Norwegian VS LA girls.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Moderator note (Teevster): This comment was moved from my thread where I discuss field-related stuff with Watts. The comment was not relevant to the discussion as it does not really cover field related subject. I used to live in Norway and I discussed about an old 9 in my report that I met. Hence the theme of this discussion.

wish i lived in oslo. you know how often i see an “hb9?” rarely and i live in la. every once in a while i’ll see one on the street in west hollywood, venice, or santa monica (a decent amount of models live in these areas). even when i go out to exclusive hollywood nightclubs i’ll usually only see one or two maybe who work there and one or two that are guests. four total would be a lot though. “hb8”s thiugh are everywhere so i’m not really complaining. i’m happy with those girls. and most americans would consider la 8’s to be tens. but i know a norway 9 is an la 9. there’s just a hell of a lot more in scandinavia. i really love the brunette northern european girls. so gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teevster

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Moderator note (Teevster): This comment was moved from my thread where I discuss field-related stuff with Watts. The comment was not relevant to the discussion as it does not really cover field related subject. I used to live in Norway and I discussed about an old 9 in my report that I met. Hence the theme of this discussion.

wish i lived in oslo. you know how often i see an “hb9?” rarely and i live in la. every once in a while i’ll see one on the street in west hollywood, venice, or santa monica (a decent amount of models live in these areas). even when i go out to exclusive hollywood nightclubs i’ll usually only see one or two maybe who work there and one or two that are guests. four total would be a lot though. “hb8”s thiugh are everywhere so i’m not really complaining. i’m happy with those girls. and most americans would consider la 8’s to be tens. but i know a norway 9 is an la 9. there’s just a hell of a lot more in scandinavia. i really love the brunette northern european girls. so gorgeous.

I have traveled to most places and found beauty everywhere. I do not care about how many hot girls there is in a country, only about who and how many I get into bed.

Also I honestly do not find Scandinavian girls to be hotter than say Spanish... but that could be because of novelty (which is probably why you seem to like Scandinavian girls). My favourite girls are latin (south america) and central eastern Europe but I go for any girl as long as they are desirable.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
oh yeah i love me some colombian and venezuelan girls. wish there were more around here. southern california has mostly mexican and central american latinas. they’re not that great compared to south american girls.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
oh yeah i love me some colombian and venezuelan girls. wish there were more around here. southern california has mostly mexican and central american latinas. they’re not that great compared to south american girls.

Yeah but even if they had them, what would you do?

I find overtime it is not just going for women you love but also those who are in your market.

naturalmikey

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

@Oh Pry dm me if you want to see her pic. i kill it with south american girls. we just don't have a whole lot lol. been with a few tourists from tinder. this was a pull from bungalow, which many consider a difficult spot to pull from due to the abundance of puas who go there. but i've never had much problem. i also fucked a venuzuelan girl in the bathroom there who i can also show you.

>