Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
1. Set goals
2. Conquer goals
3. Repeat

Stop thinking about your emotions and start thinking about the things you want, and how you'll get them. It's very difficult to feel insecure about your capabilities when you have a long list of things you decided you'd do, and did.

Beck Bass

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Now I wont put myself down I have multiple skills, I can sketch a bit, I have read many good books, good degrees, I know about coding and fixing stuff but NOT AMAZING or excellence or even a few levels below excelence, maybe below average skilled persons and my lifestyle have been bad in the last few years so it is like there is a fear of success that she will find Nothing worth of respect admiration.
You don't need to be Super Man to get pussy, you just need to seduce a woman... And that comes from a whole different skill set, that has nothing to do with those "skills". Some may help you get girls, like obviously your social skills matter in social interactions, but even very social guys sometimes have trouble getting women, because they can't pull the trigger, can't show their sexual side (maybe they are nice guys just being friendly), this type of stuff.
If this "lack of excellence" on something bothers you, than just pick something you really like and dedicate yourself with it, mastery/excelence only comes with years of effort, all this "natural talent" talk is bs (some people get lucky when young and get to train some skill and get good at it at a relatively young age, also there's obviously certain physical activities there your body type matters, but other than that...). But be aware that very few people actually excel in anything.

But when it comes to women, what matters is being the lover, showing your intent (knowing how to show it and to what degree at what time, calibration), creating an exciting experience for the girl, this is what gets women, the rest only helps, in certain situations. Fundamentals (and "skills" or hobbies or whatever) matter as they change how much the girl is initially attracted to you, but this alone won't get you anywhere, and those can be changed, with some work, you can always learn new stuff and always improve your body/style/voice/body language.

About the whole awkward vibe, confidence will only come from good experiences. once you believe you're the man you wanna be, you will start acting more like it, but for this you need to get out of your confort zone and get yourself out there. I think that the best course of action is to work on whatever skill you really wanna work, and meanwhile keep on approaching and trying to seduce women. No matter how "unskilled" or "not that attractive" you are, there are always women out there that wanna meet you (maybe you will have to lower your "standards" a bit - or a lot, if you have not much experience with women, you don't get to be too choosy, unless you wanna be stuck forever - or look for more women, maybe in different places)

mist

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Why did you edit out what you said?

Someone else could've pitched in later and or your post could have worked as inspiration for a future gamer. Maybe you look back on this post in awhile and you and smile because you no longer have those limiting beliefs and insecurities.

abond0082

Space Monkey
space monkey
Why did you edit out what you said?

Someone else could've pitched in later and or your post could have worked as inspiration for a future gamer. Maybe you look back on this post in awhile and you and smile because you no longer have those limiting beliefs and insecurities.
I think the reason is it was filled of negative things I said about myself and I didnt want to leave it on there for ever.

Girlschase doesnt allow you to edit after 24 hours.

>