FR++  Mushroom Lover (feat. Alek's 8 Orgasms Routine)

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Background​

This girl was already super interested over text, messaging me instantly and double+triple texting. We had a date planned for Monday. On Friday night she tells me she's going on a road trip with a friend on Tuesday and her friend wasn't comfortable with her seeing someone new before then. So she offered to reschedule to next Friday. I told her I was actually getting my second shot of pfizer that weekend, and that seemed to calm her friend down. The ending of the date was pretty anti-climactic...sorry about that :D But hopefully, I handled it correctly

Her: Skinny brunette (half-Mexican), from Hawaii. Tanned, flawless skin. Short hair (er...down to her neck) and green eyes. She was wearing blue jean shorts and a black v-neck.
How we met: Daygame cold approach
Date Structure: We got boba at a nearby place, walked over to a spot with benches, went to a supermarket, picked up some frozen dumplings, and then went back to my place. Total time, almost exactly 3hrs.

The Meet: Train station​

So we met up at a train station and walked to the cafe. We mainly just started with some fluff talk and then talked about her college friends and her hs friends, what she majored in in college and how she wishes she had picked up some other skills. We reached the boba place and she immediately offered to pay for the boba.

Sitting by some benches​

I relate to her telling me about her major by bringing up a book "Top regrets of the dying" where one of the top regrets was "not living a life true to yourself, and doing what society expected you to do instead". I used this to set a frame of "being independent" and "following your desires". We both concluded that as the pandemic progressed we had some clarity about some things in our lives, while other things were still murky.

So as we walked to the benches, she mentioned how she used to work at a popular vegan burger joint before the pandemic so the topic of vegetarianism+veganism comes up. I deep dive her a little bit about how she got into veganism. Basically, she minored in sustainability and it eventually convinced her to try it out. And she told me some story about how she was coming down from an acid trip and saw some chicken nuggets and got grossed out lol. The topic transitions to religions and vegetarianism but how the downside is that religions shame people for their other desires, like carnal pleasures.

Her: But what if you like...fuck someone really well? Like does that give you good Karma hahahahah
Me: Exactly! They don't see it that way
Me: But I feel like the whole concept of purity is backwards...
Me: When it comes to dating, I actually really like a girl that's pure...but I mean something completely different by that
Her:...like not a virgin or something right?
Me: [goes into the purity gambit]
Me: and I was talking about this with a friend of mine, it's ironic how some guys go out to find a girl to have sex with but they don't want a girl who's had a lot of sex
Her: ohh yea it's contradictory...it's like "but you have a lot of sex"
Her: Yea as soon as I went to college I was so happy because I didn't have to go to church anymore. I don't have to say my prayers anymore

I mention a story about how I got involved with a bible study group in undergrad. The topic transitions to music, and what we were like in high school. I tell her how I used to do these building projects,

Me: So one thing we made were these wooden 'planes' that would fly by flapping their wings. They're called Ornithopters, but we used to call them hornicopters....being immature high schoolers
Me: So one time, I was talking to my dad about them and I was like "hey dad, I'm going to build a....ho—Ornithopter"
Her: hahahahah
Me: yea had to catch myself there.

She relates to that about how she tried to join some robotics club in high school. We transition to talking about how you change so much and the topic of our age comes up, how we're both in our mid-20s but she's not looking forward to being 27. Because then she's considered late 20s. She says how she's heard your 30's are much better.

Transition to the Secret House Gambit
I bring up the topic of "what other countries would you live in". I use this to talk about the dating cultures in some countries and how they're too repressive...and then I talk a little more about how it is in china how a lot of girls feel pressured to keep their virginities because guys won't want to marry them. Then I say how my friend was telling me about this and how she made up a thought experiment
Me: [Does the secret house gambit] So what would you do in a situation like that?
Her: I dunno, probably fuck all day and night (says tentatively)
Me: Right?
Her: Exactly! hahaha
Me: and it would get pretty heated in there
Her: Yea hahaha
Me: Yea cuz that's the situation for a girl. It kind of makes you wonder...why don't we have those things in real life Her: like...orgy parties?
Me: In a way...but
Her: —like to that degree
Me: yes
Me; If it was a guy...I think the situation would be a little different in order to be in the right headspace.
Her: like if it were a beautiful woman you'd feel like you're taking advantage of her?
Me: Well not if she's passionately touching me as well.
Her: I don't know I think if anyone had this situation with someone they were attracted to they would go for it right?
Me: I think so, but they probably wouldn't want to admit that in public.
Her: I think in my case I have a lot of really horny friends so...hahaha I might be a little bit biased
Me: nahh :) ...I mean I'm also a little bit jealous of girls. Did you know that girls could have 8 different orgasms?
(I don't know if I should say things like oh yea privacy, and nonjudgemental attitudes are much more important for a girl than for a guy, I don't want to go into the mechanics of this gambit, but I felt like I had to say something to justify the gambit..I dunno...Also how to deal with the fact that they can just reduce it to 'a big orgy' when it's more than 'just an orgy')

8 Orgasms Routine
Her: Oh yea! I mean
Me: at least...I read about it in a magazine
Her: I mean as far as having a vagina goes...yea...there's like a lot of parts but uhh.. yea! its cool. I dunno I definitely wish I had a dick sometimes because that also sounds really cool.
Me: really... b/c with a vagina...actually first of all you know the mental orgasm?
Her: no?
Me: It's basically if you've had a sex dream.
Her: Oh so it's not a real orgasm?
Me: well it could be...but most people don't relate to that so it's best to think of a sex dream, and you can kinda see how that's possible
Her: uh huh. Cuz I've always wondered cuz obviously I've had dreams where I've orgasmed before and I've always wondered wait wait...am I touching myself in my sleep or is it like actually happening or is it like a weird way of remembering it? I didn't know what the mechanics of that were. That's cool I didn't know your brain could just give you an orgasm
Me: I don't know if everyone can do it...but some girls can. And I imagine some guys can as well
Me: But girls can also have a breast orgasm and it's not a very strong orgasm, from what I've heard.
Her: I actually dated a guy who liked to have his nipples touched and pretty much almost came from that.
Me: Yea..I can't say I've... Yea for me it doesn't do anything
Her: yea hahahaha
Me: Yea and then there's that...and there's also just a lot of spots...like the clitoral...the G spot...the A spot...
Her: — the A spot??
Me: Okay so the G spot is about here (pointing to my knuckles ) and the A spot is further up. Roughly on the same side. It can be stimulated by a really big dick.
Her: Is that the same as a cervical orgasm?
Me: So I think that might be the Deep Spot (Did I get it right, guys? The blind leading the blind lmao)
Her: hahahahahahahahaha
Me: So that's another spot which is on the other end of the vagina.
Me; and that's through doggystyle.
Her: ohhh okay
Me: yea you can go deeper with that.
Her: Oh okay.
Me; and then there's the best one of them all...the full body orgasm!
Her: Ooh okay yea hahaha
Me; Where you're just like "a;ldjfa ;lsjk ;asldfkj" it's like an excorcism
Her: hahaha yea.
Me: yea I feel like girls are very lucky in that sense because they have all these spots. I don't know if guys can even do half of those
Her: Yeah wait...what is an orgasm like for a dick. where are the sensations coming from?
Me: So I know you can separate orgasm from ejaculation, but most people don't do that, they haven't learned how to separate it...I mean I don't separate it... So part of the pleasure comes from the release... the ejaculation itself....And then you just feel this sensation of calm after...and then you're really sleepy. But not necessarily because of the situation.
Her: Right
Me; But haha I know a lot of girls are like "oh he just orgasmed and fell asleep" but a lot of times the guy can't really control it. It does make you sleepy sometimes.
Her: I honestly get sleepy after sex...it's just a thing that happens
Me: Yea and also with girls... the sex is more intense. I know with girls they say they can't even think straight when they're having sex. And like they don't even remember their names sometimes like in the moment. They basically shut down. It's like someone's yelling at you and you shut down...that's how I've heard it described by the girls I've dated.
Me: But with a guy you're very present.
Her: hahaha
Me: I will say though sometimes I do think about other things
Her: Yea I know if I'm not into it, my mind is wandering all over the place. Like when I'm hungry, I'll be distracted during sex.
Me: yea...yea...
Me: So tell me about your siblings...

I decided it was time to change the topic, so I bring up her siblings and we relate on how you end up connecting with your siblings by seeing your parent's quirks.

Moving to the shopping mall​

We do one round about the shopping mall because it's getting chilly outside and then I ask her if she's hungry and I suggest we get some frozen dumplings. She quietly agrees. (I think this is when she was deciding she was dtf...this happens on a lot of dates when I propose the pull, and you can almost see the gears turning in their heads)

Back at my place​

On the walk back to my place she mentions how she is sleeping over at her girl-friends place tonight because they have to wake up early to fill up the tank for their road trip. I make a mental note but don't really do anything about it. We make dumplings, and I offer her some Korean raspberry wine (bokbunja) She gladly partakes. I ask her about tv shows that she watches and we relate on some. I ask her if she's watched rick and morty(She has) but then it turns out she hasn't watched black mirror so I suggest watching that after dinner. She says she's down but her friend will have to come to pick her up eventually (fuck...) Anyway we get on my bed and sit next to each other. I tell her to turn off the kitchen lights and as she comes back, I put my arm around her. She says "oh :)" and she's very comfortable. I stroke her shoulder a little bit, and we sip some more wine together. but 10 minutes into the episode her friend texts her and says she's on her way to her apartment and she only has 18 min to get back. So that's interrupted

Her: Ahh I have to go actually :( I really wanted to finish this but my friend is on her way already. But hey let's hang out again...soon!
Me: sure
Me: Yea I mean we have some unfinished business...(points to the episode)
Her: hahahahaha
Her: but thank you for dinner
Me: Oh yea

She goes to use the bathroom. She comes out and says "hey what's that QR code in the bathroom for?" I laugh and explain how it's to turn off my alarm in the morning and it forces me to get out of bed. The alarm only turns off if I scan a QR code. As she's heading out, she asks for a hug and tells me to text her. I'll text her tomorrow morning

What I did well​

I pushed through and found a way to inject all of the sex talk gambits that I wanted and it had the benefit of really normalizing sex talk. The pull was smoother now that I'm using the technique of 'the assumed pull' where you go buy groceries or drinks and that assumes that you'll have to go back to your place anyway, but making dinner takes a little extra time. So I definitely want to test out these different variables. Finding ways to set up the gambits is the tricky part here, but I'm glad I managed it in a not-terrible fashion.

What I could do better​

The main thing I fucked up was time management. Otherwise, I could've easily escalated on her. She was very comfortable with me putting my arm around her, and bringing her close. Usually after that, the girls are down for more, but because of the time crunch, I decided against it because I didn't want to start something I couldn't finish. I didn't want to rush the foreplay. I also don't know why it took so long. About 1.5 hrs of talking before pulling and another 1.5hrs of hanging out at my place and making dinner I guess. I really need to pull sooner, but I wanted to only pull after I had done the sex talk fully. So unfortunately I won't get to find out whether it prevented LMR.

Any feedback or insights on how I handled the sex talk or the date, in general, are very much welcome!

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Skippy make sure before the dates you have a logistical strategy, again basic 101, when is she available, does she have work or ___________ fill in the blank next day etc.... the lay didn't happen cause of bad logistics... also make sure there is sexual tension and physical escalation through the date to make the gambits stronger. The good news is that next time you see her you may get the lay...3 hours is way soooooooo long 45 minutes to an hour, make sure you are moving her along correctly, is better to make physical moves vs you choosing not to cause she may translate into chemistry was not there, before you go on a date also take a review to the video I did on the routine.

Last edited:

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Skippy make sure before the dates you have a logistical strategy, again basic 101, when is she available, does she have work or ___________ fill in the blank next day etc.... the lay didn't happen cause of bad logistics...
Ahh good point! I had totally forgotten to do that on dates these past 2 years

The good news is that next time you see her you may get the lay...3 hours is way soooooooo long 45 minutes to an hour, make sure you are moving her along correctly, is better to make physical moves vs you choosing not to cause she may translate into chemistry was not there, before you go on a date also take a review to the video I did on the routine.
Yea she wants to hit me up when she gets back. Looks like I'll have to rethink my date process though and make it more efficient. I spent a lot of time talking with her before pulling. Definitely need to see what happens if I shorten that. And yea I'll check out your video on the routine. Actually, I did see your video on that and the 3 bounce method for dates but I realize I didn't implement it correctly.

Thanks for all the tips!

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
She texted me again and I invited her over for dinner. we did the prep work and then sat to watch the movie. I put my arm around her. I could tell she started breathing heavily. A little while in, I hold her hand and she says "oh hi!" and she holds my hand and occasionally caresses my fingers. So I'm thinking ok cool, I'll start escalating on her. I lean in to try and kiss her neck, but for some reason, the alignment doesn't work out, and I don't reach it properly and she apologizes. That's odd but whatever. A little while later I move her hair out of the way...but she's like "oh you don't have to do that"...odd, something's up. After the movie, she goes to use the bathroom and when she comes out, she's like

Her: hey I just want to let you know, I just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking for anything...(Oh? she thinks I want a relationship? did I just get slotted in the bf category)
Her: But I totally get it because it's quarantine and people are horny and want to hook up (Ok I guess she thinks I want to hookup?)
Her: But I'm totally down to hangout and cuddle. (huh?)

I just reassure her that I love spending time with her and there's no pressure to do anything.
Anyway...we finish making dinner. I realize she's trying to keep the convo going, and it occurs to me that maybe I was being a bit reserved so I force myself to speak a little more. After we eat and wash up, she suggests we go to this bar after that's close to her house because they have good vegan brownies. So I'm like cool and we go, get some more drinks and try the brownie. While we're eating, I say I'd like to meet her cat some day and she invites me up to her place. She basically gives me a tour of her place, and I do meet her furry companion, we have some more tea, and during that...

I transition into talking about sex a little more because she has some supplements on her table and how I sometimes take maca because it can make you more horny. The topic goes to her recent breakup and she says how she had a problematic view of sex and that she's trying to 'detox' for a while. So I say

Me: you know I do find that rebound sex can really help with breakups
Her: oh yea I know, I've had many breakups and I've tried all sorts of things, but now it's really complicated

A little while later, she tells me a story about her family, and in it, she refers to herself with a different name, so I ask her about that...The name she originally gave me is actually a dude's name, and the name she used in the story is a girls name...So it actually turns out she's nonbinary. Biologically she's a girl...but she now identifies as nonbinary. And actually, tells me their pronouns are 'they/them'...whatever, let's just go with that for now... So...yea we talk about that and stuff. I tell them that I had a hunch because there were a few clues earlier and they also reminded me of someone I used to know in high school. I guess that's why it was complicated in terms of sex? I don't know I've never hit on a bi-nonbinary person before.

Anyway later we switch to other topics and they mention a bunch of recipes they want to make for me. It starts to get late so I decide to head out, they give me a very tight hug and ask me to text them when I reach home. I was a little slow in doing that and they got anxious and asked if I had reached yet.

No idea what to do with this one...I mean I had fun hanging out with them and all, but this is a lot of stuff to be getting involved with. And even before the whole nonbinary stuff, I did not see them as girlfriend material. Many many reasons which I won't bother to get into. But yea overall it was a fun but strange night.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
She texted me again and I invited her over for dinner. we did the prep work and then sat to watch the movie. I put my arm around her. I could tell she started breathing heavily. A little while in, I hold her hand and she says "oh hi!" and she holds my hand and occasionally caresses my fingers. So I'm thinking ok cool, I'll start escalating on her. I lean in to try and kiss her neck, but for some reason, the alignment doesn't work out, and I don't reach it properly and she apologizes. That's odd but whatever. A little while later I move her hair out of the way...but she's like "oh you don't have to do that"...odd, something's up. After the movie, she goes to use the bathroom and when she comes out, she's like

Her: hey I just want to let you know, I just got out of a relationship and I'm not looking for anything...(Oh? she thinks I want a relationship? did I just get slotted in the bf category)
Her: But I totally get it because it's quarantine and people are horny and want to hook up (Ok I guess she thinks I want to hookup?)

I just reassure her that I love spending time with her and there's no pressure to do anything.
Anyway...we finish making dinner. I realize she's trying to keep the convo going, and it occurs to me that maybe I was being a bit reserved so I force myself to speak a little more. After we eat and wash up, she suggests we go to this bar after that's close to her house because they have good vegan brownies. So I'm like cool and we go, get some more drinks and try the brownie. While we're eating, I say I'd like to meet her cat some day and she invites me up to her place. She basically gives me a tour of her place, and I do meet her furry companion, we have some more tea, and during that...

I transition into talking about sex a little more because she has some supplements on her table and how I sometimes take maca because it can make you more horny. The topic goes to her recent breakup and she says how she had a problematic view of sex and that she's trying to 'detox' for a while. So I say

Me: you know I do find that rebound sex can really help with breakups
Her: oh yea I know, I've had many breakups and I've tried all sorts of things, but now it's really complicated

A little while later, she tells me a story about her family, and in it, she refers to herself with a different name, so I ask her about that...The name she originally gave me is actually a dude's name, and the name she used in the story is a girls name...So it actually turns out she's nonbinary. Biologically she's a girl...but she now identifies as nonbinary. And actually, tells me their pronouns are 'they/them'...whatever, let's just go with that for now... So...yea we talk about that and stuff. I tell them that I had a hunch because there were a few clues earlier and they also reminded me of someone I used to know in high school. I guess that's why it was complicated in terms of sex? I don't know I've never hit on a bi-nonbinary person before.

Anyway later we switch to other topics and they mention a bunch of recipes they want to make for me. It starts to get late so I decide to head out, they give me a very tight hug and ask me to text them when I reach home. I was a little slow in doing that and they got anxious and asked if I had reached yet.

No idea what to do with this one...I mean I had fun hanging out with them and all, but this is a lot of stuff to be getting involved with. And even before the whole nonbinary stuff, I did not see them as girlfriend material. Many many reasons which I won't bother to get into. But yea overall it was a fun but strange night.

dude! why you escalated follow by break in escalation to go to a bar then to her crib and nada! nothing! is this a tranny???? if it is get the fuck out of there... Search for @Beam and look what happen to him in his latest report when breaking escalation..

I told you what to do by the way and you did not do what i told you to do... you did your own thing, bro! 3 bounce ends in your crib and her crib,

is not your crib escalate then bar then her crib= go home jerk off... This is truly dissapointing, and i hope i just missread and this is not a fucking tranny...

also read 60 yoc secrets of micro escalation (google it), watch my stuff on massages, learn how to give massages... work on escalation...Again i hope this is not a tranny..

Skippy

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
This is truly dissapointing, and i hope i just missread and this is not a fucking tranny...
Lol not a tranny in that sense. She's a girl but mentally she's unsure of her gender. Who knows in two years she could end up getting a sex change though.

dude! why you escalated follow by break in escalation to go to a bar then to her crib and nada! nothing! is this a tranny???? if it is get the fuck out of there... Search for @Beam and look what happen to him in his latest report when breaking escalation..
Yea I agree it sounds like a horrible plan. I did not intend for it to turn out that way originally. While we were preparing dinner at my place, she asked if we could go to the bar for dessert later, and I figured it was okay because I assumed we would

prepare dinner--> watch move+fuck --> eat dinner ---> go to the bar afterward​

But...when I tried to escalate on her while watching the movie, she shut me down with the "just got out of a relationship, it's complicated, yada yada" and I wasn't sure how to persist after that. So I kinda just went along with it.

In hindsight, I should've just led her back to the bed after dinner 'to cuddle' and used your technique of "we don't have to have sex" while escalating to sex. pushed the bar off for an hour. I guess I could've just said "next week" or something to that.

So yea totally, totally agree that going to the bar was a horrible idea and I didn't have an alternative plan for what to do after dinner, so I just went along with it. I tried to salvage it by going back to her crib after the bar and I thought I'd try escalating on her there. I didn't even end up escalating on her back at her place, other than some more touching and having her put her hand on my body. At her place is where I learned about the gender issues and thought maybe the resistance was because of that

I told you what to do by the way and you did not do what i told you to do... you did your own thing, bro! 3 bounce ends in your crib and her crib,
Yea my bad, I misunderstood and thought 3 bounce was only for first dates, and so I assumed it would be okay to invite her over directly to my place if she had already come back to my place on the previous date.

also read 60 yoc secrets of micro escalation (google it), watch my stuff on massages, learn how to give massages... work on escalation...
Ok will do! thanks!

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
Meaning, "make me horny through your words and nonverbals (how you look and talk to her), first before escalating on me. I'm not quite there yet". Cuddle with in your bed and sex talk her about her favorite position/place she had sex. Your favorite. Why you like those positions etc.

>