LR  New Apartment "Afterparty"

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wassssuuup.

So I just got this new apartment. It's got a really nice interior, has a balcony, overlooks the busiest pedestrian street in town, and is right next to ALL my favorite bars.

Oh yea, it's fucking logistics dynamite.

That said, it's almost too good of logistics.

In the past 2 weeks since I've been here, I've had only a 33% invite home:have sex ratio. It's veeery easy to invite girls over to have an after party, play some music, and have some drinks going around. But then comes the process of nailing the girl you invite, with her friend right there. There's still social pressures, since now it's an "after party" with some stranger. If you haven't done the foot work beforehand and/or don't handle those pressures once you're there, you're not finished yet in the seduction.

The first girls I invited home, I got one alone and landed a quick make out, but then couldn't get her to stay once her friend wanted to leave. The next girls I had one girl agree to stay the night (and her friends told her yesX1000 you should fuck this guy), but she didn't want to do anything.

Most recently, I had my wingman there to help me, and managed the lay. I think this is most obviously because the girl I invited home didn't want to have her friend not get any dick, and I hadn't seduced both of them to pull the threesome (though I'm confident it'll be soon given this new situation).

Background

My wingman and new roommate, Day One, and I hit the bars, and quickly decide on the pretty popular one. We see it's about to hit capacity and form a huge line, so we jump in before this happens.

Day One is top of the sexual market food chain. He's 6'4", very handsome, naturally muscular, skinny, and has a huge dick. Yea, girls seem to like him.

I'm envious of him and happy for him at the same time. It can be frustrating when I do all this ground work with gaming the girls, then he just fucking shows up and the girls are SOLD on fucking him lol. It really goes to show the difference it makes if your sexual market value is high enough, and if you're around girls who are in the market for a ONS or potential new fuck toy.

So I open these 3 girls at the outside bar who are hovering us. Everything is going nice and peachy with my girl, but then Day One doesn't do so well with his girls. He wasn't warmed up and conversation falls flat, whereas mine was nearly at hook point only moments into the open. I try to engage his girls, but Day One almost completely backs off and it's me doing almost all the talking. They take note of his social withdrawal and things become a little harder. We chit chat and I eventually eject us out.

We go inside and get opened by 3 other girls. One isn't cute, one's okay looking, and the other is fucking HOT. Like solid HB9, very pretty face, blonde, a sexy vibe, and really solid ass in this tight little dress. We all mingle and banter about them being on the basket ball team, it being one of their birthdays and blah blah blah. They invite us outside with the rest of their friends, and along the way Day One and the HB9 start talking. Once we get outside, I try to engage the hot one a little more, and quickly recognize that she is really into Day One.

"God fucking damnit lol" I laugh to myself, then try her other friends. There's a big group and we're not officially in it yet, so I talk to a couple different people and try to leverage social proof. I find a really cute brunette and try to jump ship on a 1 on 1 she's having with some girl, but more or less get shot down. I look for Day One and he and the girl have already moved somewhere else, so I say fuck it and go lone wolf.

Old Friends

I see a girl who knows Burrito Bro from 2 weeks back (also, update, I've been invited back to that chicks house the past 2 saturdays once the clock strikes 1:30 AM.. I went last week with Day One and we fucked her and her friend, but had Piercings over last night). I open her and she's happy to see me. I recognize one of the girls she's with from literally half a year ago (late January if I'm correct) and engage with her. She allegedly doesn't fully remember me, but that's fine. We hit it off 6 months ago, and talking to her this time was like riding a bike.

Very quickly we move to some better location, and she introduces me to her pretty brunette friend. Now I'm slightly torn, because I want to fuck both of them. I'm also getting a really solid reception from both, and have positioned myself so that they are both doing the majority of the talking, and are physically in a chasing position with me sitting down and them standing.

Drinks start going around and we start running into more groups that we know. It gets a little blurry with all the shots, but we eventually move inside.

Some drunk dude comes up and wants to get shots with all of us. I don't want to be extremely rude, so I let him get in on whatever round we're on. He buys us the next round and talks with us, though he's pretty large, quite sweaty, and kind of needy. The girls aren't interested, and neither am I haha. But I wasn't gonna be an asshole and turn him away.

As the night goes on, it becomes more and more apparent I'll be sleeping with the blonde, because I end up deep diving her on who she is at her best potential, and qualify her saying that she is the type of girl that not much leaves her gaze, and her perception lets her see a lot of the moving gears in a situation because she sits back and watches a lot. She eats it up.

The brunette texts a guy she's hooked up with and he parties with us some. I try to befriend him, though he's not interested. I question whether I'll let him come home to my apartment, if that's where the wind blows us. At this point we've merged with another group and there's about 10 of us all talking, dancing, and being drunk. The bar is getting close to closing time, so I start inviting people back to my place.

I can tell the girl who knows Burrito Bro is jealous that I'm talking so close to the blonde and not her. She says she's going to go get Burrito Bro and bring him back to my apartment, which I'm totally fine with. I leave with my blonde and brunette girl, who have just ditched the party guy (I guess he said / did something ridiculous) and we walk back home. I tell them my roommate will be there, and that they'll like meeting him. I see nothing wrong with throwing in how girls seem to like him, which is implying that he'll fuck one of them.

Afterparty

We get back to my house and Day One is fucking the living shit out of that HB9.

The first thing we hear is her moaning loud as hell in the room next to the front door. I just smile and keep walking into the living room. In the main room I make us drinks and they walk around the apartment. We sit down and chat, and soon after the HB9 leaves. Day One comes out to sit with us.

Immediately both girls are super into him. Hate to say it, but I have to put on some what of a facade at this point because I can feel the envy creeping on me. I probably should have acknowledge how powerful his frame was in that moment.

*Fucks chick, sits down, cracks beer, flirts with two random girls who have shown up in his house* + Really good fundamentals = Wet floor signs.

According to my equation, at least.

We all talk and banter, and the kid kills it talking with these girls. It turns out the other girls aren't coming to the after party and it's just us. We end up making some food, eating, and then eventually Day One says he's going to bed, but that the brunette can come. At this point they are sharing a blanket and I'm sitting next to my girl. Hindsight I probably should have escalated more physically.

It didn't matter, because then I immediately invite my girl in with me. We get in bed, and she brings up that Burrito Bro's friend told her that her and I were "talking". And talking-talking, as in we had a thing. Total bullshit.

So this girl was jealous and trying to cockblock me. When we originally met, I made an amazing first impression on the group during my Sober January. I found the quote from my journal here,
Then I go out to my usual thursday spot and find a girl I know to get the juices flowing. I dip from her and then some guy recognizes me from a party he saw me at months ago and I start to hit it off with his whole group and talk with their girls. Within minutes they invite me out with them to a club and I comply. I'm totally hitting it off with this one dude, it was like the moment we locked eyes we knew we were on the same page.

I dance at the club and kinda game this blonde girl they're with, but the black dude that ran into me was clearly tryna fuck (and I'm assuming he had at one point). The blonde's friend is not very hot but really into me, but I equally socialize with everyone in this new group and have fun. We smoke a little at their after party and by the end I have everyone eating out of my hands and giving me WAY too much power. Anything I said was funny and correct, because of how good my nonverbals were and how much attraction and respect I'd built between the guys and girls.
I don't know why I didn't mention this in my original journal, but when I left their house, the "blonde's friend" I mention here (this girl cock blocking me) RAN out of her house as I was leaving that night to get my number. I gave it to her, texted her once platonically a week later, and then never texted her again. I had seen her out since then but never done anything with her, and here she is speaking this bullshit about how we might have a thing or something.

Girls can and will try to sabotage their friends, if their friend is about to get some dick they want.

That's an important lesson on understanding women, and I think it will help me moving forward.

So how did I deal with this?

I flat out told her,
"can I be honest with you? I had a feeling she was into me from the moment I met you guys way back in January. Then tonight, as we started to hit it off, the way she was looking and talking with me just changed. I know you guys are friends, but I think she just made that up because she's jealous".

Very quickly after, she agrees and says that that's the only reason she wouldn't consider fucking me.

Fade to black...

...Fade back to light.

Before we went to sleep I told her I was gonna ravage her in the morning, and she agreed. When we wake up I start feeling up her tits (hidden titties - couldn't tell by her shirt but they were great) and rubbing my dick on her ass, but then she resists. In fact she pushes my hand away and says no. Then I leave for the bathroom and when I come back, she's fully dressed. She grabs her friend from the living room, and after a group hug gets out of the apartment.

It was odd. She basically rushed out. Possibly because she felt bad? Who knows.

Anyway, I'm slowly getting a better handle on this new apartment situation. I'm not gonna have Day One as a crutch all the time, either. So I need to find out how to either throw actual afterparties with more people and then pull a girl into my room, or get a single girl away from her friends and to my house.

Or, you know...

..invite everyone back for the "orgy at my place".

Cheers,

Hue

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hue,

Great FR. I wonder what you can tell me about yours and your friends’ fundamentals? Eg fashion, facial expressions and things?

Cheers,
Roundy

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Roundy,

He wears a combo of nice street wear and clothes that show off his features, like tank tops.

Facial expressions he's pretty good with, and frequently changes his tonality with a face or some raised eyebrows to add a charismatic effect.

Then he's kinda just got this X factor of being slightly awkward / like a lost puppy, which, when combined with him being hot physically, brings up his attainability for some girls.

Hue

Roundy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Thanks Hue.

It’s interesting to see how those natural guys act with fundamentals, especially when they break the rules we tend to follow (though I think this often holds them back a bit). How do you do your fundamentals these days?

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hue said:
Roundy,

He wears a combo of nice street wear and clothes that show off his features, like tank tops.

Facial expressions he's pretty good with, and frequently changes his tonality with a face or some raised eyebrows to add a charismatic effect.

Then he's kinda just got this X factor of being slightly awkward / like a lost puppy, which, when combined with him being hot physically, brings up his attainability for some girls.

Hue

So super muscular guy that's also a bit vulnerable?

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Roundy,

People are allowed to break rules when they have some other sort of value that compensates / overpowers the breakage of the rule. "He's kind of a asshole, but he was just so hot and persistent so I fucked him", "he's not the best looking, but we had a really strong connection and he's genuinely an awesome person", etc.

Though you're right, naturals usually are lacking something in their game that the pua community might be more knowledgeable of. All depends.

How do you do your fundamentals these days?
According to other people, I have an attractive face with piercing eyes. I do a lot with my facial expressions and go back and forth between being very subtle yet intense and being a bit more animated depending on the specific girl and the type of seduction I'm attempting.

My body is kind of toned, and I'm skinny. I would not call myself muscular. Although, most recently people have saying I look bigger and I get looks in the gym.

That with a laid back but stylish look does well for me, and I get compliments on my clothes all the time (usually wear jeans with a v neck / button down with sleeves up. I have a gay dude style my hair, and he fucking kills it. I throw some shit in my hair, fuck it up a little bit, and I'm good to go. I feel sexy. My vibe goes with the look and with how I carry myself, so it works.

I also have a deep voice, which helps.

GP,

So super muscular guy that's also a bit vulnerable?
Nah, he's not super muscular. His muscles are very toned and he has a veerry low body fat %. Girls like his toned & veiny muscles though so he keeps them out. He has a really solid face (remarkable cheek bones, masculine bone structure). Basically he has good genes, since he didn't really work for his best physical attributes.

Yes, he knows how to be vulnerable. I see him use a lot of self deprecation. It's kind of hard to describe though. It's like girls would normally be intimidated by a guy with his looks but because he's a little awkward, they're not so scared off and can more easily let their hair down. Many times, the girls he's with are overall leading the interaction to bed. That said, I've seen plenty of times that he's lead the interaction better than myself when he's in a really social mood and feeling confident.

>