Travel  My experience in Thailand (Bangkok/Pattaya)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've been to Thailand.. and indeed Khao San Road is FULL with stunning western women. Good places to game them? The hotel did very good for me. During breakfast or at the adjecent cafe.. things like that. I wasnt crazy about the hyper stimulating khao san road though.. i did find the western chicks sometimes a bit suffering from the princess in poor country syndrome (The poolside was the greatest equalizer for me).

Also I had a thai girl who just reached 20 who made it extremely easy for me. This was NOT a prostitute, but there was an instant connection. Solid 7.5.. so the argument that every hot thai girl is a hooker is total bullshit . She was a great lay and a great girl.

Also I agree with Tony.. I still have contact with some of the normal Thai girls I met through tinder. One of them was a regular university girl.

DarkKnight

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Things may have change with the times, Tony was there in the past....

I ve been in Thailand in more recent years.. see my above post. I can unconfirm the fact that every hot thai girl is a hooker, what a ridicilous argument.

Also who the hell who is serious about game avoids Khao San road?

Last edited:

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've been to Thailand.. and indeed Khao San Road is FULL with stunning western women. Good places to game them? The hotel did very good for me. During breakfast or at the adjecent cafe.. things like that. I wasnt crazy about the hyper stimulating khao san road though.. i did find the western chicks sometimes a bit suffering from the princess in poor country syndrome (The poolside was the greatest equalizer for me).

Also I had a thai girl who just reached 20 who made it extremely easy for me. This was NOT a prostitute, but there was an instant connection. Solid 7.5.. so the argument that every hot thai girl is a hooker is total bullshit . She was a great lay and a great girl.

Also I agree with Tony.. I still have contact with some of the normal Thai girls I met through tinder. One of them was a regular university girl.

Thats quite interesting that you met a thai university girl through tinder who wasnt asking for money, i guess my luck wasnt the greatest, after 2 days of tindering and seeing how it was like (this was in bangkok btw) i gave up basically, what they would do is basically tell me to add them on whatsapp or line just to give a small strip show, then give me a price lol

Not every hot thai girl is a hooker, but from my experience it was merely 95% (this is in pattaya as i havent explored bangkok that much, the weather is unbearable.

A solid "7.5" might be a 5 for me, so its all about preferences and besides, a hot is a 9-10 not 7.5 but interesting that you've had luck with tinder, to me it was pure whore advertising. Badoo was better in my case

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I ve been in Thailand in more recent years.. see my above post. I can unconfirm the fact that every hot thai girl is a hooker, what a ridicilous argument.

I avoided bangkok in general, i have only been there for a month and didnt like it, and my intentions with thailand were not to pick up westerners, but thais, if i had to pickup westerners i could have just stayed in my own country.. I go thailand to break the code on how to get hot thai hookers for free, not how to get westerners

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
When in my thread have i mentioned non thais? cant you just understand that im trying to solve the issues with thais only? you come to my thread to hate and talk shit for no reason.. Your taking the thread out of its context. The main point in this thread is how to get hot thai hookers for free, and not how to get western girls why is it so hard for you to understand that?

EDIT: All what i have seen you post so far is straight up opinions: "only whoremongers would go to pattaya and i think its lame" "i dont like thais" "i go to an other country if you find normal thai girls ugly" "theres forums talking about ho prices" "pattaya is depressing, it will look like this and that"

Brother who the fuck have asked for your opinions? i dont know if your brains capacity is disabled or just trolling me. I dont give a rats ass about your opinions, you can shove them straight up your ass cuz i love thailand, im a bodybuilder, (i can eat out at restaurants everyday, get my daily chicken, i can get massage everyday, i can enjoy good weather, i can do tons of activites(all of this is possible for me without having to pay 10x as much as i would if i lived in my country and not to mention, warm weather sizes to exist in europe which plays a vital role for me as well)

If you dont have anything constructive to say then get the fuck out of my thread and continue selling your expertised coach sessions to customers who afterwards makes rants about you

Don't talk to me like I'm dim. In your initial post, it leads with Bangkok being the worst city, how awesome you are, and then the prices of hookers. At the very bottom of the article you talk about some tips to get hookers for free.

If you lead the article with "How to get hookers for free" or even "My review of prostitution in Thailand (And how to get the girls for free) that would make sense. But otherwise it comes off as some sort of guide on hooker pricing.

Then you go off on how all Thai girls that aren't prostitutes are ugly, and basically talk shit about my mother? Fuck you.

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Don't talk to me like I'm dim. In your initial post, it leads with Bangkok being the worst city, how awesome you are, and then the prices of hookers. At the very bottom of the article you talk about some tips to get hookers for free.

If you lead the article with "How to get hookers for free" or even "My review of prostitution in Thailand (And how to get the girls for free) that would make sense. But otherwise it comes off as some sort of guide on hooker pricing.

Then you go off on how all Thai girls that aren't prostitutes are ugly, and basically talk shit about my mother? Fuck you.

"Dont talk to me like im dim" but brother, a review or experience, do you really need the smallest detail written before you understand? how can i not talk to you like your dim? take a look at your posts in this thread, theyre all edited because you failed to understand the concept in the thread

Yet again your talking about pricing like it shouldnt have any relation on how to get hot thai girls but it does (at first you pay to show respect, and from there you can continue with your game and get her for free), you just fail to believe it, yet you havent laid a hot thai for free but hating on my thread.. Your forgetting that thailand is not a part of the western world, game here is differently and you know that, your just talking out of your ass just because you dont like me because i disagreed on you on some things in the past and got butthurt

And as ive said to the other guy who just commented today, a good looking thai girl for you might be a bad looking girl for me, its all about prefeences. Ive been in many malls, restaurants, bowling clubs, gyms, ive never seen a girl that were good looking compared to those who work in the red light hence why i stopped trying, and went straight to find out how i could get the hookers for free.

Talk shit to me and get it right back in your face

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Punisher, the problem with the original post is that it looks like a guide on how to negotiate prices with prostitutes which as I privately told you, warned you and predicted was going to cause problems and I told you 50 times... so now you are getting upset to a normal reaction in a seduction forum from any member for paying for sex since is against any basic seduction principle you should know this, by the way I am not opposed to paying for sex, I think people should do Whatever they want... as I told you my friend the rev. Lifestyle design lived in Thailand and had thai girlfriends and fucked girls there for free, this is a fact and some of them of tinder, but that was 2 years ago.

Finally, I understand your frustration after field testing tinder and the higher quality were prostitutes and nobody giving a clear strategy to seduce locals other than tinder

Last edited:

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
"you just fail to believe it, yet you havent laid a hot thai for free"

At what point did I say I don't believe you? I really don't care if you want to bang third world hookers. I just don't like your over all tone, and like Skills said, you're not in the right place for this content. You come across like a sociopath.

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Punisher, the problem with the original post is that it looks like a guide on how to negotiate prices with prostitutes which as I privately told you, warned you and predicted was going to cause problems and I told you 50 times... so now you are getting upset to a normal reaction in a seduction forum from any member for paying for sex since is against any basic seduction principle you should know this, by the way I am not opposed to paying for sex, I think people should do Whatever they want... as I told you my friend the rev. Lifestyle design lived in Thailand and had thai girlfriends and fucked girls there for free, this is a fact and some of them of tinder, but that was 2 years ago

Tonys behaviour is just unacceptable, it could have been told way differently, i see his posts as a direct attack on me, hes talking about picking up westerners wheres im talking about thai hookers...

I know paying for sex is against the seduction principles, but when it comes to thailand its different if you dont know the language or live there permanently which i also addressed in the thread...

Your talking about rev? lifestyle design? they lived there? i know that a girlfriend is easy to get for free, ive had 1 myself, and after 2 weeks of her i told her i was getting bored and wanted an other girl so she invited her friend over which was also a bar girl, and we had a threesome, so i know that getting a girlfriend for free is easy, but i dont want a girlfriend, because sooner or later they wouldnt allow you to fuck other girls, because they keep wanting to visit you, theyre taking all your time i dont want that.. I want to be able to go to a bar girl and get her with me home for free, what worked is that i would go late in the night, is there any other strategy that could work? how do i find that rev guy?

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
"you just fail to believe it, yet you havent laid a hot thai for free"

At what point did I say I don't believe you? I really don't care if you want to bang third world hookers. I just don't like your over all tone, and like Skills said, you're not in the right place for this content. You come across like a sociopath.

By the way your posting its obvious that your hating on me for paying the hookers at first (not reading the whole thread, just that part, like i didnt say "you pay at first, and from there you continue with your game and continue to get her for free)

You dont care about me banging third world hookers?
Pattaya has to be one of the most depressing cities in the world. Just a massive den of sex workers, aids, and fat old chinese men banging hookers. It's a good look at what a distopian future might look like, ala Blad Runner or something. Why anyone would want to live there unless they're whore mongers is beyond me.

Why are you giving your opinions then and hating me like thats the only charm about pattaya? im a bodybuilder, i can eat out everyday, i can get massage, i can enjoy the weather, im not only in thailand for sex, wherever i am in this world i would want to have sex

You dont like my tone?? take a look at your tone, your basically making me look like im an idiot and then you tell me you dont like my tone?

How am i not in the right place? you never tried to game western prostitutes in the western world? is that not something you would want to do? if no then be my guest and dont, just dont say that trying to get hookers for free isnt part of the game cuz it is, wether i wanna pickup a normal girl or a prostitute you can have your opinion and dislike the idea, but keep it for yourself

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

I was there approx last March, 2019.

I pulled a stunning Indian flight attendant from the hostel a few blocks from Khao San. My student pulled (in his words) a 9/10 rich Thai girl from some high end nightclub. He's Pakistani, but not a cheesy guy.

There are plenty of men with hot Thai girlfriends that aren't looking for cash, or pro's. But Thailand is known for it's sex tourism because it's one of the biggest countries in the world for sex tourism. So, yes a lot of women are pros, especially in Pattaya. Personally I found Pattaya to have filthy beaches, depressing sex tourism, and it's a sketchy place in general. I also don't find Thai women all that hot overall.

Right next door is Vietnam, which has crap beaches but beautiful women.

punisher

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I was there approx last March, 2019.

I pulled a stunning Indian flight attendant from the hostel a few blocks from Khao San. My student pulled (in his words) a 9/10 rich Thai girl from some high end nightclub. He's Pakistani, but not a cheesy guy.

There are plenty of men with hot Thai girlfriends that aren't looking for cash, or pro's. But Thailand is known for it's sex tourism because it's one of the biggest countries in the world for sex tourism. So, yes a lot of women are pros, especially in Pattaya. Personally I found Pattaya to have filthy beaches, depressing sex tourism, and it's a sketchy place in general. I also don't find Thai women all that hot overall.

Right next door is Vietnam, which has crap beaches but beautiful women.

I agree that its easier to pull girls for free in bangkok than in pattaya thats pretty logic its richer and not known as a cheap filthy old mans whore city like pattaya, and especially when your staying in the high end priced areas as your saying and "high end clubs", but its not as easy as it sound like to find a rich thai girl but i addressed it in my thread as well....

1 thing missing from the above is that there are 2 parts of thailand or something (i forgot what the old man i met told me) but there is a part of thailand where the people are wealthy and some other part where they are poor, if you manage to hit up with those from the wealthy area, it should be quite easy to get a girl for free.

Its not only wealthy areas in bangkok where rich girls hang out, the old man whos been living there for decades, figured out a city or region or something i cant remember of that were rich.. He said something like, if you ask the girl what provinisal shes from and she answered "idkforgot" then the chance that she would sleep with you for free is high.. That girlfriend i used to have were from that area, she was basically rich, but choose to be a prostitute anyway, she was buying me food basically everyday that i got mad at one point that i put some money in her pocket "all that money she spent on me" and told her to get out as i cant let a thai girl pay for me, im not in fucking europe.

And your saying that "theres plenty of men with hot thai girlfriends" how do you know that brother? dont u think ive spoken to many of those guys? on my border run to laos i met up with 5 russian guys who looked like athletes, some of them who with over 100 lays from back home, and they havent had luck finding hot girls for free. I do agree with you that IT IS possible, but its not easy as your claiming it to be...

"you dont find thai women hot overall" brother welcome to the club, the only hot women there is are hookers :D thats why we should come up with a strategy to find out how we can get them for free, from my experience its either to show them proof that your living in thailand, or know the language fluently, this is why i wanted to ask you guys whos been there for advice as i also said in the thread

If there's something you disagree with, then enlighten me as i have no clue what i was doing wrong, this is my own experience and perspective.

I agree with you, i find vietnamese hotter, i havent been there but from what i can see in youtube, i would rather fuck viets than thais thats for sure, only problem i have with vietnam after doing a lot of research is that theyre gyms are really bad, some of them doesnt even have an airconditioer which makes it really hard for me to go there as im a bodybuilder, and their food, massage arent as good as thailand, + its overall more expensive than thailand regarding gym, food, and accomodation

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
As Zardoz/Tony said this isn’t a forum to learn how to barter down prozzie prices. The purpose of this forum is to learn how to smash the hottest girls 100% for free.

Also, flaming of Tribal Elders is generally frowned upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>