Need pros help to escalate in this situation

Eiswein

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi friends, good afternoon, hope you are doing great

I need you advice in the following situation, A girl in my workplace liked me prior to quarantine but at that moment i was unavailable, after my city went lockdown i starting talking with her, recently i was screening her and received the commentary that she was living alone at the moment and was feeling lonely, the thing is that Im not sure in how to capitalize that, i mean in my city if police sees you outside you can pay a 300usd fee, so far i have tried to build rapport and make her laugh but i know that if it keeps for a long time i have the risk of drift my way out to the FunnyGuy/Friendzone, I would want to know what a pro would do

• My plan A is to continue the rapport line
  • Plan B is a bit crazy... somehow try to convince her to move to live with me but is also risky

Summarizing my questions are:
  • In the case that i can only text her, how should i do it in a way that doesn't screw things up
  • Which is the more effective way to capitalize the fact that she is alone now and alsmot only speaks with me? because i know that eventually it wont last forever, the other day she was telling me of this "friendly"neighbor

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I would want to know what a pro would do

I'm no "pro", but I would try and set up someway to meet (can't you say you're out for groceries and stop at her place?) or just move on until you can meet up/focus on other things.

Investing time and effort into a girl that you haven't met up with, is setting yourself up for a bad time. There's really one way to know if she likes you, moving things forward.

Keep it simple. Does she want to meet up? Then meet up. If it's because she's scared of the lockdown rules or impossible at the moment, then wait. If she's not interested, move on.

But do yourself a favor and stop spending time and effort on a girl you barely know.

I personally am learning a similar lesson, trying to let go of an obsession with game and romantic fantasy, and let it be more balanced in my life with other things.

If this girl is the most interesting thing in your life, it's going to be hard to let her go. Work on finding some things to balance out your life, I think that's an under appreciated way to address one-itis.

Summarizing my questions are:
  • In the case that i can only text her, how should i do it in a way that doesn't screw things up
  • Which is the more effective way to capitalize the fact that she is alone now and alsmot only speaks with me? because i know that eventually it wont last forever, the other day she was telling me of this "friendly"neighbor

I think you're overthinking things. Texting should be kept simple, and to the point. Read up on the basics from the articles here on GC if you haven't.

But in general texting is not an effective tool. I think it sucks actually. It's just a way to figure out the logistics of meeting up, and the occasional quip.

The work is done in person. If you fucked it up in person, don't expect texting to save you.

----------

Here's an example texting story of mine:

Met a girl in parking lot. She didn't want to meet up. Went to Europe, suddenly she's texting me a lot, sending me provocative pictures and "can't wait for me to get back". I get back, and suddenly she's silent.

Girls love attention. If you want more than a texting buddy, don't let them waste your time.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Just saw you asked a question about this in another thread.

i want to keep talking with her but without losing interest... a love confession perhaps?

Probably the fastest way to lose her interest. Don't look to anime for good dating skills (unless maybe it's a shoujo, you'll notice anime made for girls has aloof and mysterious men as the love interest.)

Anyway, confessing your "love" for her is going to make her uncomfortable. Thinking about hanging out with you after that, she can imagine things being awkward, she has to figure out how she feels, what's expected from her, what happens if she doesn't reciprocate, etc. Not good stuff.

Instead, if you paint yourself in a lighthearted and adventurous way, that would do you better. Sneaking off to your place to finally have something interesting to do.

West_Indian_Archie

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
>A girl in my workplace liked me prior to quarantine but at that moment i was unavailable

This Mission Impossible Fuck you're trying to arrange is just an all around bad idea.

Nothing but rookie red flags here

- One special girl (to pull one girl, you must pull them all.)
- Workplace (don't shit where you eat)
- "Used to like" (If she liked you, she would have made it easy, and would make it easy now)
- Trying to run the interaction far away from the girl via text (asynchronous nature of text does not lend itself to in person game techniques)
- Considering risking a lot of money and police issues over possibly meeting a girl (because even if you get the invite, the fuck is not guaranteed, and more likely than not she'll get cold feet)
- Trying to be funny over text (low margin for error)
- Trying to build rapport over text (seeking it from her, when she should be seeking it from you)
- Afraid of screwing things up. (Can't learn game if you are unwilling to make mistakes)
- Focusing on the fact that she is alone and she is lonely (predator mindset, and not in a good way)
- Afraid of a "friendly neighbor". (Falling for her competition anxiety, and thinking she is the prize)

In terms of a successful seduction, there are a lot of ways to mess this up. I would not do this even in a drought.

You are pursuing a bad choice.

And the biggest issue is your mindset, like this chick is some prize to be won.

She does not have anyone to chat with.
She should be afraid of losing contact with you, not the other way around.

These are all forgivable as a rookie, but there's no seduction technology here that's going to be foolproof to get the lay.

WIA

>