New, important feature on Tinder

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guys,

Recently, Tinder has introduced a new feature, called "I'm looking for".

I believe this is something everyone should update. First of all, you definitely should know what you are looking for. Once you know this, it takes just few seconds to update it on Tinder. So almost zero cost.

Why is it so important?

Because, it's AUTOMATED, FREE SCREENING. I believe Tinder's matching algorithm works or will work with these features to match people looking for the same with higher probability. It will save you time online, and it will save you time on dates. It's really painful after you invest considerably, to find our after time and money investment that two of your are looking for something different.

Do it!

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Guy logic: “she’s looking for the same thing I am, great.

Girl logic:

Guy puts casual:
“ew he’s only looking for something casual, I’m not into guys who only think about sex”

guy puts “nothing serious”:
“oh he’s looking for something short term but not serious, hmm I prefer a guy who knows what he wants, this seems too wishy washy.

Guy puts looking for long term relationship:
“oh he’s looking for something serious? I’m not sure I’m ready for that kind of commitment. Besides why isn’t he playing the field more and having fun?”

Guy doesn’t put anything:
“hmm, he hasn’t put what he’s looking for... well he seems like he has options. Why is he single? Oh maybe he’s a player? Or maybe he’s recently single. Hmm, okay I’ll hang out with him and see what happens.”

Last edited:

Jan

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Guy logic: “she’s looking for the same thing I am, great.

Girl logic:
I like how you described this dichotomy between guy and girls' logic. However, I must say that I have banged several chicks from Tinder when I started "Hey, let me be honest with you. I'm looking for fun here. You?".

So I guess many women think like you described. However, there are chicks who also want them as you want, at the same time (of the month at least). So it can work. Numbers game, but can work.

>