Moving forward with girls that are not that receptive when you sexualize the discussion

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey guys ,

I am curious about some thoughts in regards to girls that brush Off the sexual comments that you make , or just give you the look that you just finger banged their cat .

I mean you see that she is interested ,deep diving goes well , but every time you make sexual comments it does not work .

I am thinking that this might be the case with girls that are not that experienced , as for them is quite a sensitive topic .

so how would you guys move things forward from this point , after a couple of “ fails “ ?

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@BigPapa dude! Context is key here because there's a couple of variables. Is she inexperienced? Is she just not that comfortable yet? Did she find it uncalibrated/not funny? Did you say something more serious or playful? Is she purposely slowing down the interaction? - is this hook in game or because she's a little unsure about you still.

You can't keep stacking up negative compliance because this will work against you but you have other options. Sexual talk is a good tactic/technique but it isn't needed, you can bed a girl without any sex talk at all so one way around it is to avoid it or find another route to it.

If you've tried a more direct/serious approach and she's not receptive you can laugh it off like you were joking. Then you can try it again in a more playful way. If your first attempt was playful you can try again in a more serious approach. You can go indirect, such as playing the strawberry fields game to give you an insight. (A girl like this will usually give you a higher fence in her answer, if she takes a lot of strawberries keep going, if she takes fewer strawberries you might want to change tact).

Keep building compliance and investment, seduce her as normal and let your eye contact, body language and touch sexualise the interaction to build tension. If she needs more comfort or she's unsure about you this will build your connection to open this path. You can be talking about anything and still be escalating non verbally.

View this as a test, she's testing how socially calibrated you are, how persistent you are, how unfazed you are. If you can have a sly smirk and attitude that you know she's loving it she just hasn't told herself that yet you'll move past this barrier directly or indirectly. Be cool, sexy and confident and try another approach dude.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Good insights .

but I was referring only to this particular case , when everything goes well , you deep dive , she has good body language , you escalate kino , so everything goes well , except for when you make jokes or comments that are sexual .

I think that this happens because she is inexperienced , and she does not know what to say or fears that she will appear as a slut , so she becomes reserved .

Fluxcapacitor

Modern Human
Modern Human
@BigPapa dude! Everything can go well and she may still find it unfunny/uncalibrated, be unsure of you (not enough warmth/comfort with you yet) or purposely slowing it down. (Think hook in game, making you invest/chase) or just be inexperienced.

If we're assuming inexperienced (this is mostly my experience) and doesn't know how to respond or fears it, these girls fall into two categories. Those that need encouragement (with some warmth and no pressure) and to know you won't judge them and they'll open up. You need to build that connection with a sexy voice and look, a few gentle nudges and she'll open up then reward her for this.

Then there's those that won't respond, they're in their little shell and feeling awkward. These girls are very inexperienced and skittish and although you shouldn't break tension to easily you'll need to give these girls an easy out. Cut thread, avoid sexual talk and if you're going to use it it's very light and playful, laugh and make it fun and then cut thread to something else. They'll open up over time but it won't work tonight.

The tactic for this is to avoid it because it's causing pressure and ASD. Use non verbals instead and keep doing what you're doing. Everything is going well, changing gear will make her eject so build compliance without it.

BigPapa

Space Monkey
space monkey
Yeah , makes total sense :)

actually what I did in order to keep my frame strong , was to tone down the sexual verbalization , while also adding that I am little piggy from time to time , but all in a good way .

apparently she accepted this reframe with no problem , as most likely it gives her the security that she can have an easy way out if things get more tensed than she can handle .

good one senor :)

>