Calls & Texts  Need assistance with post-sex texting

Liturgy

Rookie
Rookie
Hey guys, question about post sex retention. So I had a same night lay with a woman from a conference my friend was hosting. The seduction was overall smooth and no real major hiccups. We spent the night together and went two rounds, and pillow talked and cuddled for the rest of the night and only got like 2 hours of sleep. In the morning, we were both tired and I Ubered her back to her place. Since this is like my 4th lay, I still feel a bit awkward about how to act after sex, so I tried to make conversation and asked her about her plans for the rest of the day etc. I took her out to the Uber, had her put her number in my phone, and told her to text me when she gets home. My texting was also a bit off and I didn’t send her the ‘had a great night text <3’ either. Here’s the current text history:

[Friday 8:42am] Me: (my name) ❤️ (after she gave me her number)
[9:20am] Her: Hiii 🙂 I’m going to sleep a little more
Me: [React to her message with a thumbs up]
[Saturday 8:17pm] Hey sleepyhead, how’s your Saturday night coming along?
[No response, no read receipt either]

Wondering if anyone could give insights into what to do in this scenario, been mainly focused on how to get sex for the longest time that I have no idea what to do afterwards. Couple factors:
May have been too cold over text and didn’t send an ASD text afterwards.
I am leaving the city in 3 weeks so she may have thought it isn’t worth pursuing.
We met at a conference about open relationships and non-monogamy.
I told her we could go on a short romantic trip before I leave during pillow talk and she agreed.

My questions are:
How do I handle the texting after we had sex? How often should I ping her? At what point should I stop pinging her?
I only have her number at the moment, but my friend gave me her Instagram, should I contact her through that by responding to her stories?
For future reference, how do you act post sex? And how do you act warmer in a way that doesn’t seem too needy if she doesn’t respond to your texts afterwards?

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Liturgy

Rookie
Rookie
My text game is awful, just to clarify, I know I'm supposed to ping her every couple days or so, but:
Can the pings be questions recalling previous conversations, or should I send a GIF?
How to respond if they don't reply to the initial ping? Should I just ignore it and send another feeler in a couple days?

HoofHearted

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Here's what I wish someone had said to me when I started:

Sex changes everything, but it's a crapshoot.

You might have sex with a woman once, twice, do it well or do it poorly... but you won't ever own her.

There are things you can do to curve the percentages, or shape the shot as they say in golf, but there will always be cuts even Tiger won't make.

You are not in control of this. Have fun.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey guys, question about post sex retention. So I had a same night lay with a woman from a conference my friend was hosting. The seduction was overall smooth and no real major hiccups. We spent the night together and went two rounds, and pillow talked and cuddled for the rest of the night and only got like 2 hours of sleep. In the morning, we were both tired and I Ubered her back to her place. Since this is like my 4th lay, I still feel a bit awkward about how to act after sex, so I tried to make conversation and asked her about her plans for the rest of the day etc. I took her out to the Uber, had her put her number in my phone, and told her to text me when she gets home. My texting was also a bit off and I didn’t send her the ‘had a great night text <3’ either. Here’s the current text history:

[Friday 8:42am] Me: (my name) ❤️ (after she gave me her number)
[9:20am] Her: Hiii 🙂 I’m going to sleep a little more
Me: [React to her message with a thumbs up]
[Saturday 8:17pm] Hey sleepyhead, how’s your Saturday night coming along?
[No response, no read receipt either]

Wondering if anyone could give insights into what to do in this scenario, been mainly focused on how to get sex for the longest time that I have no idea what to do afterwards. Couple factors:
May have been too cold over text and didn’t send an ASD text afterwards.
I am leaving the city in 3 weeks so she may have thought it isn’t worth pursuing.
We met at a conference about open relationships and non-monogamy.
I told her we could go on a short romantic trip before I leave during pillow talk and she agreed.

My questions are:
How do I handle the texting after we had sex? How often should I ping her? At what point should I stop pinging her?
I only have her number at the moment, but my friend gave me her Instagram, should I contact her through that by responding to her stories?
For future reference, how do you act post sex? And how do you act warmer in a way that doesn’t seem too needy if she doesn’t respond to your texts afterwards?

The way you reacted to her positive ping, was like "meh" subcommunication if you read the stuff i put on what to text post sex it should have been:
Her: Hiii 🙂 I’m going to sleep a little more
you: oh nice don't dream about me too much (something silly flirty), Her name, that was hooooot with 3 fire emojis....

next day follow up with: morning sun emoji
me: did you sleep ok

^ you came across super cold at the wrong time (i know you did not mean too) again review the link i gave you look at the samples... Send her a morning with sun emoji ping

or send her "there was something i forgot to tell you about the last time we were together" this is intrigue bait....

if she respond, that was hot with 3 some emojis, and then ask her how you been? simple....

^ try the one you feel comfortable with but hurry up, you are passing expiration time...

Magic

Rookie
Rookie
Same night or quick lays simply doesn't last IMO. Sometimes she was even regret it happened and probably want to forget it. So unless she really had a good time or think it was special I think this is normal.

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Same night or quick lays simply doesn't last IMO. Sometimes she was even regret it happened and probably want to forget it. So unless she really had a good time or think it was special I think this is normal.
yeah this is true to with some girls... good point!

>