Must watch video on bpd Johnny depth amber psychologist

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
This is a MUST watch video, in the totality... As you watch you realized there was a girl or 2, that you probably dated like this (me i dated 1 thanks the lord) and i suspect (not 100% sure the fra girl may have been like this, but not 100% sure due to me using the love bombardment technique with her) Guys i know is long but please watch the whole thing is gold.... And will DEFINETELY HELP YOU, identify this type of girls when in relationships as you are screening:

Sully

Space Monkey
space monkey
The psychologist was very good at handling the frames the lawyer was trying to push. She looked calm and collected throughout this too.
I was impressed. Girls like this must be hard to pickup too.

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I definitely watch this today.

p.s: I'm not sure that there's a difference between Asian females narcissism and vindictiveness, and BPD. When Asia here, every female + religion + suppressed sex drive = crazy

z@c+

MuST0BtA1NSkR1Lla

Modern Human
Modern Human
This is a MUST watch video, in the totality... As you watch you realized there was a girl or 2, that you probably dated like this (me i dated 1 thanks the lord) and i suspect (not 100% sure the fra girl may have been like this, but not 100% sure due to me using the love bombardment technique with her) Guys i know is long but please watch the whole thing is gold.... And will DEFINETELY HELP YOU, identify this type of girls when in relationships as you are screening:

The video is way to long, what part did you want me to watch?

>