LR  Nightgame Social Circle in London

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hi guys,

Here is a lay that happened last Sunday and shows there's no excuses even during Covid ;)

My Current Mindset

Momentum is key. It's even more important than the specific girl in front of you. Full props to chase's post on approaching 4 girls a day to build momentum. I had this in the back of my mind for the past few weeks and even though I didn't always hit the metric I have met around 20 new women from day game and night game.

This lay felt extra good as although I have been sleeping with my regulars; I have not slept with a new girl for about 6 months.

Venue

I convinced my night game wing to finally hit up a bar that is local to us rather than go into central. This guy is a nightgame machine and super aggressive (in a just about socially acceptable way). I like to keep him around because I can be too sociable and too nice while he's assertive at moving things along. At the same time though he can go in too hard too early and I can soften things to make groups of girls comfortable around us.

The night starts good, I scouted a new reggaeton r&b bar with tiki beach decor. They have a ton of rum (which I love) and when we're taken to our seats by the bouncer I'm being sociable, bouncing off them so much that my friend who came after me thought I was a regular when it was my 1st time there lol.

Conveniently we're placed next to 4 girls. Great luck! As I learn later they're all single too and around our age. I start asking them how their night is and just generally vibing. 20 seconds in my wing whispers something into one of the girls ear and she shouts omg. He's such a loose fucking canon ahahha. The group energy is good though and everyone plays it off.

Girl - False Starts

Funnily enough the girl group ends up leaving because one of them gets upset with another girl from a different table giving her "looks". I try to sooth it over but the vibe is fucked and she leaves and later on her friends join her when they can't find her. While they go one of the girls gives me a number of her friend (who ignored my text the next day) which I found strange. Is what it is.

We shake it off and we're forced to move as our table is bought by VIP. I get talking to a new set of girls that aren't as attractive and quickly learn they all aren't sexually available. What a joke. I talk to them anyway to keep myself in good spirits and my friend says a girl he's talking too and her cousin are coming to this bar.

Actual Girl

My friend is talking to a girl who has a boyfriend but is flirtatious and who he has kissed in the past. Her cousin is an older scottish brunette with nice eyes long hair, super slim and actually pretty cool. She's super quiet so I do most the talking at the start before I deep dive. I make a ton of cold reads and nail them. She's clearly not much of a nightgame girl too and I learnt she runs her own business that pays the bills. As someone who's been trying to get my online biz of the ground we vibe on coding, clingy clients etc and everything seems chill.

I also tease her for having a "mother" vibe as she's the opposite of her cousin who's super extroverted and slightly crazy.

Chill Persistence

Long story short nothing happens that night. She tries to cockblock her cousin from getting with my friend when we all go to his house because she likes her cousin's boyfriend lol. I convince her to leave them alone but she declines my pull attempt to my communal pool.

It takes 2 more dates ( 1 at a bar ) and the 2nd at her house for homemade cocktails to seal the deal.

Funny side note - I'm not her type

To guys who always complain about being an ethnic minority, this girl explicitly said many times that she
*ONLY* dates oriental Asian men.

I'm funnily enough a black man with African heritage which shows girls are super flexible and what they say shouldn't be taken at face value ahahah.

"Techniques" that helped?

• Assume attraction - this girl gave me no indication that she was particularly into me. But I just moved things along and saw if she'd follow. E.g. saying I found her attractive and wanted her number as well as booking in the date while still on the night out. We "pinky promised" on X-station at X 0'clock

• Cold reading when she was quiet... "You seem like the maturer stay at home type". A lot of times it doesn't matter if you guess wrong it just makes the convo more engaging and interesting. Rather than so "uhhhh what do you do"?

• Super chill yet assertive vibe. Nowadays I'm a "take it or leave it" kind of guy. If you're interested cool, if you're not cool. No point forcing maybes. I'll even make it easy for a girl to reject me in order to cut out timewasters E.g. "hey look if you're kinda seeing someone that's fine and I won't push it, but I find you attractive and want your number so we can grab a drink sometime"

• Confidently leading. This girl could be really awkward so it was a harder lay in terms of knowing how to stay cool when she's nervously laughing and just coming across weird lol. Like a female equivalent of an AFC. Being warm and fun pulled her into that world of this is perfectly normal and enjoyable

• General knowledge of star signs and personality types e.g. ENFP. For better or worse girls fucking love this shit and it's a good way to ramble and let things flow

Sadly with this girl I don't think I'll be able to seal it as a regular FB as she seems to be distancing herself. Which is a shame as I just lost an MLTR who wanted me to be her BF and I was hoping this would be a smooth substitution. Ah well onwards and upwards.

Until next time,

DWW

Last edited:

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Nothing to add here, @DoWhatWorks, other than to say nice to see you making it work despite the enforced seating in the London bar.

Shame the girl didn't stick around, but you'll just have to keep heading out and find another one that will.

Chase

DoWhatWorks

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Thanks @Chase I have a new day game lay to report and I think this one will stick... Watch the space!
P.S I've noticed your increase in engaging in the forum and it's cool to see

>