nino dates

nino

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
So here I am logging again! For those of you who know me know I love to write novels about my stories, and for those who don't know me feel free to read the first post of my Newbie Assignment where I introduced myself. Speaking of which, now that I successfully completed it I want to go on and become a true seducer and that certainly doesn't stop at just approaching girls. Now I obviously won't report every girl I say Hi to but I noticed how I learned a lot from myself by just writing everything down, so I guess I'll report if I got a date and how the date went, including our text conversations and real conversations. Definitely was great help to write it down and have extra eyes look at it too. Also, it helped to know that if I don't go for it I knew I had to report failure in public.

And I'll admit, I somewhat do miss my "GirlsChaseHour", you know, at night before going to sleep take my time to update the journal and read what's going on here and on the blog. Became a habit I really enjoyed.

I guess the first point to start at would be [Jess], a girl I met at the gym and kinda liked. To put it in a nutshell, I wasn't aggressive enough. Even though I read it over and over again, I was just afraid to move fast, like any average guy. Now we did have two dates already, and the second one was set up by her, but I'm absolutely certain I'm either converting myself into boyfriend material or get myself "friendzoned". Now I don't mind that all too because I'm all about gaining experience right now but like I've said in the past, regret/hesitation is definitely worse than a rejection. But I think you could say that goes hand in hand with what Chase once wrote, meeting tons of girls before [the one] so that you won't screw things up.

Anyway, I'm excited about my adventure and I heard that American girls are into accents, so I'll make sure to find out if that's true next week ;)

So long - nino

>