My mind goes blank after using direct or indirect opener

abhishek

Rookie
Rookie
1. I feel really confident before to reaching pickup field, but when i start approach i really feel low value many thoughts comes in my mind like its wrong no one do so i am only the creepiest guy.
2. Second thought will be regarding set will get offended so i should not use direct opener.
Before approching i become nervous and same state is transferred to set.
3. My mind becomes blank after opener don't understand what should i say next.
How do i overcome above 3 factors?

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
1. I feel really confident before to reaching pickup field, but when i start approach i really feel low value many thoughts comes in my mind like its wrong no one do so i am only the creepiest guy.
2. Second thought will be regarding set will get offended so i should not use direct opener.
These two factors will contribute to the 3rd. You will have a hard time being creative and in the flow of things when you are tense and/or nervous.

Find ways to get out of your head. Meditation is a good practice for this. I also feel more confident right after a short workout.

I find when daygaming for the sake of daygaming, this happens. If I am in the flow of my day and come across a beautiful woman on the way, she can enter into my "adventure" and I have plenty to say about that. So if you add in a little "goal" on your day game session this might help, like picking up something along the way, checking out a new place or even just having a greater focus on getting some fresh air on a nice day while stretching your legs.

A lot of guys want a formula for getting out of their head and having things to say. In my experience the solution is more nuanced than that, it's about your internal state and the direction of your focus.

If you're in a nervous mood and all your attention is on her, you can see how that isn't a great source of inspiration for conversation.

However, if you are in a good and relaxed mood, and you have your attention on your surroundings, you have a better source for topics.

abhishek

Rookie
Rookie
Thank you i will include meditation in my morning routine but being in good and relax mood is way difficult for me i am kind of more nervous and all my attention is on having conversation and asking for her number.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Thank you i will include meditation in my morning routine but being in good and relax mood is way difficult for me i am kind of more nervous and all my attention is on having conversation and asking for her number.

Meditation will help with that especially if you meditate regularly.

Part of it is doing it enough that you both realize it’s no big deal (no reason to be nervous) and eventually get good at it through making mistakes at first (conversation will start to flow much easier).

Try to focus less on “what do I say to get her to like me?” And instead ask yourself “Do I like this girl?” Come to the situation with curiousity, what is she doing right now? What kind of person is she? What makes her tick? Don’t interview her with questions like that, but have that spirit of curiousity.

And by the way, I’ve gotten dates while being visibly nervous. Do it anyway, it’s not a deal breaker. Showing up with balls, leading the situation, and making a connection is something possible even if you’re shaking with fear. I know because I’ve done it, like I said I got dates like that. And you’ll get over it soon, just need to stop being silly and talk to some girls.

rajj

Rookie
Rookie
Abhishek, these are normal for everyone starting. Now, especially in eastern countries where women are little conserved than as seen in western countries all of your fears are acceptable.
Few suggestions when starting: Don't keep number as end Target you will simply tense yourself. First 5 months just see if you can open a girl normally using director or indirect openers ok. Don't start on the streets directly from day-1. Go to market , malls or pubs . I recommend pubs initially because girls are in easy mood at those places so no one will think you are distrubing them. Once you get practice, go to malls on weekends after that go to streets. Abhishek getting number is of no use as most of the girls will not text you back or they will not respond after the 1st meet as they show in YouTube or Instagram pickups. You will definitely get a number but first you should have good practice on opening and building a conversation.Keep trying. Wish you all the best.

>