay, there will be women asking to get paid. The responsibility is shared. The technology is allowing this trend to go global.

Seppuku

Científico

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Seppuku, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I suspect sugar dating is a big upcoming trend. You start seeing it in other more "traditional" dating apps and sites. As long as there will be men ready to pay, there will be women asking to get paid. The responsibility is shared.

I have not seen much evidence of this happening outside of SA. Then again, I get most of my leads from cold approach and I dislike dating apps in general. I suspect you can completely avoid having to deal with female hustlers if you get your leads outside of dating apps. I’m only reassessing my lead generation strategy during this horrible pandemic.

One thing is certain though, there are LOTS of strictly business-oriented girls there and the number is problably growing.

>