Nick's Journal - PrettyDecent

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's been on my mind lately that I should start chronologically writing FR's for the public, because I only write them for myself. The point of this journal is to push myself into uncomfortable territory while I'm learning to pass sticky points. It's simply the fastest way to make progress, and I figure some people will probably get a kick out of me failing so hard, haha!

So anyways, I'm just going to be posting that and other random babblings on here, but hopefully it'll all be in good fun and learning. I'll be posting an FR tonight.

~Nick

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Re: Nick's Journal (PrettyDecent)

Great, Nick! Look forward to it.

I too have been remiss about keeping my journal up-to-date, and have also missed out a lot of potential FRs which were educational even if unsuccessful. Might try to put that right too.

I'll be following your material.

-Marty

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey

Hey Nick, i'll be following your journal too! Hope i can learn a thing or two from you

ryan

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Cheers, Marty and Ryan :) Marty, reading Chase's recent post on failing correctly rings true to trying even if unsuccessful; you're right.

So yesterday I made a process for escalating in public since that's the only means possible until I get an apartment in the city, which I'm saving for ;). It looks roughly like:

- Leave House
- Go to Bus Stop – talk to person there
- On bus/train – talk to someone new
- Start approaching women or anybody who looks interesting
- Move her quickly
- Optional: Grab some food/drinks
- Optional: Walk to Museum, start increasing sexual tension
- Isolate her in predetermined location
- Fade to black…

Opposing my previous model: grabbing as many phone numbers as possible and going for the lay. Yesterday I attempted to follow this model, but "I'm going to meet a friend"-obstacles kept reappearing. This, and other roadblocks in my interactions, narrowed down a few key things missing in my skill set:

- Forgetting to focus on fundamentals: This is so important! I wasn't actively working on my fundamentals for months, and it was impeding A.) The consistency of high-quality girls I could attain; and B.) How fast I could move with girls I was getting. I have to keep reminding myself to sit straight as I'm typing this...;)

- Not moving fast enough: For some girls, you have to move ultra-fast in order for them not to auto-reject. I didn't have this problem before, but in the last few weeks I've deliberately practiced my fundamentals, and one cute girl in particular (who had bought me a drink, and gave me a ring she had on) was angrily yelling at me in the seconds she was leaving the bar. I do feel bad for these girls, they feel as though I'm rejecting them; but they are also ridiculously horny, and I face-palm myself when I easily could have escalated. F***!!!

- Not tailoring for specific girls - Seduction, above all, is a balancing act. And I have to remind myself of that often. You have to balance Value vs. Attainability, remember to reward and demand Investment, tease a girl non-combatively, amp up sexual tension...all the while, each of those listed items change with every girl.

I could probably overcome "waiting for friend" obstacles if I remember to keep a fun, rebel-against-normal-society/sexual vibe while focusing on fundamentals. I'm simply running into too many girls to keep grabbing phone numbers that may or may not lead to a date. Plus, the sooner sex is happening, the more tightly you have to calibrate interactions, and the faster you learn (that's the feeling I've been getting, anyhow).

I want to get more uncomfortable today...like as much as when I had AA, but applied toward deliberate practice. Easier said than done, yeah?

Goals today-
1. If girl is meeting a friend, hard push for an instant date instead - follow process above.
2. Slowing down, and shutting up. Give strong EC during the conversation to make the girl talk more and build tension.
3. Posture.

~Nick

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

So apparently the new process works ;)

It seems to me that the day after a long, long sarge, I'm drained the next day. Just don't feel like going out...and today was such a day. But I hopped on the computer and started to surf Youtube for inspiration - lot's of infield videos. Actually, an RSD video, and I almost always hate the stuff that comes from that site, but I noticed that RSD Tyler (Owen) would just grab girls and start making out with them...and it surprised me! I didn't know you could move that fast, even. So I was like, dude, I've got to speed my process the fuck up. So my goal today was to get to physical escalation TOO fast. I wanted to see where the edge, and even past it, was so I can figure out how fast to go. Pushing super uncomfortable limits.

I'll go down the process contents:

- Leave house: Seriously didn't feel like I was going to get anywhere today, so I almost didn't go out at all. Fucking glad I didn't do that!

- Go to Bus Stop - talk to person there: There was an Italian guy at the bus stop I tried talking to, but I felt I was putting way too much energy for what he was giving. So I stopped talking to him and consequently felt I was still lacking proper social momentum.

- On bus/train - talk to someone new: There was two girls I chickened out talking to, and I didn't talk to anyone else. D:

- Start approaching women or anybody who looks interesting: Talked to one woman before the final set. I went indirect, and while she was talking to me, she was giving me NO EC. This girl isn't what I was looking for. Other than that I chickened out on, like, 6 women. Haha, yeah, AA's a b****.

Anyways I find a woman eating gelato in a nice little cafe I'm passing. I pretend to look at the gelato selection she's seated next to, but I glance over at her and then approach kind of standing over her (like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5VqjdEjRjQ), and go direct. I ask to take the seat over and she says yes (credit to Marty and Zphix). We get on the subject of travels quickly, where she's from (France), and all that good stuff. She seems completely nonplussed but also interested in me being there, so I know this is going to be the girl. I ask her what else she's got going on, and she was just off to see a show, so I knew I had the green light for an instant date.

- Move her quickly: TBH, I don't really remember much of the conversation, but about 5-7 minutes in I start going for the risks -

Me: Awesome! - Grab your gelato and your stuff, I'm going to show you around Fremantle. Come on.
Her: (just grabs her stuff)

This is as opposed to me usually saying "Hey, well we should go for a walk. What do you think?" which is always met with a "maybe" even if the conversation was going well. Will remember to be a bit more demanding like this! I also throw in other compliance demands (like NJ suggests here: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-u ... fast-girls, and actually the importance of this is crucial!) like "Hand me your gelato" to eat it, and then fed it to her. Awesome, she's complying.

- Optional: Grab some food or drinks: It didn't "feel right" to do this step, it felt too slow, and the idea was to move ridiculously fast.

- Optional: Walk to Park, start increasing sexual tension: Sat down next to each other at the park, and I start guiding the conversation toward her philosophical views (really smart girl!):

Me: So then what are you interested in? Your passions?
Her: Like, my drive?
Me: Sure. What is it to you?
Her: (starts talking about how she's into quantum theory, shamanism, and lots of philosophical views)
Me: You see, that's great. I see you have these beliefs that completely contradicts society's BS. It's nice to see someone who can think for themself - and so educated at that!
Her: Thank you! (talks about how she needs to be clear about ideas, kind of ties that into her purpose of life and how we need to educate ourselves...god, cool chick)

We sit in the park for, maybe, 15 minutes. And then I feel a nagging like this is THE high point, and I need to move her RIGHT NOW. I hesitated for about 30 seconds, and then I remember the Modus Operandi of the day: MOVE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. So I say:

Me: Well, I want to show you what Fremantle has to offer - let's take a walk.

She complies, and we start walking toward the "predetermined" location

- Isolate her in predetermined/Fade to black...: I'm not going too into it, but this girl was clearly more experienced than other girls I had been with. Hickeys, hair pulling, scratching, body tugging...man, she was great.

Perhaps I'll post it as a full LR, and add all details in later, as there was much more to it...but its was probably 30 minutes, if even, before I got her isolated to escalate. Anyways, hope to continue the process and modify it to make it just as efficient for other women :D

I realize I didn't add much to critique about since I'm still riding that post-success high - nevertheless, any critiques/commentary/questions welcome!
~Nick

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Nick:

This is a terrific report and I am impressed at your ability to escalate to intimacy in day game! I feel I'm several steps behind you, which means your path presents me with challenge and aspiration; I only hope to able to do the same for someone else some day soon.

PrettyDecent said:
I didn't know you could move that fast, even. So I was like, dude, I've got to speed my process the fuck up. So my goal today was to get to physical escalation TOO fast. I wanted to see where the edge, and even past it, was so I can figure out how fast to go. Pushing super uncomfortable limits.
Marvelous goal!

PrettyDecent said:
I glance over at her and then approach kind of standing over her, and go direct.
That actually takes some guts. It's a tricky angle, it always seems to me.

PrettyDecent said:
I ask to take the seat over and she says yes (credit to Marty and Zphix).
Zphix pioneered this, I just copied his idea. Let me take this opportunity to give him credit too! :))

PrettyDecent said:
We get on the subject of travels quickly, where she's from (France), and all that good stuff. She seems completely nonplussed but also interested in me being there, so I know this is going to be the girl. I ask her what else she's got going on, and she was just off to see a show, so I knew I had the green light for an instant date.
I like the way you screen for casual openness (overseas visitor) and availability, and more importantly, act upon it.

PrettyDecent said:
Me: Awesome! - Grab your gelato and your stuff, I'm going to show you around Fremantle. Come on.

This is as opposed to me usually saying "Hey, well we should go for a walk. What do you think?" which is always met with a "maybe" even if the conversation was going well. Will remember to be a bit more demanding like this!
This is fucking brilliant. The important thing seems to be that you got her comfortable first, at which point anything less than a firm lead seems hesitant and unconfident. Great read on the situation!

PrettyDecent said:
I also throw in other compliance demands ... like "Hand me your gelato" to eat it, and then fed it to her. Awesome, she's complying.
Haha! This really made me laugh. Nice one.

PrettyDecent said:
Grab some food or drinks: It didn't "feel right" to do this step, it felt too slow, and the idea was to move ridiculously fast.
Good call.

PrettyDecent said:
Me: You see, that's great. I see you have these beliefs that completely contradicts society's BS. It's nice to see someone who can think for themself - and so educated at that!
Her: Thank you! (talks about how she needs to be clear about ideas, kind of ties that into her purpose of life and how we need to educate ourselves...god, cool chick)
This is an interesting take... I can see how this might work—establishing a strong "us vs. the World" connection super-fast.

PrettyDecent said:
She complies, and we start walking toward the "predetermined" location
This is an incredibly smart move and shows that you have a good take on the situation, and the courage to act upon it promptly. By the way this type of decision-making is used by top visionary business leaders as well. Reminds of the Sherlock Holmes quote: "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

PrettyDecent said:
I'm not going too into it, but this girl was clearly more experienced than other girls I had been with. Hickeys, hair pulling, scratching, body tugging...man, she was great.
Oh boy this sounds great... naughty French girl! I'm not going to critique (can't find anything amiss!), but I am going to congratulate. Sending a fist-bump right over back to Freo!!!

-Marty

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey Nick,

Great to see this progress, I am following =). It sounds like you got much more than you expected, and moving fast clearly works wonders. It is inspiring.

PrettyDecent said:
Move her quickly: TBH, I don't really remember much of the conversation, but about 5-7 minutes in I start going for the risks -

This is as opposed to me usually saying "Hey, well we should go for a walk. What do you think?" which is always met with a "maybe" even if the conversation was going well. Will remember to be a bit more demanding like this! I also throw in other compliance demands (like NJ suggests here: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-u ... fast-girls, and actually the importance of this is crucial!) like "Hand me your gelato" to eat it, and then fed it to her. Awesome, she's complying.

Nice work man! Many fist bumps sent your way.
How long did the encounter take from start to finish?

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Haha cheers Marty, my friend!

Marty said:
The important thing seems to be that you got her comfortable first, at which point anything less than a firm lead seems hesitant and unconfident. Great read on the situation!

I couldn't put my finger on why it felt right, but that layed it nice and clear. Thanks!

Ozz - thanks brother! You posted an LR- much like this the other day, I remember. That whole interaction was probably 3.5 hours long. Lot's of LMR and foreplay.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So officially, LMR is the new sticking point. Yesterday I went out on a date with a half-Filipino chick I met 2 days before doing some street daygame. I had opened direct and she was very receptive, but she had an Opera to go to (nice!), so no instant date. Here's a short snippet of the text message convo we had, to give you an idea of her vibe:

Me: Glad to have met you, new friend :) - Nicholas
Her: Hehe you too Nicholas :)

Kind of that giggly, feminine kind of gal. We met at a Chocolate restaurant, and she was very warm, very responsive. We're deep diving into her career, her family overseas, and other topics. Only other two major things was I got touch compliance by inspecting the ring on her hand, and she started to talk about "that's what she does when she doesn't have a boyfriend", so I wonder if I'm in candidacy for the role...and I got her to move to a seat closer to me. We're in there for, maybe, 20 minutes and she actually suggested to "show me around town" so we both got up and started walking toward a park next to the beach (and Marty, it was the dock w/ Little Creatures Brewery in Freo, if you remember that ;)).

I assume she wants me to escalate soon, so I keep this in mind. I threw out a couple typical Chase Frames you'd set if a girl was walking you to a secluded location... I also threw out a couple qualifications, and I'll say I've never seen a girl so receptive to being complimented again. I've only seen this as I've deliberately practiced my fundamentals. Anyways, I'm waiting to kiss her until we are isolated.

We've climbed to the top of this hill with a lighthouse where no one is around, so I go for the first kiss; probably 30 minutes into the date. She immediately turns her face to the side and says "Nick! Oh my God! I'm a good girl!" and giggles. I said "Suuure" very sarcastically, and I go for the kiss about 2 minutes later and she denies again. No dice, so we're going to head down to the secluded beach and build comfort there instead! Well, this gets interesting...

We get to the beach and she takes off her shoes and I pick her up and almost throw her into the water haha, but its cold so I give her mercy. The wind is blowing, and it's a little chilly so we sit on the sand and talk. She sets up a "line" in the sand, and I try and get her to cross over to my side because "my side is the way more fun side" (mistake #1 - chasing, not building comfort, and getting negative compliance!), and probably 8 minutes later I go for the kiss again. Nothing. So I start kissing her cheeks and chest, and massaging her legs very sensually. She's nervously laughing every so often, just as so when I try to kiss her. She let me do this with no complaints. Whenever there was prolonged silence, she'd start giving LMR, so I kept some logical topics aroll to keep escalating physically. I start moving my hands toward her pussy; no resistance. She's letting me rub her pussy, even with other people around, but I'm not going hard, just keeping up conversation.

The conversation moved toward her past relationships:

Her: You know, one of my ex's and I never even kissed for, like, 6 months!
Me: Hmm...and you were waiting the whole time?
Her: Yeah! (Starts telling me similar stories of ex's she had like this)
Me: (I don't remember quite how I transitioned but eventually I say) You know, that's the thing, most men are too afraid to take what they want.
Her: (starts looking really fascinated) Really? Why is that?
Me: (pause) Well (pause, thinking of how to word this), most men don't know what they want. And then when they do, they don't know how to get it. So they just expect that someday, life will hand it to them...but it never does. If you want something in life, you just have to leave the house and get it. (she's looking visibly excited and lots of EC, so I throw her on the other side of ground and stare into her eyes) and you just have to take what you want. (go in for the kiss again and she rejects. no go.)

She started talking a little more openly about sex (how she's jealous of one of her friends), sexually qualified herself as a "naughty girl" a few times, and she jumps on top of me at one point, her crotch to mine...looking back on that, I should have pulled her right there! Or started giving good feelings a bit more judiciously.

She also throws in these "trust exercises" every once in a while. The first one was having me kiss her cheek. Then it was "closing my eyes, and touching her panties" where she basically threw herself on me, and the last one where I closed my eyes, and she put her tongue in my mouth and starts, like, exploring my mouth with it. I'm looking back, and I should have just pulled her somewhere a bit more secluded before she could feel "satisfied" with the good feelings I was providing. It hit me like a truck, literally as I'm writing this. To be fair though! It was a 4 hour date, so it's not like all of these things hit at once, and I was getting resistance to the kiss. I was pretty confused, but not thinking ahead far enough.

She says eventually that she has to get going home. I'm thinking I've got to close right then and there; it's a do-or-die, so I try amping up the passion. Stopped by LMR. I try, like, 2 more times, and still no dice. We left on an...alright note. I won't be seeing her again, lol. But the main problems I saw were:

1.) Not being in a secluded enough location
2.) Focusing too much on the kiss, and getting negative compliance momentum, as well as eventually chasing her
3.) Possibly needing to use dirty talk while escalating to get her more turned on...?
4.) And not disengaging romantically while she disengaged sexually

Any tips on breaking this LMR would also be great, and I can fill in more details if needed, I'd love to learn more from an outside perspective ;)

And to that, I salute an "adieu".
~Nick

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Hey Nick,

I think it should be obvious that I'm unable to critique this at my stage of development, but I wanted to give a little bump to your post and also express my admiration that you are able to push so far forward off of a daytime approach. Impressive!

Judging by her "trust exercises" she is very excited by the idea of you two getting together, I think that is quite clear! Why will you not see her again? I may be wrong here and I know I am inexperienced, but my instinct is to urge you to reconsider. Have a look at Laowai's posts... if you're not familiar, look him up and search his entries here on the forum. He seems to have a lot to say about this issue derived from personal experience, and I know he has a pretty firm opinion, that backing off as a consequence of the girl's discomfort with escalation is basically your loss, and that you can learn more (and who knows what else!) by really re-engaging and leading assertively. I may have misinterpreted this but when you have time, I'd suggest you take a look. His screen name is Laowai.

Good luck!
-Marty

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

PrettyDecent said:
She also throws in these "trust exercises" every once in a while. The first one was having me kiss her cheek. Then it was "closing my eyes, and touching her panties" where she basically threw herself on me, and the last one where I closed my eyes, and she put her tongue in my mouth and starts, like, exploring my mouth with it. I'm looking back, and I should have just pulled her somewhere a bit more secluded before she could feel "satisfied" with the good feelings I was providing. It hit me like a truck, literally as I'm writing this. To be fair though! It was a 4 hour date, so it's not like all of these things hit at once, and I was getting resistance to the kiss. I was pretty confused, but not thinking ahead far enough.

I wonder if you should have challenged her by, at the very end, providing your own "trust exercise" right back at her!
Nice progress!

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Marty - Now that you mentioned it, I should PM Laowai. I know what you mean about his "firm" opinion on LMR; it's certainly it's own niche brand, and his style may be more suited to my game. But yeah, I go ham on my first dates about pushing things forward, and I never do it during the escalation window, so I usually end up with awesome beginnings and lame (shit) endings haha; for this and other reasons I usually don't push for second dates, but your opinion is making me reconsider. Thanks as always, my friend!

Ozz - Funny you say that, because I used that as a recurring chase frame in our interaction ("Stop looking at me like that! I need another trust test before that's OK!"). Haha.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Going out tonight, so I'm going to (attempt to) make yesterday's report short.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit of pressure to get as far as I have the other 2 days. I was also feeling a bit of AA. I think it comes from having large expectations before starting the interaction. So I changed my mindset to: "As long as I approach, then I've already won", and after a direct opening, I was back in the game :).

First Notable Set
Had a rejection before the first notable set - I sat down at a public theater in our inner city where an outdoor event stood - our city is a bit abnormal haha. Anyways, I sit down next to two girls, one blonde and one brunette. The brunette girl is prettier, but she's on her phone and she looks overall a little closed off. So I looked at the blonde girl and opened by asking what all the commotion in the theater is about. She replies something about Yoga, but its apparent she has a French accent, so I use this to transition to a normal conversation. The brunette never acknowledges me, and the blonde tells me its because she's talking to her boyfriend. But she never interrupted us (imaginary fist bump to girl). I was curious to see how much compliance I could get - so here's the compliance stack I used -

- Asked where her white watch is from (she extends her arm to show me, but she's sitting at least 8 feet away)
- Extended my arm to exchange names, holding it out in the air until she physically moved
- She complies, and is hovering over me while I'm still sitting down, and gives me her name
- I tell her to sit down in front of me
- Tell her to tell me about a few more topics

This is where she invites me over to the bar where her and her friend are going later. I said maybe, and grabbed her phone number. Thing is, the bar they were talking about was a 15 second walk away, and I should have told them that we're going there now, and then isolated and escalated with the blondie a little later. I realize this about 5 minutes after I left the set. *forehead smack*

Second Notable Set
Kept approaching. Got boyfriend rejected a few more times. I leave these rejections in to show that success has to do with how you handle rejection. Not whether or not you get rejected, period; that's impossible.

Moving on - I'm walking around the city and spot a girl sitting and smoking across the street when I think of a witty opener, so I figure I have to go open her now! She's smoking a cigarette and texting on her phone, so I sit down on the same bench next to her and pull out my phone as well. I unlock my phone like I'm legitimately just about to check my phone, then I took a side glance to her as if I just noticed her. I do a double take, and on the second time I say "You know, smoking isn't good for you" with a playful, sexy glance (don't know how else to describe it over a blog post, lol). She starts laughing, and starts telling me about how someone just told her that smoking is good, so there's a playful vibe going on.

Anyways, I keep my cool and demeanor, and we're exchanging some nice rapport. It was apparent that she was also socially in-tune (as very attractive women tend to be). At one point, we discuss how she just moved into town last week, and is in the city tonight to meet people at a meet-up group.

(don't remember conversation before this)
Me: Well, then I'll be your tour guide. How about I show you around the city? (Mistake to frame it like this, and I noted this in my last entry)
Her: What? I hardly know you! You could be a complete psycho! *smiling and laughing, but I can tell this is a sign she's uncomfortable.*
Me: My god, you're kidding me. YOU could be the psycho! Who am I dealing with here...!?
*We laugh some more, and then I change the subject*

a little bit later (it's also important to note that I'm fighting negative compliance momentum at this point...she won't give)
*during a high point in the conversation where we are both laughing*
Me: Hey, you should grab your stuff, we're about to get going.
Her: Well, I would...but I'm already here for the meet up group, and I got a big day tomorrow at work. Plus, I'm so tired, I don't think I can.
Me: Tell you what. *and I lean in slightly* let's go on an adventure right now. You could go to a meet-up any day of the week, but you only make a connection with someone on a bench like this, on a night like this...when...if ever? Come on, grab your stuff and I'll show you this great cafe in town.
Her: Hmm...OK! Let me grab my stuff from upstairs and pay my bill. I'll be back down here...and I'll meet you on this bench?
Me: Sounds great, [her name]. See you in a second.

I wait for 8 minutes, and she walks back down where I'm sitting. She's smiling but she has her arms crossed. I think she's still a bit uncomfortable, so as we walk I try to steer the conversation toward comfort-building rather than bantering or playfulness. Jury's out whether or not that was the correct move or not. That excited energy was diminished, and now that I read this article on turning a women on, I think it was her anticipation toward intimacy; especially since I just overcame some heavy resistance and reversed some negative compliance momentum.

As you all know...having a girl change your set process leads to, well, not good things happening. She was testing every decision I made, and insisted we go to other places than I had planned. Here's an example -

Me: So, be honest, are you feeling hungry at all?
Her: Hmm...not really. We could grab something light, though!
Me: Cool, cool. Well, I was thinking we should grab chocolate over there. You like chocolate?
Her: Yeah...well, a little bit.
Me: OK, well I'll give you a choice: we can go to the chocolate place, or we're going to the public theater next to it.
Her: *doesn't say anything as we pass by the chocolate place, and we're near the public theater* Actually, I am feeling kind of hungry. Let's go somewhere to eat
Me: There are some places down there we could eat at, let's go try those.

This was difficult. I couldn't figure whether to ignore the test altogether and say "we're going to eat at the chocolate place, then, missy!", or if that would've been seen as not valuing her opinion enough (and therefore her as a person), and agreeing we should go eat somewhere, instead. In hindsight, choice #1 seems the way to have gone. Nevertheless, the night was moving ahead, and I had new tests to defeat.

We get to the end of the street where she says we should sit down for her to smoke, which I reluctantly do. This is the first time I've had a girl seriously challenging my authority; wasn't really prepared for this. She then asks me in a somewhat related subject "Where do you live?" and then "is it far from here" THEN "do you usually take a bus from here?" missed that one. Woops! Then she says we should go to the bar, and she ignores my compliance to where we should sit. And then, she said we should leave altogether. What the f***...??

So this is where I say "Alright missy, you had your turn, it's time for me to lead. We're going to GYG for some delicious Mexican food." En route to GYG, we pass by another Mexican restaurant, and she tests me again: "Why don't we just eat here, instead?". I said "This place is slow, and GYG is much better. Come on." I was getting pretty annoyed at this point about her tests and getting such negative compliance. Out of the blue, this all came from!

We get to GYG, and she's deliberate about her order, asking me what I usually get, and so forth. Throughout the entirety of the interaction, she's making an attempt to lead, and I'm trying to get the control back (as per the advice in this article: https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-g ... er-stomach.

We sit at a table, and she's challenging me a bit more about random stuff. But we start talking, and she's really pressing hard to find more about me. So I think, we'll try this method! I give her very vague answers, but she's giving me piercing EC. Weird, she didn't do this when we were talking about her. I don't know if this is a sign of interest or her social savviness showing (and she truly was extremely socially in-tuned), or in hindsight, whether she was telling me to get her the F*** out of there! HINT: IT WAS THE THIRD OPTION! *FOREHEAD SMACK*.

Anyways, I ask to see her fingernails, and she refuses for me to see her hands. She's also less visibly excited than she was earlier...in fact, her mood level dropped more and more since we initially left for the instant-date. So I stop giving her attention completely to get her to re-engage. I was emotionally upset at this point for the compliance she wasn't giving me.

We leave, and I decide, "I'm going for the pull now" *FOREHEAD SMACK*. She doesn't give, and eventually we say our goodbyes. It ended upon a more pleasant note than my other dates, and she never went into auto-rejection.

So, moral of the story: extremely attractive women give very subtle signs to pull, weaved into conversation that otherwise disguises their intentions to the socially un-attuned. A case of plausible deniability. And the thing is, I couldn't even figure out what happened until I wrote this. Literally, writing this story over keys made me realize all the small things I missed out on.

I'll probably run into tests and subtlety like this for many more sets to come. And I look forward to seeing if I can win next time ;)

~Nick

Smurf

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

Hey Nick,

Don't be so hard on yourself, I had a same situation yesterday, bro! Hah, seriously you've got a really good outlook on your outings. Your'e critiquing yourself better than I could probably critique you.

This girl does seem like she was really challenging your authority. Depending on how invested in the outing she was, you might've wanted to show some outcome independence, so when she challenged you, you just give your choice and don't give in. You did that a few times though, so it's okay.

I really liked your compliance stack at the beginning of the post. Very good way of getting a girl much closer to you. I've been testing some of the same things, how much compliance I can get from a girl without sending her into auto-rejection, or denying me.

Again, I know it's really frustrating when you miss a pull indicator but don't worry, there's always next time with her or a different girl. You've got good fundamentals by the looks of it so you're really on the right track.

Keep it up bro!

Jake.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Hey Nick,

Agree with Jake D. You're way ahead in your learning curve just because you're pushing yourself to close on the actual approach. That's exceedingly difficult to do for many of us here, and because you're constantly bumping up against the limits of your own ability, the result is that you spend much of your time at the peak of your capacity to absorb and learn. I can only admire your determination.

One thing I really took away from this was what you label the "moral of the story". I have to wonder whether this is a form of screening for social attunement in the male? I have encountered this kind of highly attractive, rebellious-leaning, somewhat bratty smoker once before (she was also very young but with sharp social insight well beyond her years), and although I only got as far as a phone number (I was just starting out back then), I can relate very well to the sort of person you describe.

It's almost as if so many guys like her, she'll give the ones she's open to a chance, and see whether they can pick up the signals at the right time and move forward.

-Marty

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Jake - Cheers for the words of encouragement! Yeah, that challenging thing has been coming up a few times lately, it all started last week for some reason...and that not-giving-in thing you were talking about - I'm going to address that in my post :)

Marty - Those "highly attractive, rebellious-leaning, somewhat bratty smokers"...man. I've had my chances with at least 3 so far, and they were all very socially-attuned girls, which we talked about before, is just really attractive.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What did I learn from recent outings? -

Always, always, always follow the process. Always: always. Don't compromise on locations.

Saw some fantastic progress by the other guys on the forum this week, and it kicked me in the ass to go out and approach.

Went to the club last Friday, and I couldn't help but notice...if you have your fundamentals down, it's way more conducive for getting Approach Invitations than Daygame. People literally go to clubs and bars to talk with other people. It's nice. One girl I got compliance moving her to a table to sit. Then a few minutes later, we went outside the club to talk. It was only 20 seconds after that I started seeing signs I should pull (Great EC, asking me where I lived), so I attempted a pull. I could only get her halfway to the location before she turned back. I realized it was ego depletion: a side effect of moving too fast. There were a few other small interactions I had that night, but nothing noteworthy.

Last night I went out for streetgame. It was relatively empty in town, so I didn't expect to meet anyone. First girl I met I was getting compliance from, but I wasn't moving the interaction forward, so we parted ways. So I started analyzing where I could've taken her if I did the interaction correctly, and I walked to a beach where there was good isolation, so I figured I'll just bring girls there after we grab a beer to build comfort. I met a Japanese-Korean mixed girl, not too long after, and we hit it off fairly well. Knowing a few lines of Japanese also helps ;). So here's where the first lesson comes in...

Instead of going to the bar I'd planned on, she said she worked at "the hotel", where they also sold drinks. Now I know never to compromise on major pieces of the process. This place was way farther than my bar was for getting to the isolated location! We walked to the hotel mentioned and, goddamn, this was a nice hotel haha. When we were getting drinks I searched into my pocket and couldn't find the money I brought! Shit! So we ended up leaving, but there was definitely a change in mood.

By this time she had already asked me three times where I lived (live with my parents so I couldn't bring her), and she went out into hardcore auto-rejection. She says "So is this what you do!? You walk around at night trying to find girls who you can get drunk so you can have SEX WITH THEM?" This definitely took me back, like, Whoa! Cool it woman! I don't know why, but I found the whole thing rather, uh, amusing lol. I talked her down from her emotional pedestal, but since she was already so primed for pulling before, auto-rejection wasn't going to increase her sexual attraction. I'm always thankful for these experiences..it makes the approaching days break out the mold.

Have to go to work, so I won't get into too much more. I have some more thoughts, a bit more on the theory side of things that seem pretty interesting. I'll write those after I get back from work.

~Nick

Ryan

Space Monkey
space monkey

Hey Nick, i just wanted to write this to say thanks for replying to my journal and generally helping me out when i ask a question. I'm always grateful to hear from you and read your stories on here :)

I wish i could point out a few errors and give some good advice but you're waay out of my league here, haha. I think once you got those LMR fixed (which you mentioned with the bar girl and taking the asian girl out), you're all set.

The reaction of that Asian girl made me laugh - to be honest, she was totally correct!

Verisimilitude

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

I just found this journal, so this is where all the awesome FRs are lol. Anyways, there's some great stuff here. The french girl sounded like a fun time, and the Filipino girl just seemed like a naughty girl, but it threw you off when you couldn't kiss her. If she doesn't let you kiss her, but let's you rub her pussy, just go for that. She can "win" by not letting you kiss her, but you get to really win by turning her on.

Always, always, always follow the process. Always: always. Don't compromise on locations.

So true.

It seems like logistics is a bit of an issue for you with living with your parents. I think you could have gotten with that chick if you had your own place. Her talking to you outside the club was also a pretty good sign that you should pull her.

I feel like you know what you need to do in your process (you have a good feeling of each step), and most of the times you do it well. But for the times you mess up, it isn't that you don't know what to do. Its just something gets in the way or you get thrown a curve, and you get off track. Don't let things distract you from your process! Take 10 seconds and say ok, I know what to do here, and I'm gonna do it.

Trust your intuition man. You know what to do, so just do it!

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

PrettyDecent said:
By this time she had already asked me three times where I lived (live with my parents so I couldn't bring her)

Boy...do I know what that this is like!! Been dealing with this circumstance off and on for the last year and a half, as I've been living off and on about an hour out of the main city in a family friend's basement, which is nice because it's rent free but not so nice for trying to bring home girls.

Actually ran into this situation last night, girl said outright she wanted to come home with me (!!) but when I told her where I lived she said it's too far =(.

Interesting to see that someone else is in the same situation, but I also like that overall you're handling it with stride.

Have you read this article?
https://www.girlschase.com/content/how-g ... u-just-met

----

PrettyDecent said:
"So is this what you do!? You walk around at night trying to find girls who you can get drunk so you can have SEX WITH THEM?"

I wonder if there's a way you could have played this off. Definitely seemed like she wanted to go home with you, anyway.

Marty

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Hey Nick:

PrettyDecent said:
This definitely took me back, like, Whoa! Cool it woman! I don't know why, but I found the whole thing rather, uh, amusing lol. I talked her down from her emotional pedestal
Your calmness in this situation does you credit, regardless of the result on this actual occasion. I could sure learn from that, as I'm sure could some of the others.

PrettyDecent said:
Went to the club last Friday, and I couldn't help but notice...if you have your fundamentals down, it's way more conducive for getting Approach Invitations than Daygame. People literally go to clubs and bars to talk with other people. It's nice.
Yup. One of the cool things about doing Daygame is that you just totally erase your approach anxiety. Then in a situation where there's any social context whatever, you have no problem looking a girl you've just met in the eye and telling her exactly how her legs looks in that skirt, or how her ass looks in those jeans. This then dials up your apparent experience (regardless of actual success, to some extent) and thus increases your attractiveness. The rest is then down to process.

This way, you can find your niche where you achieve the most success (and of the type you want, e.g. casual sex vs. quality relationships). That's why I have a high opinion of Chase's (and others') recommendation that anyone serious about women should practice Daygame.

-Marty

PrettyDecent

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder

Hey all! Been packed lately; saving up money I'm making from work to afford a place in the big city, which I'm mega stoked for!

Marty - That's true, my friend! When you practice starting conversations in the least social of places, you're forced to carve a sharp social intuition.

Ozz (or ozzo?) - I took your suggestion, and I deliberately practiced it in the FR below. Cheers mate :)

XC - Yeah...you know, whenever I betray the process I've set, everything goes to shit haha. Thanks for the pep talk, brother.

Ryan - Glad to help, Ryan! Yeah, it's funny because she was completely correct. Damn. Haha.

Friday Night - This was a rather average night with a unique ending. I hadn't approached since Tuesday. And when you take a long break, everything slowly comes back to you in pieces rather than all at once. So I considered the night in general to be a warm up for Saturday night.

Anyways - the unique interaction: I was on the train back home when I sat down next to a lady with long black hair and a Mediterranean face. She was visibly older; a little bit too old for me, even though its obvious 15 years ago she must've been absolutely stunning.

As soon as we start talking, it's visibly apparent she's in an irritated mood - which really means... she's horny. I asked her why she's leaving so early for the Friday night when she's so visibly dressed up? She remarked "Uh, yeah. I didn't want to leave either...". We converse with a bit of spaced out small talk before the vibe escalates from "brief acquaintance talk" to "extremely sexually tense". I asked her what kind of person I am. We made this really sexual EC for, like, 15 seconds...but it felt like 10 minutes before she broke it and told me her thoughts. She said I was "extremely self-obsessed" and had "no interest in helping other people", but that I was also very artistic, and that I must be an Architect. Huh. I guess you don't know what vibe you give off exactly until other people tell you blatantly.

She also mentioned that a girl a couple seats ahead of us was staring at me. Nice ego boost :) haha. I was only on the train for two stops, so we bid our (very) warm adieu's and that was the end of Friday Night!

Saturday Evening/Night
Yesterday night was a long sarge - about 6 hours. I'll write about the girls I met

Girl 1 - "Euwellen":
I was looking for girls open for the approach while walking down a busy street in Fremantle, when I catch the eyes of a blonde-haired, blue-eyed German sitting at a chocolate cafe by herself (whom was not extremely attractive, but attractive enough). I walk past her and back to open directly. I ask to sit down. We talk and banter a little bit, but I'm thinking about the older couple sitting behind her who have seen this whole approach unfold. They were very silent and intrigued haha :).

Anyways, I told her to pack up her stuff because we're going on an adventure. I note the large gap she's wedging between us as we walk. We climb up a humongous set of stairs to a beautiful view of our local beach. By this point its been about 20 minutes since we've met, and I'm feeling I should pull because our conversation is coming to a standstill. It's hard for me to gain a read on her because she keeps throwing in large spaces between us. I tell her to move closer but she doesn't comply. We talk for another 10 minutes - a mix of rapport and banter as I tell her there's one more place we should see before I "send her back to her place" (I threw in that frame for her to feel like she doesn't "have me in the bag", per se).

We arrive to the area near the toilets where I planned to escalate when I go for the first kiss. It's rather spontaneous, and looking back on it, not that smooth. I think I turned her around, pulled her to me, and tried to manhandle kiss her. No go. She set she "just met me" and "doesn't do this with people she just met". I start talking about how time is an overrated means of rating the strength of a bond, and how the most amazing people in our lives we had instant connections with. She agrees defeatedly (how could she disagree? it really is a true point). I tell her to let loose a little bit, and got touch compliance (which she had not allowed before). Awesome - progress!

I start actively positively reinforcing behaviors where she was more "honest", such as when she swore and acted a bit more emphatically, instead of matter-of-fact, which is how she was acting before. We've walked to the dock, and we are sitting on the edge (we're so dangerous!), and when I pull her into me this time, she complies. I go in for the kiss a little later, and she still rejects. Damn. We talk for another 15~20 minutes when we go to our last location.

By this time in our interaction, there wasn't much deep-diving. More flirting and small-talk type stuff. I tug her to sit on my lap and she complies. I go in for the kiss again, and she rejects saying "Would you be upset if I didn't?" and I said "Not at all, do whatever you want to do". She also said "UghhH! Can't we just talk without getting physical!" In the end, we left on a good note, but I'm having trouble figuring out if I was put in the friendzone or not. I also wonder how I would have fared if I brought her to a more secluded location and then started escalating without the kiss at all. Just go straight for foreplay. Hmm..will think about this a bit more.

Girl 2 - "Elody":
An hour after the first girl, I decided I wanted to get something to eat at home before going out for Wave 2. Instead, I was hypnotized by a girl at a bus stop just a slight bit further than mine. She was a short, frizzy blonde-haired, but completely adorable French girl named "Elody". Cuter than the last one. She speaks limited English, so our conversation was brief, but it had a "fun" type atmosphere. Her French friend arrived a couple minutes later to stay with her at the bus stop and see her off. Elody's a nanny for a half-French family in a home not too far from my residence. So I decided I'd go on her bus instead (keep in mind this is 11:00 p.m. at night, so this was the last bus for public transportation). It was do-or-die, my bus had already left.

Elody and her friend started talking to each other, with my girl being extremely (and almost satirically) emphatic in her conversation. I was receiving only light signals of interest at best, but I'd rather have the experience of trying and have failed than to go home without the experience completely. Elody had her bicycle with her, and when the bus arrived, the bus driver denied her entrance. I figured I could outdo his resistance with some frame control (sound familiar, anyone?) and argued with him for 15 minutes before he let her on the bus. She thanked me, and we got to talking again. This time without her French friend to distract her.

I kept making remarks on trying to go home with her, but I don't know if she completely understood, because by the time she guided us to her place, she wouldn't let me in and just kind of laughed it off. In hindsight, I think the idea in her head was us walking through the front door and her family seeing us, which would obviously be bad. I had thought it was going to be more a secret operation where I was plunged through a window and we'd just get at it. Apparently we had different schema's, and even though I persisted (maybe twice at most, should have done more here), she wouldn't let me in.

So now I missed the last bus home, and I ended up walking an hour back to my place, before having to be up 7 hours later for work in the morning. Well, whatever, I'm so glad I took the opportunity anyways. Important it is to expand Comfort Zones, than it is to be "safe" but cowardly; no longer hungry for new, but "dangerous", adventures.

~Nick

BarryS1

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Important it is to expand Comfort Zones, than it is to be "safe" but cowardly; no longer hungry for new, but "dangerous", adventures.

Your story about Euwellen inspired me to start moving girls the same day. I admittedly been in a two month comfort zone asking for a date later because it suits my schedule. Can't wait to give this a try on a weekend like you did!

>