LR  My name is NJ, and I am a Tinder Slut

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
One of the top 5 fastest lays I've ever gotten. Definitely the fastest via online/app. We literally started messaging at like 730 and had my piece buried in her by 930.

Was just laying around earlier this evening, planning on going out. Fired up the Tinder to pass a little time. Got a match within a couple minutes with a very shapely and cute 31 year old brunette. When I looked at her profile, it was just some stupid-ass motivational quote, and then below that it said: "Not looking for anything serious. Not monogamous."

Fuckin' Aye, then...

I shoot her a message, and it escalates pretty quickly:

Me: Hey Suzanne, how's the crazy tinder world been treating you?
Her: It's actually been quite kind :) You?
Me: I would say the same :) You sure do have a cute smile
Her: Well thank you! :)
Her: You sure are just plain cute
Me: Thanks! So where you from?
Her: I live in Chicago. Grew up around here. Visiting for the holiday
Me: Oh. You came to visit me? How sweet of you. Haha.
Her: I'm very sweet like that ;)
Me: Are you? I'd love to find out. I have a bit of a sweet tooth!
Her: Oooh really. Hmm. Well. I'm meeting some friends at [some shit bar] tonight if you'd like to accidentally run into me.
Her: 773-680-XXXX

In case you guys didn't notice...

Browsing Tinder + Only in town for the weekend = Wants a quick fuck.

So then we move to texting:

Me: Hey, it's J.J.. I am supposed to meet friends at 10, but I'm not going that direction :( How long are you in town?
Her: Hey JJ! That's cool. I leave tomorrow but I'll be back around Xmas if you're still interested in satisfying that sweet tooth. :)
Me: Definitely interested. I'm a sugar fiend :) Send me a pic?
Her: (sends face pic)
Her: Like this, or more explicit?
Me: More explicit? I certainly don't have any of those of myself... ;)
Her: Lol! Is that a yes?
Me: No I hate looking at beautiful women
Me: Lol! Yeah if you have em
Her: You're fabulous ;)
Her: (sends pic of herself completely naked lying on a couch. Nice body, and fairly large, natural looking tits)
Me: Very nice
Me: (sends pic of bare torso / arms)
Her: Very nice one of you
Her: I think we could have a little fun
Me: Only a little? ;)
Her: a lot ;)
Me: But we have to wait a month haha :)
Her: Well, what are you doing before you meet your friends? I could stop by before I go out.
Me: I'm just at home, sure, stop on by.
Her: Ok but I'm not ready quite yet lol. You have to send me your address.
Me: (sends address)

Ok, so I'm not quite sure what to expect here. It's right around 9:15 when she pulls up in the driveway, so I go outside to greet her. I can tell she's really nervous, so I give her a hug and tell her it's nice to meet her and sit down on the hood of her car.

So we chat for maybe 5 minutes and it's not really all that cold out, but I tell her I'm cold and ask if she wants to go inside. She's a bit more comfortable now, so she says yeah. We head inside.

I thought about asking her if she wanted something to drink, or giving her a tour of the house. But I don't know, it just felt like with the precedent that was set that I was supposed to make a move RIGHT NOW, instead of dilly-dallying around. So I took her hand and pulled her into me, and we stared into each other's eyes for a moment, then started making out.

After a couple minutes I lead her by her hand into the bedroom. She tells me she's never done this before. I say playfully, "Never done what? Kiss a guy?" and she laughs and I think that light-hearted comment eased her into things a bit.

I laid down beside her on the bed and we started kissing again, and soon our clothes started coming off. Really no resistance, just some hot and nasty fucking n' sucking.

She left at like 10:30 (I literally opened the laptop to type this soon as she left haha!), and so after blowing a load I decided not to even go out. Mission already accomplished for the evening haha. Kinda exhausted too, actually :)

J.J.

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Wow. Great lay man. The fastest lays are usually the best especially if the girl was up for it. Great job. I totally enjoyed this post.

Troy

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Narrow J said:
She left at like 10:30 (I literally opened the laptop to type this soon as she left haha!), and so after blowing a load I decided not to even go out. Mission already accomplished for the evening haha. Kinda exhausted too, actually :)

YOU SLACKIN' ON ME, MUFUCKA?! GO OUT, REEK LIKE PUSSY, AND FUCK SOME GIRL WITH SNATCH JUICE STILL ON YO DICK.

But good shit, buddy ;)

- Hector

The Marksman

Space Monkey
space monkey
Me: Oh. You came to visit me? How sweet of you. Haha.
Her: I'm very sweet like that ;)
Me: Are you? I'd love to find out. I have a bit of a sweet tooth!
Her: Oooh really. Hmm. Well. I'm meeting some friends at [some shit bar] tonight if you'd like to accidentally run into me.
Her: 773-680-XXXX

Died. lol.
She didn't just plate it up for you on a silver platter, she brought her own plate for the purpose as well. Studly my friend.

Sliding up into her DM's like:

tumblr_nf09cl4B5H1t0gs1do1_400.gif

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hahaha, I am archiving that GIF... hilarious!

J.J.

Inferno

Space Monkey
space monkey
J.J studying this report has doubled my dating site game. thanks for the awesome post.

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Inferno,

Inferno said:
J.J studying this report has doubled my dating site game. thanks for the awesome post.

You're welcome, man!

Here's another great Tinder LR by Anatman. I'd give that one a read too!

J.J.

>