Night game - When a girl's interest flips on a dime

Hue

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hueman here. One thing I noticed from being out that's happened to both me and my friends is when a girl shows clear IOI's and then suddenly starts being a cold bitch, being aloof, or removing herself from the situation.

Two examples:

1). Back at my old school where I was in greek life.

My wingman and I are at our usual place and tryna get some poon. We're posted up on a side bar next to a mirror, and through the reflection I see a hot blonde shawty checking us out, with a fatty next to her. She's staring so hard though. I nudge my buddy and tell him that one of us has to talk to the smoke while the other handles the fatty.

We both turn to them and smile, they smile back. I slowly walk up and sit down next to the hotty (selfish move lol) and introduce myself, while he takes the fat one. Within 10 seconds of chit chat, she goes bitch face and starts looking around the bar. Then she asks what frat I'm in, I tell her, and she looks away annoyed, "Oh."

The exact same thing was going on with the fatty, I find out after. She was just a mean bitch the whole time. They just turned off any IOI's almost as soon as the conversation started.

Shit test? Or what?

2). I'm out with some friends last week at the bar.

A girl is eye-fucking me while I'm sitting at a table and won't look away. After about 10 seconds I go up and say hello, and she goes "I'm not dealing with this" to her friend and does a slooow 180 turn. I told her that's a funny way to flirt and didn't get a response.

????

There's gotta be some commonality going out with shit like this. Anyone have insight? I would imagine it's either a shit test or a way to get attention / fuel ego. Not sure though.

Hueman

NiceGuy110

Space Monkey
space monkey
I don't know!

I don't really think anyone could answer these, unless they were there with you. Perhaps it's just a matter of getting used to it, and realising it will happen x amount of times for y number of girls you sleep with.
Hueman said:
A girl is eye-fucking me while I'm sitting at a table and won't look away. After about 10 seconds I go up and say hello, and she goes "I'm not dealing with this" to her friend and does a slooow 180 turn. I told her that's a funny way to flirt and didn't get a response.

I would imagine it's either a shit test or a way to get attention / fuel ego. Not sure though.
Good response... even though you knew it was over at that point. For this, I usually introduce myself with "someone's got a bit of a starring problem!"

Sometimes girls think they've the upper hand when they're out, so sometimes they might just like to exploit that a bit. Immature people are more inclined to look for a false sense of power.

Fuck This

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Gotta just think to yourself "This chick is a bitch" and go on your way. If a woman is interested in the least, she will give you some leeway even if it is just out of curiosity.

All my successful first meetings with randoms and longterms have had a "clicked" feeling in the first few minutes.

>