LR  My Little Wildflower

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Prelude

There is a tide in the affairs of men,
which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.

The rising waves have manifested, and the first harvest of the fortune has been taken. My first lay report.

Everything is worth it. Nothing is the same. The possibility is now a reality, and the belief is now a truth.

Such a tide has reached a magnitude of mountainous heights – perhaps even reaching… the clouds. Not Cirrus, yet, no, not close.

But the Elevation, the Rise towards the fantastical fantasies of debaucherous preoccupations. That moment is here with the gale-force winds of a storm of the sexual stimuli.

Delving into the depths of emotion. Swirling into the monsoon of passion with the emblazoned look of pleasure on the face of a beautiful woman – and on the face of a lofty man – is the picture in which I will paint once now and hopefully once more soon and hopefully once more after that until the never-ending pursuit of luscious lust outlives the body that types these little black letters, of which there is also so much meaning for the corresponding mind.

Though, this fair prairie spectacular does not begin at the end.

Allow me to take you on a trip to Lofty World, for the finest adventure this purple novice has ever seen will unfold… from the pushes of my keyboard to the expanses of our imagination.

Enter The Wildflower (The Meet)

The near-brawl that I chronicle in my journal from this past Saturday night has not left me in a state of disarray like my last almost-fight a few weeks ago. Rather, I am quite calm as the hour breaks 2:15 am as I continue my street nightgaming session in my small college town. I do not understand why my furor has not heightened – maybe my efforts regarding state control have paid off. The seducer state is firing, but the bars are now past close, and the streets have already cleared. No matter, the night is not over until my head hits the pillow – I see that creativity is the necessity du jour.

My intuition – or is it my instinct? – voices to me that I must leave this one street where almost all the bars are located. The inner-rumblings are heard, and my legs follow one-after-another towards the picturesque park nearby. My first sight is a man and a woman gleefully saying their farewells amidst a phone number exchange. It is a sweet moment, and I hope this man is aware of Skills’ texting guide.

It brings a smile to my face. I cannot help it. Cute. Sets the mood for a “meet cute” mindset of my own. Noticing my attire once again – a black PUMA sweatshirt, washed slim-fitting jeans, black high-tops, a necklace, and a bracelet – I am reminded that I’m out here for a reason, and there’s no messing about. My 6'0, 160 pound lean frame engages in a deep breath. I calmly readjust my hairband upon my nearly shoulder-length locks. One chance is all it takes.

I pass through the park and into the plaza area. My hope is not lost, but I see that perhaps most approach opportunities have already dissipated into gradually intensifying breeze. That is, until they haven’t.

There. A girl about 100 feet away on the steps in front of a three-story glass-doored building. I can tell from her figure that she is potentially quite nice, but there is something peculiar about her body language. Very odd… she is slumped forward. Not in a relaxed way, but in a way that evokes pangs of worried emotion. There is something wrong. I near, and she does not look towards me.

Revealed by the dim streetlight is the face of a very attractive, svelte brunette with wavy hair like ripples of the Atlantic. She boasts a sleek black crop top revealing a subtle teasing of perky cleavage and light blue boyfriend jeans – a personal favorite of mine. On her feet are black sneakers, and on her face is the smoky makeup style straight out of an assuredly long YouTube tutorial. Her hazel eyes are unique. Not almond-shaped but feline-like almost… the type that draws you in.

However, the magazine cover look is impeded by a dried red stream stemming from her upper left brow to her cheek. Blood… and the flaked redness has tributaries of tears. The source is a small cut above her left eye.

Seducer state temporarily exits, and concerned human state enters. But I do plan on using my verbals to see just what the problem is because she is quite obviously emotional.

I come to her diagonal, and calmly crouch. It is late – about 2:30 am now. Not the best town in general, and certainly not the best situation for a distraught, attractive girl by herself.

This girl will be HBWildflower, a feisty girl rooted into the stems of my brain forever.
Me: Hey there. You know, it’s such a beautiful night out, but that doesn’t mean that it’s been a perfect night for all of us. Are you okay?
HBWildflower (emotional): I’m good…
Me: Hmm… I can tell already that you’re quite tough. Not every girl would be able to sit out here like you are… what happened?
HB (clearly distressed by her problem): Nothing… I’m good…
*I can sense she wants to talk about it*
Me: Here, it hasn’t been the best night for me, either. Let me tell you what happened… maybe it’ll make you feel like you’re not alone.
*perks up and looks towards me – I see the cut more clearly now. It’s not too bad but has not been tended to*
Me: Take a listen to what happened to my friend… so my friend [name] was at the bar tonight. And she called me… and it made me so sad because most men are so disgusting, you know? She told me that she was just trying to have a good time… and relax… like all of us are… and out of nowhere… a random guy walks up to her… and tells her, “You’re coming home with me!”… and starts grabbing her. She said she was so afraid and had to run away… it’s such a shame that women have to deal with creeps like that who don’t understand women.
HB: That doesn’t surprise me at all…
Me: What’s more is that it doesn’t make sense for the men either… because I get the sense that women don’t want to be groped or objectified. They really just seem to want to have a conversation… and get to know you at a DEEPER level… before really OPENING up… you know what I mean?
HB: Uh-huh!
*her facial expression is now much, much happier*
Me: Yeah, I think so, too. And get this… I almost got into a fight tonight as well.
HB: I saw that!
Me: You did?
HB: Uh-huh! I saw it from the other side of the street. That guy was such a pussy for throwing a punch and running away.
*GIRL IS A KEEPER*
Me: I completely agree. Real men don’t do those things… I tried for a peaceful resolution, but oh well. It happens. See? Things just… happen in life… and a bad night can turn into a good night in just an instant. So tell me, are you really okay?
HB: Do you know [name]?
Me: No. Why?
HB: That’s my boyfriend…
Me: Oh… did your boyfriend do this to you?
HB: No…
Me: Well, where is your boyfriend now? Does he know where you are?
HB: No… he’s on a fraternity retreat. It’s kind of fucked up, we’ve been dating for four years but we both have cheated on each other and it just is really hard.
Me: I get that for sure. Relationships are so tough… I’ve been through it… you’ve been through it… celebrities have been through it… sometimes it helps just to talk it out… because we have all these pent-up emotions inside of us… and we really just need a RELEASE sometimes you know?
HB: Yeah! It’s just so tough because we got into a fight last night at the dorms, and I don’t know how it’s going to end up.
Me: Of course, I completely understand. There’s so much uncertainty in the world… it’s like we need something or someone safe and steady to cling to, almost. Where are you headed now?
HB: I was on my way back to the dorms…
Me: Okay, let’s get you back there so you can get your cut checked out.
HB: Noooooooooo! I can’t go back looking like this. What’s your name? Are you in a fraternity?
Me: Lofty, and I’m not… I like the independence that comes from controlling my own life, if you know what I mean.
HB: Yeah I get that! I’m [flower name]!
All of a sudden, we engage in deep conversation about relationships, social standards, travelling (her parents are missionaries and she has been across Central America with them), faith (her siblings are torn apart by religion), fate (she believes in it), and more. I set a ton of open-mindedness and nonjudgmental frames. The point where the tension really starts to build is when I say this:
Me: HBWildflower, I can feel something quite… special about you.
HB: What is it?
Me: It’s the way that you compose yourself… the look behind your gaze… what your eyes are saying to me. I can tell that you’ve had some rough times… but always persevered through them… despite your familial and social pressures that have endeavored to hold you back… I sense how tough you are… I can tell that you’ve been through… so… so much.
HB: Thank you for noticing… no one has ever noticed that about me. But I have been through so much…
Me: Well it’s all because we have taken a moment… to get to know each other… to try to understand the meaning behind our words… and DIG DEEP into each other’s brains… to really THRUST ourselves into the THICKNESS of this wonderful conversation… it’s like there’s a vibe between us now… like we understand each other, know what I mean?
HB: Yeah…
Boom. Perceptive insights about her perspective.

Moreover, she’s a smart girl and very coherent. Most of all, she’s clearly feeling better now. This part of the conversation probably lasts for 25 minutes before I decide that she needs to take care of her cut.

I mean, though, I do see the way she’s looking at me.

Strip! (The Unexpected (First) Escalation)

I transition our conversation back towards getting her home. Again, she does not want to go back. Moreover, she doesn’t want to go to the medical center. Even more, she doesn’t want to walk anywhere with her bloodied face in fear that the ever-present cops will see her and ask her what happened – which is something that I still don’t know, either. And her phone is dead, so she can’t contact her friends. I offer my phone, but she doesn’t know any of their phone numbers. Everything is closed and all of the campus buildings are locked, so she can’t even go in there to clean up.

Well, leaving this girl out for the crows doesn’t solve anything for her. What now…?

There’s a subtle rushing sound nearby. That’s right… the fountain. The water fountain with the elegantly tiered spouting.

A bold idea explodes through my brain like a firework. I know how I can help.

Here, I tell her, I have an idea about how we can wash your face. How, she asks. Hmm, I say, just come with me towards the fountain. I extend my hand, she eagerly grabs it, and I lead her to a bench adjacent to the only water source around. She’s intrigued… yeah, so am I. But this is all I’ve got.

I reveal that since we have no rags or anything close, I’ll just use my undershirt as a makeshift one. The expression on her face is one of vivid curiosity and colorful excitement. This is a unique encounter, but we’re both having fun and enjoying the company of one another.

So yeah, here we go. My hoodie flies off, along with my hairband, which HBWildflower generously holds… and she starts chanting, “STRIP! STRIP!” Haha, fun girl.

Then comes the black undershirt - her chants continue – and she sees my lean build and lends a compliment that I ignore. Back comes on the hoodie.

I offer her the chance to put my hairband back in, and she gleefully obliges. But she doesn’t put it on quite right and we have a joyful moment adjusting it together.

Next, I continue this spontaneous ridiculousness by wetting the undershirt in water before returning to the bench. I urge her to brace herself but I know she can handle it because she’s very tough. Her breaths deepen as I move in to gently dab the blood off her face. The cut has stopped bleeding – again, it’s not too bad but should be checked out in the morning – and she thanks me. It becomes an intimate event, and our liminal space blocks out the occasional drunk passerby. HBWildlower leans in with her sultry eyes... and wants to feel the wetness of my tongue next.

But I don’t give her what she wants just yet. Now that I know she’s okay… we arouse and tempt further.

Foliage Frenzy (Pull… and Pull Again)

Expectedly, she doesn’t want to go back to the dorms now even though her face is cleaned. Instead, this adventurous girl hints at going somewhere warm. I’ve won this pretty girl in such a peculiar circumstance… it’s on. Especially after she mentions how cold she is, to which I take my hoodie off once more and put it over her happy flower face. I’m shirtless.

My place is about a thirty-minute walk. Hers isn’t an option. Luckily, I know a very pretty secluded spot nearby.
Me: You know HBWildflower, it’s been such an amazing time, hasn’t it? Things like this don’t happen everyday… like we’ve had such great conversation and gotten to know each other… very… very… quickly. I actually know a pretty… relaxing spot… just a couple minutes away… let’s go there and contuine such a spontaneous encounter to make our nights even more calming.
HB (giggling and taking my hand): Uh-huh! TALKING? Uh-huh!
Me: Yeah, we’ll just talk and enjoy each other’s company like we are now.
*we begin walking and I have my arm around her*
HB: Uh-huh! TALKING? You mean SEX??!!?
Me: No, I actually don’t like sex.
HB: Right! You don’t like sex?
Me: Yeah, I only like GOOD sex. And that’s so rare to find. It’s like so many people don’t really know how to PUSH ALL THE RIGHT BUTTONS… and especially for women. It must be so frustrating to put up with men who have no idea what they’re doing… and leave it all up to the women to make it exciting or even beg for favors… it’s so unfair, like GOOD sex is much more of a thing where both people act in unison… like an erotic dance… where you both know what the next move of the other will be… and the sensuality simply flows together like a river of passion.
*makes out with me*
And there we are. I pull away quickly to tease her. This wild girl tries for more, but I’ve learned my lesson enough times and hold off. Our walk to my escalation spot continues as I give her light touch when she realizes that her phone is not in her back pocket. I double-check. Yep, not there. So we track backwards as I try to keep the vibe strong. She can’t find her phone, but luckily I do, and she thanks me profusely and rambles on how much she likes me and is turned on by my “accent.”

Not to outdo her rambunctiousness, the wild flower runs in front of me and jumps up into my chest. I catch her, and she devours my face as I carry her towards my spot. Hmm, I like how things are developing at this point.

We arrive. I gently lay her down on a bench amidst a secluded courtyard with plenty of aesthetic foliage. Subsequently, I lay down on her.

A heavy make-out ensues. Lots of dirty talking from both sides. She is freaky. There’s a little resistance when I reach under her shirt, but I take a step back to the make-out for more arousal. Works like a charm, and I’m sucking on her pretty nipples in no time. I’m controlling this interaction and working slowly – aiming for Glow’s advice about getting her to the point where she can’t hold back any longer.

HBWildflower continues to rave about how much she likes my “accent” (which is 99% just me talking deeply and slowly). Says it “turns her the fuck on” and begs for me to keep calling her “baby.” Though, I alternate between that and a few other things, like “my dirty little slut.” I do like to be dominant, but for every ounce of dominance is two pounds of sensual loving – that’s what I’m really in this for. Kissing and foreplay are gold to me. I think it’s because of my first real sexual experience that was with a beautiful and absurdly sensual Puerto Rican on the moonlit beach... when we just made out under the stars for hours and hours.

But back to the now. HBWildflower is very experienced. Far more experienced than I am despite being just 18, which is younger than I am. Sexy girl that knows exactly what she’s doing. From a posh area. The good girl gone bad type.

We enjoy our closeness for about 20 minutes before I reach for her pants. She is absolutely soaked through her jeans, which I tease her about. But she resists when I try to undo her belt. I work back more and with much more dirty talk, including a take on the “Submission Gambit,” which she LOVES.
Me: Baby… do you know what REALLY GETS ME GOING?
HB: Keep calling me baby… please…
Me: Women who are submissive…
HB: … you like women who are submissive?
Me: Yes… I like women who are submissive. But not to men… but to their own desires. I absolutely adore women who are able to… let everything go… all of their worries… all of their inhibitions… and just focus on what they are feeling in the NOW… like how my skin is rubbing against your soft skin… how my lips are teasing your supple lips… I’m so happy that you’re losing control and trusting yourself… and me… baby.
HB: Oh my god please never stop calling me baby and I am so fucking submissive.
Me: Have you ever had a collar on you?
Me: And a leash?
HB: Yeah… hey I’m getting a little cold now, can we go to your place? I’ll Venmo you for the uber ride.
Me: Hmm… maybe if you ask me… VERY nicely.
HB: Can we please go to your place so you can fuck me where it's warm?
Me: :)
Not a problem with me because I know she’s ready to go. And it is more comfortable in my bed. I call the uber, put my undershirt back on (which is soaked and has a bit of her blood on it… but I’m not going into an uber shirtless), and we’re on our way. I make small-talk with the driver and can tell that she likes seeing me prove my social skills once more. He calls her “my little helper.” Ha.

We reach my place, and there’s no trouble getting this one upstairs. My arm is around her as we enter my apartment.

To Delirium (The Sex)

Upon leading her inside, she rightfully asks if she can charge her phone just as I ask her to take her shoes off. There’s a little bit of a stand-off here as to which is done first, but she submits to my will and removes her shoes. I reward her by plugging her phone in. This naughty girl plops on my couch and begins to rub her pussy, and I come over to kiss her for about one second before picking her up, carrying her into my bedroom, and throwing her onto my bed.

Past 4:00 am now.

The clothes fly off, and indeed it is rather invigorating to remove my own sweatshirt from a girl. She LOVES kissing and foreplay as well, and we enjoy being sensual with each other for a rather long while as she begs for my touch. Remarks how much she loves my body (saying I’m “sexy as fuck”) so that’s nice.

Again, plenty of dirty talk here. She LOVES LOVES it. I basically remembered what I read on a Renegade Hypnotist newsletter (Major_Mark’s thing – I don’t have the very expensive product, just the free newsletter) about how to never stop talking to a girl when intimate. So I did that with a rotation between dominating her, loving her, and evocative descriptions to entice her mind.

“Please seduce me!” she oddly blurts out.

“I already have, “ I reply.

My finger goes inside her drenched pussy and she grabs for my dick. I finger her for a while and get her off – her eyes show me that she’s at my whim. Begs me to fuck her, to which I say that I’ll fuck her when I want to, and I shove my dick in her mouth as I reach in my pillowcase for my condom.

But she is GARBLING me. Like, oh my god. She is a freak. Sucking, licking, and spitting on my member with such enthusiasm that I selflessly decide to let her enjoy it. It’s pretty amazing, really. She is quite good. And I also very much like blowjobs, even though I rarely have gotten off on them. But this girl is different, and she is quite elated when she brings me to orgasm after about 15 minutes of me facefucking her. Continues past the orgasm, swallows it all rather cleanly, and remarks how good it tastes without prompting. Call her a good girl and she thanks me. This girl is awesome.

Slide my finger back inside her amidst her moans and squirming as I recharge. She gets off and is rather excited by gentle choking and slapping. Tries to push me down so she can get on top of me for the first time, but I pull her down instead. I’m surprised when she attempts to slide my dick inside of her. I politely inform her that I do intend on using a condom. She replies that she’s only ever used a condom twice in her life. Okay, yeah, definitely using a condom then.

Though, she starts sucking me off again in either an attempt to convince or rebel. So good… FREAK. Once more brings me to climax with great excitement, except this time I position her in my lap as I sit back against the wall. These were by far the two best orgasms of my life.

More cuddling follows to her delight before it’s finally time to get inside of her (I teach her how to put a condom on HAHA), but not before she beseeches me to “make her shut up” as I stick her thong in her mouth. But this part doesn’t go for too long as I notice her pussy is starting to hurt her now. Doesn’t matter as both of us are extraordinarily satisfied, although I do see that I need to learn more about the pussy itself to manage girls a bit better in the future – there were times when I was probably a bit too rough when fingering her.

When I go back to softy caressing her, she says some nonsensical things. Delirium. So I guess we have a happy customer.

The flower snaps out of it soon. I like the two things that come out of her mouth next:

1. “I love you.”

2. “I feel like you’ll be the guy that I’ll think back on and never forget.”

I just stare at her before kissing her passionately.

Yes. That’s exactly what I want… especially the second comment. With every girl I talk to, that’s exactly what I want.

My Little Wildflower (Post-Sex)

We play with each other enthusiastically until around 7:00 am. To which she asks if she can sleep in my bed, and she has been a good girl, so yeah, why not. I decide check on her cut again, and it’s better but still just deep enough to warrant a professional look, so I make her promise to get it checked out later.

Says she loves me again, and asks if I would be her boyfriend. Again, I just stare at her before kissing her passionately. I would like to see her more – this naughty girl makes for a perfect FB.

But I’m not that naïve… this has ONS written all over it. So I just enjoy her company. She asks if I’ll cuddle with her while we doze because she’s “addicted to cuddling.” Then sarcastically apologizes for not having any clothes on.

It’s okay, baby, I say. I don’t mind.

I call her “my little wildflower” to her smiles and giggles as we drift off into a post-erotic slumber.

We wake around 10:30 to more caressing and fondling. She’s very sore and can’t take too much intensity this morning. All good. Hilariously, I also try to collar her before she admits that she thought I was joking about that. Ha! I don’t pressure her to her gratitude.

Interestingly, a few phone calls are made. Including to her “boyfriend.” Cool thing is that while she’s on the phone with him, I’m sucking on her tits.

She finds a friend for a ride to take her to the university medical center to double-check her cut, which I never got a straight story on what happened, by the way. I snag her phone number before she leaves.

We finish with an intense make-out. She pleads to be called “baby” one more time, and I do after telling her how nice it was to spend time with her. Agreement on both sides.

One more quick kiss, and she thanks me for everything.

And off goes the wind to take her way, a drifting foray from what was to what is to what won’t be.

However, I did find something interesting while cleaning up.

A thong and a scrunchie.

Either excuses to come back or souvenirs.

A Final Note:
This was the hottest girl that I’ve ever done anything with, but even beyond that, I would like to give much thanks to everyone who has helped me reach this point. I never would’ve made it this far if it wasn’t for everyone feeding into me. It’s been a volatile start to my gaming career, but this girl reminded me that it IS all worth it. And more.

Last edited:

Velasco

Modern Human
Modern Human
I reveal that since we have no rags or anything close, I’ll just use my undershirt as a makeshift one. The expression on her face is one of vivid curiosity and colorful excitement. This is a unique encounter, but we’re both having fun and enjoying the company of one another.

So yeah, here we go. My hoodie flies off, along with my hairband, which HBWildflower generously holds… and she starts chanting, “STRIP! STRIP!” Haha, fun girl.

Then comes the black undershirt - her chants continue – and she sees my lean build and lends a compliment that I ignore. Back comes on the hoodie.
Great move her. I know your werent consciously thinking about it at the time, but it's great to think of ways to get her to see attractive physical qualities of ourselves. Like noticing a chick's tats. Then inquiring about them. Only for her to return the question...revealing your tattoo on your forearm/bicep. Letting her be sexually stimulated from the guns/veins.

Next, I continue this spontaneous ridiculousness by wetting the undershirt in water before returning to the bench. I urge her to brace herself but I know she can handle it because she’s very tough. Her breaths deepen as I move in to gently dab the blood off her face.
Have u seen the movie Secretary (2002) with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal? Theres a scene near the end (SPOILERS!!!) where if I remember correctly, Spader has Maggie's character in the tub. And hes giving her a bath and taking care of her and shit (she had been cutting herself cause she likes pain to deal with emotional distress or something...I'll have to check out the youtube clip). Many people liked that film the same way they went to see 50 shades of grey, but they dont know that this scene right here was super powerful to girls (I've seen this scene be featured in those compliation clips that girls post up of celebrities they have a crush on. So theres def something there). I remember doing this too, with my fb after we had a fight. She was taking a shower, then as she got out, I took the bath cloth (obvi without being prompted to I just felt like it), and dryed her down, very gently. And I saw her get stimulated from me drying down her thighs. Edit: this scene
Expectedly, she doesn’t want to go back to the dorms now even though her face is cleaned.
Again another thing you didnt do consciously but yet another good move. Your showing her your totally cool with not getting the lay. You dont need it cause your fine just sending her on her way (little does she know that ur plan was to invite urself up to her dorm anyway lol).
I’m surprised when she attempts to slide my dick inside of her. I politely inform her that I do intend on using a condom. She replies that she’s only ever used a condom twice in her life. Okay, yeah, definitely using a condom then.
Lmao
Interestingly, a few phone calls are made. Including to her “boyfriend.” Cool thing is that while she’s on the phone with him, I’m sucking on her tits
Ahaha my guy :cool:

Alright good stuff. Ease up on all that fingering and just fuck her when she wants it (...but not before rubbing ur dick across her pussy first ;) )

Now you can see why cold approaching is really addictive because of beautiful moments like this.

Last edited:

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Great move her. I know your werent consciously thinking about it at the time, but it's great to think of ways to get her to see attractive physical qualities of ourselves. Like noticing a chick's tats. Then inquiring about them. Only for her to return the question...revealing your tattoo on your forearm/bicep. Letting her be sexually stimulated from the guns/veins.
You're right - I wasn't thinking about it like that!

I see what you're saying about drawing attention to our bodies/positive qualities. I'll remember that. She actually did have a new tattoo on her side, though I couldn't see it until her shirt was off. Even then, I could have taken advantage of it for further escalation by pacing her on tattoos or by asking her what type of tattoo she'd think that I'd get... and where I'd put it (as I don't have any).

And yeah, I'm certainly glad she liked my body type. I'm lean and defined with pretty good vascularity - trying to add some more bulk, though. That'll be the number one priority for winter break, so I can draw even more attention to it!

Speaking of that, I actually recently bought the protein powder that I saw you recommend on here. I used a different type of Sun Warrior protein powder during my sports-playing days to solid results, so I'm excited to give this one a try as well.
Have u seen the movie Secretary (2002) with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal? Theres a scene near the end (SPOILERS!!!) where if I remember correctly, Spader has Maggie's character in the tub. And hes giving her a bath and taking care of her and shit (she had been cutting herself cause she likes pain to deal with emotional distress or something...I'll have to check out the youtube clip). Many people liked that film the same way they went to see 50 shades of grey, but they dont know that this scene right here was super powerful to girls (I've seen this scene be featured in those compliation clips that girls post up of celebrities they have a crush on. So theres def something there). I remember doing this too, with my fb after we had a fight. She was taking a shower, then as she got out, I took the bath cloth (obvi without being prompted to I just felt like it), and dryed her down, very gently. And I saw her get stimulated from me drying down her thighs. Edit: this scene
Haven't see the movie beyond that clip, but yes! I think there is something interesting about this dynamic. Guess it's a submissive headspace thing where she cedes control of her body and puts her full trust in a man to tend to her hurting body, which, you know, is something that she may typically do herself? And on a specifically emotional level, it shows lots of compassion and empathy. Along with being physical, of course.

I know this girl really loved it, and I made a lot of ground with her with this choice. It was fun for me, too, in that crazy spontaneity sort of way :)

Will check out the full movie and gonna keep the towel drying idea in mind - definitely like the sensuality of it!
Again another thing you didnt do consciously but yet another good move. Your showing her your totally cool with not getting the lay. You dont need it cause your fine just sending her on her way (little does she know that ur plan was to invite urself up to her dorm anyway lol).

I guess that's outcome independence... gained from plenty of blown leads and close calls. Would've probably been way more needy even one month ago!
Alright good stuff. Ease up on all that fingering and just fuck her when she wants it (...but not before rubbing ur dick across her pussy first ;) )
Point taken. It was so fun to tease her, but it probably did go a little long. She was super into it, but maybe it would have been a bit much for others, in addition to making her sore before the real action started.

Good lesson to learn.
Now you can see why cold approaching is really addictive because of beautiful moments like this.
Yep. I'm hooked.

Can't wait to see what amazing experiences the future will hold... I wonder if I, too, will ever have sex on top of a police car?

Thanks for the input as always, @Velasco!

Last edited:

Bismarck

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Congratulations Lofty!

I knew this was coming.

Clarify something for me though - because it isn't clear from the text - you did penetrate her flower with your sword, yes? Helmet and all.

This is very impressive on multiple levels, and I should add that reading your journal has become a ritual that gives me great gusto over a meal or something of the kind.

Onwards and upwards!

PS
You've motivated me to go do some game as well. Gotta smash again it's been two weeks...

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
My intuition – or is it my instinct? – voices to me that I must leave this one street where almost all the bars are located. The inner-rumblings are heard, and my legs follow one-after-another towards the picturesque park nearby. . .

. . . There. A girl about 100 feet away on the steps in front of a three-story glass-doored building.

I see you may have already noticed some things.

About how dark skies and the smell of liquor. . . can sharpen that primal instinct. . . which enables men to sense the path to attractive girls. Especially when you already know the area like the palm of your hand, of course. Just found out you're only 18, and some chode-douche was so overwhelmed by you chatting up a real cutie that he started filming you like an asshole. Then sloppily revealed himself as a turd. Geez. If it wasn't for the concentration of humidity and their outfits, the stench of bullshit and chaos. . . percolating through venues like these, would easily make visiting them an absurd practice.

On the other hand, chatting up girls in a socially accepted context. . . presents you with such tantalizing opportunities of sexual immediacy I suspect it won't be long before I visit one. Soon. Haven't put boots to the nightlife ground in months. . . but the eloquence and ardor you write your reports with compels any seducer who's refined his intuition and expanded his arsenal in the frontline battlefield of night game. . . to take in this rich nostalgia.

Me: Hey there. You know, it’s such a beautiful night out, but that doesn’t mean that it’s been a perfect night for all of us. Are you okay?
HBWildflower (emotional): I’m good…
Me: Hmm… I can tell already that you’re quite tough. Not every girl would be able to sit out here like you are… what happened?
HB (clearly distressed by her problem): Nothing… I’m good…
*I can sense she wants to talk about it*
Me: Here, it hasn’t been the best night for me, either. Let me tell you what happened… maybe it’ll make you feel like you’re not alone.
*perks up and looks towards me – I see the cut more clearly now. It’s not too bad but has not been tended to*
Me: Take a listen to what happened to my friend… so my friend [name] was at the bar tonight. And she called me… and it made me so sad because most men are so disgusting, you know? She told me that she was just trying to have a good time… and relax… like all of us are… and out of nowhere… a random guy walks up to her… and tells her, “You’re coming home with me!”… and starts grabbing her. She said she was so afraid and had to run away… it’s such a shame that women have to deal with creeps like that who don’t understand women.
HB: That doesn’t surprise me at all…
Me: What’s more is that it doesn’t make sense for the men either… because I get the sense that women don’t want to be groped or objectified. They really just seem to want to have a conversation… and get to know you at a DEEPER level… before really OPENING up… you know what I mean?
HB: Uh-huh!
*her facial expression is now much, much happier*
Me: Yeah, I think so, too. And get this… I almost got into a fight tonight as well.
HB: I saw that!
Me: You did?
HB: Uh-huh! I saw it from the other side of the street. That guy was such a pussy for throwing a punch and running away.
*GIRL IS A KEEPER*
Me: I completely agree. Real men don’t do those things… I tried for a peaceful resolution, but oh well. It happens. See? Things just… happen in life… and a bad night can turn into a good night in just an instant. So tell me, are you really okay?
HB: Do you know [name]?
Me: No. Why?
HB: That’s my boyfriend…
Me: Oh… did your boyfriend do this to you?
HB: No…
Me: Well, where is your boyfriend now? Does he know where you are?
HB: No… he’s on a fraternity retreat. It’s kind of fucked up, we’ve been dating for four years but we both have cheated on each other and it just is really hard.
Me: I get that for sure. Relationships are so tough… I’ve been through it… you’ve been through it… celebrities have been through it… sometimes it helps just to talk it out… because we have all these pent-up emotions inside of us… and we really just need a RELEASE sometimes you know?
HB: Yeah! It’s just so tough because we got into a fight last night at the dorms, and I don’t know how it’s going to end up.
Me: Of course, I completely understand. There’s so much uncertainty in the world… it’s like we need something or someone safe and steady to cling to, almost. Where are you headed now?
HB: I was on my way back to the dorms…
Me: Okay, let’s get you back there so you can get your cut checked out.
HB: Noooooooooo! I can’t go back looking like this. What’s your name? Are you in a fraternity?
Me: Lofty, and I’m not… I like the independence that comes from controlling my own life, if you know what I mean.
HB: Yeah I get that! I’m [flower name]!
All of a sudden, we engage in deep conversation about relationships, social standards, travelling (her parents are missionaries and she has been across Central America with them), faith (her siblings are torn apart by religion), fate (she believes in it), and more. I set a ton of open-mindedness and nonjudgmental frames. The point where the tension really starts to build is when I say this:
Me: HBWildflower, I can feel something quite… special about you.
HB: What is it?
Me: It’s the way that you compose yourself… the look behind your gaze… what your eyes are saying to me. I can tell that you’ve had some rough times… but always persevered through them… despite your familial and social pressures that have endeavored to hold you back… I sense how tough you are… I can tell that you’ve been through… so… so much.
HB: Thank you for noticing… no one has ever noticed that about me. But I have been through so much…
Me: Well it’s all because we have taken a moment… to get to know each other… to try to understand the meaning behind our words… and DIG DEEP into each other’s brains… to really THRUST ourselves into the THICKNESS of this wonderful conversation… it’s like there’s a vibe between us now… like we understand each other, know what I mean?

Pay attention gentlemen, this is how you use effective verbal game techs including reality pacing, elicitation, and reframing obstacles. Also, well done Lofty, for having the emotional acuity and awareness to see this girl needed to vent. . . so her system could release heaps of bad vibes recently built up.

This was a text book seduction. Which by the way, is an impressive way to toss one's V-card.

Early immersion to ramp up compliance followed up with the 3 keys run. . . the way they are supposed to be run. In a calibrated fashion. Notice Lofty's studied efficiency as he liberates her from the sexual barriers within her social frame, and commands her attention with the spellbinding language he also uses to seduce her. Conversational management skills aside, which are noteworthy here too. . . these types of awesome sexual experiences. . . are the results of time and effort spent understanding women. Take for instance, many talented directors in Hollywood like Eastwood and Elia Kazan commanded Oscar-winning performances as retired actors because giving smooth direction is much easier. . . when you can get inside the other person's mind.

Something else worth mentioning here, in case you live in a place where winter weather presents its own obstacles. Then it is pragmatic to get yourself in position to order a variety of hot sex like Dominos. Stay warm. . . until it is warm. And @Lofty see now, the sky was never the limit, only a stepping stone.

Last edited:

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
Congratulations Lofty!
Thanks Bismarck!

Who knows, maybe it wouldn't have happened if you didn't give me the reminder about state projection and light touch.
Clarify something for me though - because it isn't clear from the text - you did penetrate her flower with your sword, yes? Helmet and all.
Yup...
More cuddling follows to her delight before it’s finally time to get inside of her (I teach her how to put a condom on HAHA), but not before she beseeches me to “make her shut up” as I stick her thong in her mouth. But this part doesn’t go for too long as I notice her pussy is starting to hurt her now. Doesn’t matter as both of us are extraordinarily satisfied, although I do see that I need to learn more about the pussy itself to manage girls a bit better in the future – there were times when I was probably a bit too rough when fingering her.
But shucks, I see how my sentence structure here was a little inscrutable. Cause I threw in that part about shoving the thong in her mouth.

LOTS of foreplay > Condom on > Penetration

But like I said, I stopped once she mentioned any discomfort. To which she apologized profusely for her pussy being "sore," as she put it.

And I never tried to push her too much after she mentioned any soreness, because I dunno, just didn't seem to be the experience that I wanted to give her. But yeah we both had gotten off a lot before we even went for it. I had fingered her pretty intensely for a long time (maybe a little rough, too) so maybe that had something to do with it. Also mentioned having lots of sex with her "boyfriend" in the prior days... so that could have been part of it, too. But I think it's safe to say that she was pretty happy camper and wouldn't have told me she loved me (twice) if not.

Still trying to build up my sexual intuition because I am still inexperienced. Definitely open to feedback/suggestions in that regard... Velasco already told me that I should've taken a quicker route to the penetration, especially after she was asking for it... but she loved being teased, and I loved teasing her amidst her cute begging, so I kept at it...
You've motivated me to go do some game as well. Gotta smash again it's been two weeks...
Best of luck!

Two weeks in this dystopia world doesn't seem too bad... but yeah getting some more residents in Smash City seems like it's always a good thing ;)

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
@Bacchus,

You’re the reason for my immersion into this website and seduction overall. If it wasn’t for this lay, then I would never have been captivated by what can be accomplished… with a few choice words, a devilish smile, and a rock-solid stare… that softens hearts.

So thank you for setting one foot before another on your seducer’s journey – a journey of which I see has no concrete goal and no finite end, as if the only light at the end of the tunnel is not the light of the shining sun but rather the illumination of what is possible, and what can be possible with just a little more self-investigation.

About how dark skies and the smell of liquor. . . can sharpen that primal instinct. . . which enables men to sense the path to attractive girls.
Yes, I have noticed that thing about the dark skies.

There was a time in which I didn’t truly understand the concept of the Anytime Seducer. At first, I took it for face value, just like the numbers and suit of a playing card. But what is increasingly entering my vision is the sight that the Anytime Seducer does not stumble upon his cards, and instead plays them with a poker face and a strategy that would make even a world-class poker player envious.

Because just as the Anytime Seducer is ready to go at any moment, this refined intuition that you mention is even more importantly used to create his own opportunities. Even if it seems like they're not there and the outing is kaput. Whether that may be through permeating into fashion shows or striding around the nighttime streets.

Yeah, you’re very right. Each time I go out, I get just a little more familiar with this strange phenomenon of transforming imagination into reality.
On the other hand, chatting up girls in a socially accepted context. . . presents you with such tantalizing opportunities of sexual immediacy I suspect it won't be long before I visit one. Soon. Haven't put boots to the nightlife ground in months. . . but the eloquence and ardor you write your reports with compels any seducer who's refined his intuition and expanded his arsenal in the frontline battlefield of night game. . . to take in this rich nostalgia.
Sexual immediacy? Perhaps even a Seduction in Seconds?

Because this report is the vision I set for myself each time that I game and also how I aim to sexually subcommunicate. One look and that’s that.

So yeah, I’d be very interested to read about your nightgaming escapades in these taxing times. With a higher frequency of sexy vixens without masks than in public daytime places, I’m certain that you’d see the fantastic successes that you’re used to.
Also, well done Lofty, for having the emotional acuity and awareness to see this girl needed to vent. . . so her system could release heaps of bad vibes recently built up.
"Go for the girl, not the lay."

I’ve said it to myself so many times that I think it’s hammered in my head like a picture to a wall. I lost this sentiment through a period of uncalibration, but Glow’s reminder reenergized me to pay attention to what I want to pay attention to anyway, because I just really like women.
This was a text book seduction. Which by the way, is an impressive way to toss one's V-card.
Again, the perception of Bacchus is unmatched. Didn’t state it explicitly at any point so far (and even avoided saying it outright) because I thought it might detract from my journey, but yeah, this was it for me. First lay report... and lay. Maybe that actually explains some things.

I’ve had a number of close calls in the past (like the sexy Puerto Rican on the beach I've mentioned) but never went all the way, partly because I had no idea what I was doing and partly due a peculiar worldview that existed within me until I stumbled upon an article from Colt Williams not that long ago. And that article just really made sense to me like nothing had ever before. Then I began to peruse the forum, and more things made sense, but it still took time to deconstruct my perspective and build a more sensible one anew.

Perhaps I’ll journal about my background sometime – haven’t really done that yet. But it may add to the story… a little extra oomph to the motivations behind the shenanigans.
Early immersion to ramp up compliance followed up with the 3 keys run. . . the way they are supposed to be run. In a calibrated fashion. Notice Lofty's studied efficiency as he liberates her from the sexual barriers within her social frame, and commands her attention with the spellbinding language he also uses to seduce her.
Spot-on once more.

Learning how to set a few frames early changed everything for me. It’s opened up world of conversational possibilities that just allows me to relax, enjoy a sexy girl, and naturally build in the 3 keys without the rigid uncalibration of times past. There was a time in which I was trying too hard and my mind felt caged. But with more practice and thought like you say, it truly does feel like a simple conversation has become a playground for debauchery.

It’s a learning process that I’d highly recommend for anyone, including myself, because I haven't even begun to realize the immense potential of these techniques.
Take for instance, many talented directors in Hollywood like Eastwood and Elia Kazan commanded Oscar-winning performances as retired actors because giving smooth direction is much easier. . . when you can get inside the other person's mind.
Doesn’t Gunwitch say something like “control the mind and you control the body”?

I believe this idea wholeheartedly now and the opportunities to take advantage of this realization seem endless. And in ways without malaise. Rather for influence, the kind that enables the possibilities that both parties seek… consciously and subconsciously.
Something else worth mentioning here, in case you live in a place where winter weather presents its own obstacles. Then it is pragmatic to get yourself in position to order a variety of hot sex like Dominos. Stay warm. . . until it is warm.
Indeed I am just weeks away from returning to a frigid town where there is twinkling snow but dull gaming prospects.

We’ll see what happens then, but I will take your advice with haste and try to become quite toasty in the meantime.
And @Lofty see now, the sky was never the limit, only a stepping stone.
I see now… because I was most certainly on cloud nine when a beautiful girl was worshipping me in the early morning hours of that one Sunday in October.

But yes, plenty more skies to transcend then. Perhaps even to the point in which we enter the realm of a new world – a new understanding – altogether.

Though… it’s just one lay. One lay. A good one, but one.

It’s not much to most seducers on here in the grand scheme of things.

Important to stay grounded.

And I'll use that idea to diverge into a very concrete topic now.

Your encouraging prose has been fuel for me. In the best of times and worst of times. Your insights have led to turning points and revelations, and all for no reason other than an act of kindness. And that’s true for all the advanced guys here, really, who have about zero obligation to help the next kid off the block.

So it means a lot. Know that I’ll keep going.

And I’m looking forward to following more of your legendary conquests as well.

Thanks, @Bacchus.
Lofty is only 18 and this was him losing his v-card?

We have a new Bacc in the works here it seems...
19 very very shortly, compared to this Wildflower who is a spunky girl almost a full year younger than me. What a difference a year makes… makes me wonder where I’ll be in a year. And where we’ll all be in a year.

But please no comparisons as it wouldn’t be fair to the abilities of this man… who we might even venture to say is a myth. Or anyone other of these skilled seducers for that matter.

And plus, I want people to look at my game and say oh yeah there’s Bacchus influence there, Gunwitch too, yep looks like he learned that from Skills or Velasco, and seems like some Bismarck or Chase advice there, and wait actually this guy just seems like he spent hours upon hours on the Skilled Seducer forum learning from just about everyone. Like without fog encouraging me to creatively compare girls to objects and animals, there is no little wildlower...

So overall, I want people to see a whole lot of purple.

A whole lot of Lofty, but I know that takes time.

Last edited:

Lofty

Modern Human
Modern Human
This must be the best lay report I have read in 2020, and perhaps even 2019.

Perfect execution and good write up!

Best,
Alek
@Teevster,

This lay would not have happened if it wasn’t for all of your innovative techniques. So, I guess I owe you a thanks for that! I’ll never forget her beautiful reactions to your “Good/Bad Sex” and “Submission” gambits…

And of course, I’ve looked to your bountiful posts and articles to learn how to use indirect game at large. All those hours spent studying your material have now shown me the immense power of this style first-hand.

Thanks for reading!

Elliot

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Lofty Congratulations on your recent breakthrough. The level of study and application towards mastering your seduction is quite exemplary, even more so considering you're young. ( Been rooting for one ever since coming in contact with your journal)
Also good grasp of literature man in Searching for Cirusso_O:eek: Writing is an at form in itself, and you seem understand this.I won't be surprised if you become an author on the main site in the coming future.

to all beginner GC members, We've got pull our socks up lads:oops: ️( myself included )

Rakkum

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Congrats, Lofty!

Great report! It's great to see that a poetic presence works you. I somehow ended up supressing mine when I got into pick-up. This is inspires me to get get in touch with that aspect of my own persona. Cheers, mate!

Watts

Modern Human
Modern Human

About how dark skies and the smell of liquor. . . can sharpen that primal instinct. . . which enables men to sense the path to attractive girls. Especially when you already know the area like the palm of your hand, of course. Just found out you're only 18, and some chode-douche was so overwhelmed by you chatting up a real cutie that he started filming you like an asshole. Then sloppily revealed himself as a turd. Geez. If it wasn't for the concentration of humidity and their outfits, the stench of bullshit and chaos. . . percolating through venues like these, would easily make visiting them an absurd practice.

Just wanted to add this, as it was I felt it was instructive when I was thinking about congruence when challenged by others around you while you are attempting a seduction, or even your internal state, particularly if you don't have a store of positive past references (or a lot of negative past references), or if you are being assaulted by the negative messages about pua's or men's role in general in our society.

I enjoy it because famed seducer Jared Leto is so relaxed and comfortable with hitting on Emila Clarke while being filmed, and in front of an interviewer, and in this case even being broadcast worldwide.

In the sense, he's doing what it is a man's duty to do, completely without apology, in fact insisting that "he's not done here" and that Emila needs to stick around for him to hit on her more when the interviewer tries to dismiss her, haha!

Think about this next time some guy (or anyone) tries to clown you for hitting on a woman, as just another reference.

Congrats on losing the V-Card!

>