Need girl advice. Urget

A

Anonymous

I started talking to this girl at work. I'm pretty certain she liked me, she touched my shoulder and my side and brushed against me a few times. The conversations we had were great. I did not ask her out because I am dumb. The next time I see her, which is two weeks later, we talk but there is something missing. She does not touch me but I maker her laugh. The most we talked for at a time was about a minute, mainly because she was too busy working. so there really was not a great time to ask her out. The next time she will be working again is in two weeks. She came to the bar,where I work, with a guy and a girl a few days later. Just thought I might include that. The bar where I work has a list of all the workers phone numbers. My questions are do I write down her phone number, call her and ask her out? If that is a bad idea, what can I do to rectify this situation?

Tyme2k

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Sooo, ur acting creepy...

You think this girl likes you cause she touched your arm lol, I'm not trying to offend you but this definitely doesn't mean she likes you.

Definitely do not write down her number and call her. That is creepy, unexpected and unsolicited. If you want to take her out you must ask her directly but be extremely calibrated since you work together.

I suggest not.talking to her at all and get OTHER girls and get abundance.

If you must I would invite her out with other people then isolate as if you just met her in a bar. Don't focus 100% and covey interest along with sexuality. Again you must think about how much social pressure will be put on her and this could make her auto reject you.

I have another suggestion for you.. whatever you think may be a good idea, do the EXACT opposite. If you think it sounds good to go immediately up to her and say hi, don't, wait til she's near you or comes up to you. When you think she wants a compliment tell her she's got something on her face of her tag is sticking out. These are things guys with abundance automatically do, they would never give two shits about the ONE girl at their work.

Remind me, I'm going to do a nice write up for guys like you soon. Ill give you the link
Be grateful you found thus site.

>