FR  Need Help Seducing Girl at Work

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hey y'all looking for some feedback on gaming this girl from work who I would say is in the 8 - 9 range

Started working my side hustle in a retail clothing store about a few months ago. Hadn't been out for 3-4 years gaming nor were my looks solid and so was rusty. Been going out slowly but yeah maybe my game in general isn't up to par, so cold approaching like crazy is probably the solution as I leave this girl in the background. At first she wasn't really aware of me when I started she works once a week or whatnot. and I didn't really try talking to her. Anyhow I started working on my fundamentals hardcore got into better shape, better hairstyle and more social proofing and it's been fantastic. At this point I can't actually hit on girls that are 7s or lower because their confidence fizzles out and the interaction is awkward. but 8s and 9s are very receptive and give approach invites. (Yes I'm tall and good looking, but as it goes for men... no game = no pussy.)

Moving on, about 2 months ago as my fundamentals started going up she naturally started noticing me more and started playing with her hair iois and looking at me giving me proximity. So anyhow I started off making small conversations here and there and she seemed receptive, but in those 2 months I saw her maybe 2-3 times at most, maybe 4? But anyhow as of this week all schools have spring break here so the fun started with us seeing eachother 4 days in a row.

DAY 1: Last Weekend
Not too much happened as we both were stationed on cash and couldn't really have much of an interaction. Had to game in a different way. She asked me for help every now and then - questions I swear she knows the answers to as she's been working here longer than me. What I noticed was that she was very spatially aware of me specifically. SHE ALWAYS CREATES THIS ANNOYING 30CM - 50 CM OF EXTRA SPACE BUBBLE. FUCK THAT SHIT. She always plays with her hair, good eye contact, sometimes she looks in my direction and simply observes with her side vision and if I'm looking at her, she starts playing with her hair. Usually I high five her if I get the chance, but not always.

DAY 2:
So on this day I'm seriously annoyed as FUHK with this space bubble thing she keeps doing, legit no other touching than occasional high fives. So we're stationed at cash again. On this day I said screw it. So the first few times I exited her vision range so she couldn't create her stupid bubbles and would come from behind or the side and just tap her on the shoulder or upper back region and ask her something work related. After about an hour or hour and 30 minutes of this she finally warms up and becomes ok with my touch and even creates scenarios in which to touch, especially when I just leave her alone for like 15-20 minutes. The big thing about me is I'm a powerhouse at social proof. Gaming the room is too easy for me now. So I'm always having fun with people I'm talking to whether it be co-workers or customers. Nobody else does this. Customers especially have good reactions and she starts playing with her hair etc when I do this.

Day 3:
On this day I got maybe a few hours with her and during this time we were not on cash, just in the different departments, and so I got to have a bunch of time to talk to her and build a bunch of comfort/ rapport. That's all pretty much, slowly building it up. Gave her a high five as I left. Her high fives are high quality. Her hands wrap around mine a bit and linger as our hands fall, best high fives ever lol.

Day 4:
Today she's checking me out and yeah we do some banter and flirting etc. Every time we talk she seems to want to just yap away but holds back or y'know work gets in the way. Today she's making more of an effort scanning the room and making more eye contact and also licks her lips after or before making eye contact a few times. we talk when we can, not too much cause my manager is watching and she's like stop going over to her lol. Also some creepy stalker dude was annoying her and she came and found me to help shoo him away and we lightly bumped into eachother a few times as we walked over and laughed about it. Anyways the end of the shift nears and we have some playful banter and I playfully tease her and break rapport a bit to which she mildly shit tests me for, which I sort of stayed cool but def qualified a tiny bit. but wasn't a big deal it was whatever. She also qualified and made me hang for a sec before a high five. Makes eye contact as shes leaving, not a good social environment to high five her and would have looked needy. On this night I caught some serious oneitis, man I could not stop thinking about her for days.

Don't see her for 3 days and see her again yday and I was studying in the hyperbolic time chamber of pua materials, learning for hours a day, trying to learn things and be more prepared because day 4, I felt burnt out and unable to keep up and to make things spicier. Now I'm more ready for cold approach.

So that brings me to todays report in which I learned a lot.
She came in and sort of lowkey almost avoids me in a sense, maybe because managers and too much people or whatnot, (I find out the real reason later) Anyhow I don't go all up on her and rather sense her energy. Today was a bit special because we both get off work at the same time. I was going to try and mini date her at the food joint near our store or number close her, so I was nervous a bit but not as much after seeing her low energy. So I just play it calm and confident instead of being all up on her and naturally progress my way to her doing work related things. when I say hi she's super receptive for a high five and sort of puts her hand up but I don't go for it like an idiot because of my nervousness but like its all good I don't 100% do it every time ( thought from now on I always will) but yeah should have but whatever. And also managers were nearby so extra nervousness. Anyhow she was not very joyful today and so she finally told me she was on her period. I legit couldnt sexualize the convo or anything because of social setting and instead asked if she wanted a painkiller lol. Any how I keep the touch pings going she continues making eye contact lot of lip pouting and licking and checking me out playing with her hair. I did something awesome and merged my customers with her customers as we cash them out, as my customer wanted to pay for her customer and trade him. Everyone was laughing and she joined into the convo too.

And so here is where I chumped it the fuck up a little. Don't think it was a big deal but def gauged her interest, I was nervous af and she was in a lot of pain she kept complaining about. At the end of the shift I was ultra not smooth lmao. I seeded that we were both done at the same time. I asked her twice if she was getting a ride. *facepalm* so needy. and sort of waited around for her by the entrance. *facepalm* She said yeah I have to go buy some things whatever, and I tried to intrigue her with some celebrity gossip which she started yapping away about, but wasnt super positive about which made me more nervous. I realized here if I had some better verbal game she would not have given a shit and just hung out with me. but instead my noob ass was gauging her interest for mini date or number close, which it was not there, so I didnt push for it. So we just end the convo and yeah me being a nervous wreck didnt help me push things forward. Anyways hopefully this wasnt a big turn off for her but yeah whatever. I'm lowkey exhausted after this week. However after learning more and seeing her again I feel a lot better and care a lot less and dumped her off the pedestal for some reason.

P.S I know its work and its cool as my workplace is quite friendly with relationships, as there are a few of them and all 3 of the head managers are women they dont mind at all haha. But of course I'm always aware of workplace dynamics. Just looking how to improve and see what's missing and how to get her so aroused that I can push things forward. As long as she didn't get weirded out by my attempt at the end today I'm going to keep gaming on next week (I highly doubt it did as I kept my cool still) She's also a little different about me each time she sees me like its going from acquaintance -> friendly to now I'm trying to move things even further. I think shes not fully sold on me yet. Havent sexualized the convo yet, not enough teasing and banter yet and no shit tests from her yet, not much compliance tests and investing either. Also feels like she's trying to make me earn her a bit too. This is a long n slow seduction and I'm enjoying every bit of it. Next week I will also use Teevsters Pickup and Seduction Gambit: The Period Paradox to start sexualizing the convos regardless

Last edited:

King

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Is that about how some women get horny on their periods but don’t feel comfortable with period sex?
Yes bro it is. I haven't really done certain things well enough yet and should definitely start even at a micro level especially to get her to invest and escalate/move conversation forward such as:
compliance
more banter
qualify
invest
chase frame
sexualize
set gunwitch 3 frames
she has not shit tested me that much yet either* (like once or twice, which is still good)

So with the current things I know of her and with Teevsters gambit this will help me move it forward towards sexualizing the convo, which is a another step in the right direction

>