Calls & Texts  Multi-media messages for shit test texts / uncompliant girls

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I had been reading some other forum and one of the guys on there said he can turn text convos around using various multi-media messages.

For instance, if he asks a girl for her schedule and she says she is busy but will get back to him. He will send her some pic of this emo guy flipping her off lol. It sends a sarcastic message in a light-hearted way (seems like you're just joking but also conveys your message, emo = sad, flipping her off = she's being a bitch for not letting him know when she is free). Says often times they'll get a kick out of it, and then he'll start getting a little compliance and working toward a meet.

Or also, if a girl shit tests him like he only wants a piece of ass or blah blah blah he will send some funny pic or something to deflect from the shit test, and keep a good vibe going.

I thought it sounded genius, but there wasn't a ton of content in his post. I wondered if other guys do this, and could expand on the topic a bit?

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Multi-media messages for shit test texts / uncompliant g

NarrowJ,

i don't post pictures but i manage to turn things around with some girls by talking them out of it. The usual funny threadline and trying to shake the banana infront of her. Although it takes much work. But if you manage to sweep her off her feet, you have to really seal the deal fast, or lose her altogether, and fast too!.

Zac

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Re: Multi-media messages for shit test texts / uncompliant g

Zac,

Thanks for providing some feedback here.

I always thought of sending picture messages as somewhat "cutesie" thing that a strong, dominant man doesn't do. I may experiment with this a little, though.

Love the "dangling the banana" comment! Haha

-NJ

>