Openers  My friend told me i wasn't handsome enough to get a date in (city), what do you think?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey guys. Time for a new daygame opener. I won't take credit for this one, the credit goes to @Tony D. I have been field testing this opener the past week and i wanted to test it some more, but since i got a lay from it yesterday and i have gotten good responses to it, i think it has merit enough now.

I say to the girl "My friend told me i wasn't handsome/cute/hot enough to get a date in (city), what do you think?" and they always find it amusing/funny and go "Haha i think you are handsome/cute/hot!" and i follow up with "You too, what's your name?" or "Thank you, what's your name?" and then take it from there like if i did a compliment-opener. It works quite well honestly. It's sort of indirect-direct. Some girls say "Haha, yes you are quite handsome, but i have a boyfriend, so good luck elsewhere" So they must feel the intent.

I like it because she verbally tells me that she finds me good-looking from the get go and since she doesn't object and is allowed to say it because of the light-hearted and playful atmosphere that goes with it, it sinks into her (ala grandmaster style and chase-framing) that she finds me physically appealing. Of course this isn't enough to completely get her to wanna fuck me from the start, but i feel it is a good start nonetheless. It communicates sexual intent indirectly and doesn't "give your power away", which some people feel like a compliment on the open does, while getting her to do the direct opener on you (she's giving you the compliment!!) Maybe say "Well damn, why didn't you come say hello to me then!?" with a cocky grin haha.

It works well with a pre-approach hover too. Tapping on your phone pretending to talk with your friend and then going in and smiling and sort of waving your phone and going "Hey my friend told me i wasn't handsome enough to get a date in (city), what do you think?" as if i am talking with him on the phone right there.

I noticed @Tony D hugs her in the video. I thought about that too, being like "Aww you're a nice person, i can talk to you, you're cool, what are you up to?" kinda like he says in the video. Because of the whole corona shit idk about hugging girls randomly it already feels ballsy enough when i handshake girls, but i wanted to add it in on top in case some people wanna try do the hug-follow up.

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
You got laid from my opener. Lol! That's amazing. If anyone wants to see it in action you can check it out on my Youtube vid.
Haha i did indeed! Same day-delay. I linked it in the beginning of my post, but yeah, that's the one :)

Is this an opener you use alot? I got a feel from your daygame series on girlschase that you prefer making observational/situational openers on the spot rather than do the canned compliment-opener. Is this part of a larger arsenal of openers you choose from?

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
What if she doesn't find you attractive?
All women think i'm handsome :cool:
Jk, so far haven't heard them say "Yeah he's right, you aren't that handsome". Only rejection i have heard is BF rejection "Yeah you are handsome enough to get a date, but better luck elsewhere, cuz i have a boyfriend!" or something. It's playful, it's cocky. If you don't think you are physically attractive maybe do some more indirect style of game, this one could give the same knee-jerk reaction as "hey you're cute, what's your name?" opener if she doesn't find you instantly attractive. I think it gets less knee jerk negative reaction because you are sort of asking for an opinion and not hitting on her. It's ambigious. Some girls have given me a surprised response like one i got not so long ago like "Uhhh i don't know" and then move on laughing in a shocked sort of way. But i think they would have reacted the same as the compliment opener idk

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Haha i did indeed! Same day-delay. I linked it in the beginning of my post, but yeah, that's the one :)

Is this an opener you use alot? I got a feel from your daygame series on girlschase that you prefer making observational/situational openers on the spot rather than do the canned compliment-opener. Is this part of a larger arsenal of openers you choose from?

I use a new opener almost every time. I've only used that one twice in my life.

Tony D

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Damn, impressive. How do you get that creative
I've always been in the arts. Music, writing, public speaking. I've taught seduction, cold approach pickup for twelve years full time. It all adds up. I'm also a Pisces and an ENFP in the cognitive stack. The most creative of personality matrixes. It comes at a cost though. I hate systems, bureaucracy, procedure. I suffer at most jobs deeply and get depressed if I'm not exploring new possibilities. That's why I've never liked canned material.

I also spent many years just going to bars and trying different openers to find out what worked and what didn't. You start to get a feel for it. When I want to be I'm basically a master at comedic improv.

Pull my finger.

Some openers I've used:

Sup, bitches?
Hitler vs Justin Bieber in a fight? Who wins?
Cover up your ankles please. There are children present.
I just noticed you're hot. Hi.

RedNeck

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
You got laid from my opener. Lol! That's amazing. If anyone wants to see it in action you can check it out on my Youtube vid.
Hi tony , is this you in the video ?

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Yeah that's him from years ago in Canada

>