Mort's Journal.

Mort

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 1
So I've started from over due to some issues I had. Hopefully this time I can be consistent and accountable. So I've had a look at a few of the places and the ones that catch my eye are the super market, the shopping centre(which is bit far so transport is going to be a problem), the gym. I'm 17 so that's all I can go to for now. Parties aren't an option for now.

Mort

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 2
So yesterday I couldn't get the time to post this up because I was way too tired to write a thorough report on posture. I was also listening to k.dots new album to pimp a butterfly ' inspiring piece of music( rap lyricism is mastery) reminds me of biggie and Tupac. Anywayyy..

My posture had some people just giving glances. I did try and keep my head high but it sort of hurts after a while.(any tips would be recommended).

I'm skinny fat(medium belly) and I think it messes my posture up. I try sacking in the stomach but keeps sticking out a bit. Therefore it's hard to have a puffed up chest. But I'll fix this is.
God Bless

Mort

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 3
Eye Contact. A very important fundamental that one needs to handle.

I walked around one of the venues a bit late today so there was not much foot traffic and you
young women walking around. I managed to stare down( not as creepy as it sounds) about 2 people today.

One of them was a girl who first looked at me, then I catched her eyes but then turned away? Lol I should have looked until she submitted. I guess the pressure from people around was getting to my head.
I still need to stick 8 more. I feel motivated though. [bYou got to love it.] [/b]yeah, You got to love it.
GOD BLESS

Mort

Space Monkey
space monkey
Day 4
i havent had much time to write my entries freely yet but today i got the chance. so i finally finished the 8 people i needed to look at. i tried to do more at the gym but i felt like i was not focused enough so i ditched it. just pumped and then went out and left. not much problems right now but i just need to fix myself by continually looking up. thats all guys
Not much to write about lol. Next challenge is the Hi.. pretty damn intimidating
God bless

>