Not worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Finally confronted my mentor for what I was not getting.

The concept of coaching isn't worth paying for.

Because no one will help you you gotta help yourself.

There could be ban incoming but I don't care, I will say it out right, i paid good amount of money to one the coaches from GC and all he did was ignore me and called me weird and not really help me get over my situation.

I had huge respect for this coach and I lost all of it. And I learnt my lesson NOT to kiss your mentors ass and worship him heck not to worship anyone else. This was not expected from him.

Guys trust me what it looks like isn't what it is

Over the few months I can proudly say with a smile on my face "I am an outcast".

But @Chase needs to have a look at this post or fuck it. I don't want that attention and I don't care about it, quitting this for a while, after such a bad trauma I don't think I can trust GC coaches anymore and Seduction life anymore

Have a great day guys :)

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey @Bigjo, I don't have personal experience with any GC so coaches I don't really have a horse in the race here. I can relate to being let down by someone we once looked up to, and I am sure many people can. The reality of mentors and mentorship is that no one teacher is for everyone. This can be a tough pill to swallow when we have invested so much of ourselves (time and money included, but also mental energy and sense of identity), into another person or a specific field of study. It seems like you are hitting on a strong truth. Ultimately we are our own masters. I also read your other recent post (I don't have it up now, so I can't speak to it specifically). I recall having a similar feeling about it. That it seems like maybe you are tapping into a truth of the need to rely on yourself above others ultimately. All of this said I implore you to consider that no great deed (big or small) has ever been done entirely alone. To throw off the enterprise of human connection altogether, all in the name of self-reliance is a surefire way to sell yourself short in the long run. We need each other. More so than we may even be aware of. While learning to discover where our personal allies truly stand, or how exactly we fit into the whole human scheme of things, is often a painful path with many tribulations. It is ultimately in this path, these connections, this tribulation that we find the most human parts of ourselves. Don't give up on people brother. For you are a person as well. If everyone just gave up on each other altogether, where would that leave us? Take this newfound sense of self-reliance, and keep searching, and growing. Be willing to face difficult truths about who you are and how you relate to others. Have courage and a bit of faith and you will surely find connections that you can count on.

I'm just a fuckboy on some internet forum though, so don't take anything I say too seriously. If you do, you might be disappointed

Last edited:

Railer

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
You know, in life I often tried to find people to learn from. What I found?

Regardless of the field, pretty much everybody is at a very basic level. Like: Investigate online for a week or two and you know what they know, probably more.

Often, they don't realize that themselves. After all, everybody else, being so much more clueless, will give those people mad props - the one-eyed in the land of the blind, unaware they're lacking a second eye ...

If you happen to be extremely versed in any particular field, you're probably aware of tons of people that have you wonder how, given their skill-level, they even manage to survive in that very field.

They do by servicing information that is available for free anyway.

Pickup is no different.

Depending on how high you're shooting, your chances of finding some "guru" who won't disappoint can be rather low.

If you consistently accumulate knowledge on the topic already, one additional thing that may prove very valuable is a sparring-partner. You don't expect him to pop you any magic-pills, but he can sometimes provide the right input in the right moment so that you can advance more easily yourself.

When I'm not in a deep hole myself I can have your back when things are difficult. I'll throw you a DM so you can get in touch.

Last edited:

Chad Tyrone

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid

There could be ban incoming but I don't care, I will say it out right, i paid good amount of money to one the coaches from GC and all he did was ignore me and called me weird and not really help me get over my situation.

I had huge respect for this coach and I lost all of it. And I learnt my lesson NOT to kiss your mentors ass and worship him heck not to worship anyone else. This was not expected from him.

Over the few months I can proudly say with a smile on my face "I am an outcast".

But @Chase needs to have a look at this post or fuck it. I don't want that attention and I don't care about it, quitting this for a while, after such a bad trauma I don't think I can trust GC coaches anymore and Seduction life anymore

Anyone who quits screams to the world what he really is and I don't have to say it.Good choice there for you

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Hey @Bigjo, I don't have personal experience with any GC so coaches I don't really have a horse in the race here. I can relate to being let down by someone we once looked up to, and I am sure many people can. The reality of mentors and mentorship is that no one teacher is for everyone. This can be a tough pill to swallow when we have invested so much of ourselves (time and money included, but also mental energy and sense of identity), into another person or a specific field of study. It seems like you are hitting on a strong truth. Ultimately we are our own masters. I also read your other recent post (I don't have it up now, so I can't speak to it specifically). I recall having a similar feeling about it. That it seems like maybe you are tapping into a truth of the need to rely on yourself above others ultimately. All of this said I implore you to consider that no great deed (big or small) has ever been done entirely alone. To throw off the enterprise of human connection altogether, all in the name of self-reliance is a surefire way to sell yourself short in the long run. We need each other. More so than we may even be aware of. While learning to discover where our personal allies truly stand, or how exactly we fit into the whole human scheme of things, is often a painful path with many tribulations. It is ultimately in this path, these connections, this tribulation that we find the most human parts of ourselves. Don't give up on people brother. For you are a person as well. If everyone just gave up on each other altogether, where would that leave us? Take this newfound sense of self-reliance, and keep searching, and growing. Be willing to face difficult truths about who you are and how you relate to others. Have courage and a bit of faith and you will surely find connections that you can count on.

I'm just a fuckboy on some internet forum though, so don't take anything I say too seriously. If you do, you might be disappointed

Its very very very painful when you are literally betrayed by everyone and you are not in a good mental state and when you are young it is really difficult to accept that you gotta fight the battle alone

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
Its very very very painful when you are literally betrayed by everyone and you are not in a good mental state and when you are young it is really difficult to accept that you gotta fight the battle alone

I also told this guy straight up that I lost respect for you.

He called me a low value guy, I get I may be a beginner but I am not a fucking pussy to always ask him to help me out even though I regularly paid the amount and put my trust saying to myself he is worth it

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Bigjo,

I can't find any record of payments from you for any coaching or any other purchase.

I have one report that you subscribed to a coach's Patreon. I'll ask him to take a look at this thread and respond if and how he sees fit, but coach's Patreons are not Girls Chase; we don't get paid from that and don't have any say into what is or isn't covered there or how, either.

My suggestion would be if you need more than just a quick response to something, you book some proper coaching where you can actually get an expert to sit down and go through your situation with you to resolve it. I believe @ulrich was trying to help you with that.

We have some very talented guys on the team, and you're going to tend to get a lot more mileage out of a proper coaching session than you likely will a one-off answer to a question here and there.

Chase

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Chase yes I understand that you have no control or interference with the coach's Pateron but since he is associated with the company it makes me more skeptical.

Also the coach mentions his Pateron as a way of coaching considering that text messaging is not the good way I didn't expect him to reply quickly all I expected from him was a proper response.

Also I did have a proper coaching session with him once.

My only complain is I was literally left abandoned, not much of the guidance was given or not more solution was given to me by him

However I really appreciate @ulrich helping me out personally that seemed to be the right choice contacting him.

Like I mentioned chase I had a great deal of respect and love for this coach, you can almost consider me as his "fan", but things started to turn south as time passed on.

P. S. - also this is not a post where I expect the coach to apologise, but I made some really bad choices and I hope other can choose their coach in well thought out manner

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Bigjo,

In the future, if you want a company to have any say or control over your interactions with someone you hire, I advise you to make absolute sure you hire through the company. Cutting the company out to go straight to the coach, then publicly smearing the company you cut out after you aren’t satisfied with the “straight to the coach” experience, is in very, very poor taste.

From the screenshots I have seen — I talked to that coach after this conversation, and he shared some of those conversations with me — here is some of what I observed:
  • Clearly you were using this arrangement with the coach as an on-call coaching arrangement. There are multiple messages from you about seeing a hot girl and wanting to approach but having approach anxiety, obviously seeking in-the-moment support

• You asked the coach to be harsh and take the kid gloves off with you, then took personal offense when he gave you his unfiltered opinion on your behavior, which he had not done until you asked for that. In my opinion, he still should not have given you unfiltered feedback; I can tell you have an ego about all this and aren’t going be able to take unfiltered feedback in an even-keeled way. But these kinds of “in the moment” texting interactions don’t tend to lend themselves very well to tact. Another reason why you should be doing proper coaching, and not a setup like this, which appears better suited to guys intermediate or above who are past the early emotional stages

• Finally, there’s a last big long tactical question, with you then following up to ask the coach to “please get to your question”; when he pointed out that you had not paid for that month, you then returned with a rant about not liking him telling you “you approach or you don’t it’s your choice” (after you asked him to “beat the shit out of” you, “berate” you, and more to get you through approach anxiety), then talked about how due to this you lost respect for him and all of Girls Chase, which you have never even interacted with so far as I can tell beyond a few forum threads, and now this one where you are coming on here smearing us for an arrangement I am now doing damage control on despite not seeing a single cent from and not even knowing was going on because you decided to do something direct with the coach instead of via Girls Chase
Honestly, I am not sure how old you are, but this whole thing reeks of some real angsty teenage melodrama. You had the coach on a pedestal, ended up in a too-familiar conversation with him, abused that, and then didn’t like the replies you got.

I’m not sure how much this coach was getting paid to be on-call. I can tell you my rate is $700/hr (edit: yes, you have to charge that much when you're managing a team of 33 people, juggling a dozen projects, and in addition there are hundreds of people who'd like you to get on the phone with them for an hour to solve their problems every day), and if I was ever going to do something on-call it’d be at least double that (probably triple, honestly) with a 15-minute minimum for any on-call response. I suspect he wasn’t getting paid anywhere near that, which makes this whole thing worse.

Probably there is a lesson in here for him as well: the importance of maintaining boundaries with people who desire your time (which, for someone in his position, includes many, many people).

You had a direct line to a coach with a globally rare skill set; probably only one of a handful of highly skilled guys in the world willing to provide this kind of highly accessible coaching over text messages like this. I know I sure wouldn’t do it for anything close to what I bet he was getting paid.

Your response was to take advantage of that by asking for beginner level “kick me in the ass / get me to approach!” hand-holding, then took offense when he did as asked.

There are a number of better ways this could’ve been done, but live SMS coaching, where instead of looking at the girl and taking action you are staring at your phone and waiting for motivating words to appear on-screen, hopefully before the girl walks off, is not a remotely productive way to tackle approach anxiety.

This whole situation looks upside-down to me.

Chase

Last edited:

Hector Papi Castillo

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Hey Bigjo,

Figured I'd chime in after talking with Chase and showing him all of the screenshots of our coaching for the sake of business transparency and to show him the truth of the situation, since it's his business ultimately.

Firstly, I want to say that I'm sorry you feel this way. It's clear you feel abandoned and lacking in results. And I do wish that I could have helped you more than it looks like I did.

Unfortunately, I'm limited in my power. I can't force you to approach girls. I can't force you to listen to me.

Even more unfortunate, you made this issue public. Now you have forced a public response and I doubt that you're going to feel any better after hearing my reply, at least initially.

I responded to your "standing up to me" text on Instagram and you haven't even looked at it.

So I'll write another response, but this one will be even harsher, because you've made this public.

Just remember, you chose to make this public.

It was your choice to talk badly about coaching and my coaching is by extension reflective of Girls Chase. Transitively, you are speaking badly about Girls Chase. This puts doubt into people's minds and hearts about how we can help them. The truth rises above all else, so if your frustrations were rooted in truth, then I would gladly accept the criticism. I have been an imperfect coach before, but I was always earnest in my efforts and my advice was *almost always* spot on. And this case is no different - I analyzed your problems accurately and you refused to do the work, but still chose to speak badly about Girls Chase and now you have forced this response. I repeat this to make it very clear that you chose this path.

I hope that this response initiates a "it's gonna get worse before it gets better" cleansing in your mind. It's gonna suck getting embarrassed by my response. You chose to heckle the comedian on his stage, his circle of mastery, and will reap the results of that action. But sometimes, those shitty circumstances can be the best teachers. Experiences like these are not easily forgotten and I hope with all of my heart that you grow and learn from this. I truly did care for you and wanted you to get better. I got annoyed with you at times, yes, but I don't have to like you to make you better. My advice is still there and is yours if you choose to take it.

Let us begin.

First, the basics.

The only clients in my history as a coach who don't get results are the clients who

1. Don't do the work

2. Don't listen

And you did neither.

Yet you expected results. I only know a few details of your life, but my best guess is that you're spoiled. You have more money than the average person and your life has been, in some respects, a bit easier. I don't mean to say your life is easy - no life is easy. We all suffer. But you are spoiled and your response to your results shows that.

You did almost no work. If I recall correctly, you did less than 5 real life approaches. You also asked out a hot bar manager who was not only older than you, but married.

Industry chick - Check
Hot - Check
Older/experienced - Check
Married - Check

Pretty much top tier difficulty shit.

She did some light flirting with you, probably mostly out of politeness and a bit of "aww he's flirting with me" reciprocation. You asked her out and she showed you her ring.

She meant you no harm, but you took it quite hard.

Did you expect to succeed?

Lofty expectations.

You lament that I didn't help you with your approach anxiety. As Chase pointed out, I actually had an 'on-call' moment with you and responded instantly to your struggling to approach. Here's the screenshot

d1.jpg

I give you some mindfulness advice (breathing) and then tell you what to do.

But then another situation arises.

d2.jpg

Is this me "abandoning" you? Or teaching you that you need to learn how to do it on your own? I already gave you the tools. We discussed approaching before these texts. We were going over lots of topics for months now.

Time to do work. No handholding. I've had little success convincing people out of AA if my first few attempts fail, no matter how much I try to help. If I have to be on the phone with you to convince you to go do it, then you're going nowhere. I'll do that once and then you need to do it yourself. I have my strategies, but at some point, grow some fucking balls and go do it.

Maybe we need some more examples of me being harsh to you, but first let's see your own opinion on me "being harsh."

d3.jpg

You asked for harshness and when you got it, you cried. It's okay. Life is tough. I have cried a lot and probably will cry in the future a lot as I learn the lessons I need to learn to solve my problems. But you asked for it.

Now, here's some examples of me being harsh and abandoning you.

d8.jpg

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

d8.jpg

That was about the industry chick, the manager.

But here's a time when I do hit you with some honesty

d10.jpg

d11.jpg

d15.jpg

d12.jpg

d13.jpg

d14.jpg

Remember I told you about expanding your vocabulary for more interesting conversation? I told you to read some books.

unnamed.jpg

You got bored and wanted another solution. I told you to try some other books, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. Did you listen? Probably not.

You would always bug me after one or two days not answering for me to get to your question and annoyed the ever loving shit out of me, but I didn't call you annoying or lash out at you. And yet you would pretend you were okay with it a different time

unnamed-1.jpg

Don't tell someone you're okay with me taking longer to respond and then bug me when I don't respond immediately. You would constantly say "hey man can you respond to my message?" and yet send texts like these.

It's like an annoying girlfriend saying have a good night out and then messaging me every two seconds to get attention.

It's mixed messages.

Plus, you didn't earn the right to instant responses. You were paying me pennies. Sure, is $100/month a lot for some people? Yeah, but I'm worth way more than that (and this situation is telling me I think I need to raise my prices again soon).

I charge $527 for one hour of phone coaching and even gave you a FREE Hour of video coaching last year. Hell, I think I ended up giving you an hour and a half IIRC. In your message on this forum you said "I did proper coaching with him, too," but forgot to mention I gave that to you FOR FREE during my birthday. You solved that little puzzle I put up on Instagram and I told everyone I would pick ONE winner for a free hour of coaching. But what did I do? I gave everyone who solved it a free hour. That ended up being about 12 different people. A 12 hour course costs $4000, but I gave 12 people one hour each FOR FREE. Including you. But you didn't mention that, did you? Of course not.

And this reveals your biggest issue.

You don't give the world much and yet you expect lots in return. You expect me to coach you like I would my best student, but you only do message coaching and you don't even do the work I tell you to do. I go above and beyond to help you for the money you give me, and you spit in my face by insulting me and the company on our own forum as some act of "defiance" against Evil Hector. You want pussy but you aren't a man worthy of pussy. You spend damn near a year pining after a girl who you only talked to over the internet and never even actually saw over video. Only pictures and a voice call. I told you to stop wasting your time and you wouldn't listen. You only stopped, IIRC, because she started ghosting you.

You put so much energy into unworthy things and so little energy into that which is worthy.

I don't think you even care about people, really. Though, you have some redeeming qualities of self reflection, as seen here.

unnamed-3.jpg

But you still feel the way of the original message. That root of hatred for people for not giving you what you want and not treating you like a king. Maybe you were royalty in a previous life and expect to be treated as such in this life. Well, you need to earn that position of power and right now, you have not much worthy of the title.

I helped you with some questions last month and when I realized you didn't pay, THAT'S when you came to me upset about your results and didn't pay me for the work I did do.

Want to know the worst of it?

I had no fucking clue you felt this way. At all. Your post on this forum sounds like someone who was getting treated like shit and finally spoke up to the injustices you were being subjected to. Dude....I had ZERO fucking idea you were feeling this way. All your messages were love emojis, thank you's, and such and so forth. Am I supposed to mind read that you are upset with me? Honestly, I don't think you are upset with me. I think you're upset with yourself but convinced yourself I was the issue and now have latched onto that scapegoat because it makes you feel better.

It's not you! It's not you, of course not!

It's coaching. Coaching doesn't work.

And especially coaching from Hector. He abandons you and doesn't help you even when you pay him so much!

You are avoiding the problem.

I think you are entitled, spoiled, and on top of that, you lack virtue. You clearly do not have the empathy and love for people that it requires to be good with people. The more I learn in this journey the more I understand that people who leech and suck from others usually get treated exactly the way they deserve. You are not without virtue, but it is lacking severely. Ontop of needing to actually do the work and be patient, you need to be a better person. Give and others will give back. If they don't, then they don't, but you still need to give. Emotions, love, kindness, caring - all of it. Give it to people and your results will be boundless. But you currently give the world almost nothing. You have intelligence but do nothing of importance with it. Give people something that is worthy and people will give to you back things that are worthy. It is a natural law.

Until then, you will continue to suffer in loneliness and despair.

It's your choice.

This is my final lesson to you. I've spent an hour writing this message and will receive no payment for it, despite this probably being the best lesson I've ever given you.

I do it to defend the name of our company and myself, but also to help you. I hope you realize that after the feelings of shame dissipate.

If you learn from this message, it will be worth millions. If you don't , it will be worthless words on a page.

Your choice.

Gold or shit.

You have potential. Many people have potential. But unless you take responsibility for your own growth, you will never realize it.

You did get one thing right in your message. Don't put anyone on a pedestal. You can get to the level of anyone who has ever existed, if you put in the work. Don't kiss my ass or anyone's ass.

But if someone IS better than you at something and they are helping you, then listen and listen well.

You can be someone's student without worshiping them. Your worship was your mistake, not mine.

I wish you all the happiness and luck in the world, man. May you have everything you want and more.

Good luck and goodbye.

Hector

Last edited:

Skjöldr

Modern Human
Modern Human
I really want to become a coach, and I understand that alot clients will be "strange" to some extent, but that's okay, we have all been there more or less and part of investing in ourselves is to improve in the areas we are lacking! But I still feel sorry for @Hector Papi Castillo and other coaches when they have done their best for a client and the client is just kinda crazy and starts attacking them without justification. When we pay somebody to help us and it doesn't meet our expectations we first have to ask ourselves if we REALLY executed what they were giving us and telling us to do, before we attack them. Not discouraging, but good to see what you could expect yourself...

Sidenote: Stay away from Max Tornow's "Freedom Business Mentoring".

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I've never had coaching (I'm a broke bitch lol) but I have interacted with Hector a few times in the past. When I was going through some shit

Chase and Hector both reached out to me to help me in my situation. I was on a call with Hector for probably like... 2-3 hours? I don't remember but it was a while

I also remember him taking time out of his day to message me back and forth for a while after until I noticed that I was being needy and probably being annoying. Which wasn't entirely my fault since life just rocked the shit out of me. But that's not his problem to deal with and I was making it partially his problem. Not fair of me, so I stopped and to make sure there wasn't any temptation I deleted him so I wouldn't bother him

Not once did he ever lash out at me or make me feel lesser or anything. Just love from the man, even if towards the end there before I noticed I was leeching value he got a little distant. But that's to be expected, man's gotta protect his own emotional well being

Even on this forum I've whined a lot about daygame (to be fair I am putting in the work though) and people still continue to take time out of their day to help me. @Chase is supremely busy but will sometimes chime in. @ulrich in particular I can say has been in my corner since day 1 of me opening up about how much of a failure I feel like I've been with daygame. @Will_V is also another guy that continues to try and give advice

But yeah... I hope that I've been able to give back to the forums/business and co. But there's still more work to be done before I can truly give back in a meaningful way

All that to say, that I didn't know who this post was targeted at until hector spoke up and all I can say is that is insanely unfair

I've talked before about chase helping me as well as some other members. But Hector was a huge help to me when life had me down and out. And he did it for free

So fuck you for attacking him like this

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
@Bigjo,

In the future, if you want a company to have any say or control over your interactions with someone you hire, I advise you to make absolute sure you hire through the company. Cutting the company out to go straight to the coach, then publicly smearing the company you cut out after you aren’t satisfied with the “straight to the coach” experience, is in very, very poor taste.

From the screenshots I have seen — I talked to that coach after this conversation, and he shared some of those conversations with me — here is some of what I observed:
  • Clearly you were using this arrangement with the coach as an on-call coaching arrangement. There are multiple messages from you about seeing a hot girl and wanting to approach but having approach anxiety, obviously seeking in-the-moment support

• You asked the coach to be harsh and take the kid gloves off with you, then took personal offense when he gave you his unfiltered opinion on your behavior, which he had not done until you asked for that. In my opinion, he still should not have given you unfiltered feedback; I can tell you have an ego about all this and aren’t going be able to take unfiltered feedback in an even-keeled way. But these kinds of “in the moment” texting interactions don’t tend to lend themselves very well to tact. Another reason why you should be doing proper coaching, and not a setup like this, which appears better suited to guys intermediate or above who are past the early emotional stages

• Finally, there’s a last big long tactical question, with you then following up to ask the coach to “please get to your question”; when he pointed out that you had not paid for that month, you then returned with a rant about not liking him telling you “you approach or you don’t it’s your choice” (after you asked him to “beat the shit out of” you, “berate” you, and more to get you through approach anxiety), then talked about how due to this you lost respect for him and all of Girls Chase, which you have never even interacted with so far as I can tell beyond a few forum threads, and now this one where you are coming on here smearing us for an arrangement I am now doing damage control on despite not seeing a single cent from and not even knowing was going on because you decided to do something direct with the coach instead of via Girls Chase
Honestly, I am not sure how old you are, but this whole thing reeks of some real angsty teenage melodrama. You had the coach on a pedestal, ended up in a too-familiar conversation with him, abused that, and then didn’t like the replies you got.

I’m not sure how much this coach was getting paid to be on-call. I can tell you my rate is $700/hr (edit: yes, you have to charge that much when you're managing a team of 33 people, juggling a dozen projects, and in addition there are hundreds of people who'd like you to get on the phone with them for an hour to solve their problems every day), and if I was ever going to do something on-call it’d be at least double that (probably triple, honestly) with a 15-minute minimum for any on-call response. I suspect he wasn’t getting paid anywhere near that, which makes this whole thing worse.

Probably there is a lesson in here for him as well: the importance of maintaining boundaries with people who desire your time (which, for someone in his position, includes many, many people).

You had a direct line to a coach with a globally rare skill set; probably only one of a handful of highly skilled guys in the world willing to provide this kind of highly accessible coaching over text messages like this. I know I sure wouldn’t do it for anything close to what I bet he was getting paid.

Your response was to take advantage of that by asking for beginner level “kick me in the ass / get me to approach!” hand-holding, then took offense when he did as asked.

There are a number of better ways this could’ve been done, but live SMS coaching, where instead of looking at the girl and taking action you are staring at your phone and waiting for motivating words to appear on-screen, hopefully before the girl walks off, is not a remotely productive way to tackle approach anxiety.

This whole situation looks upside-down to me.

Chase
Okay @Chase here's the thing

I had a coaching scheduled with this coach in the month of March around 9th or 10th you can look into it if you want

After the call he mentioned you can get coaching through his patreon.

Before even having a video call I had been member of his Pateron for a while even then it seemed the process of seduction wasn't moving ahead.

Next after that I asked questions and I really didn't get any sort of simple process.

I didn't even realised. I had approach anxiety and when it kicked in I expected the coach would genuinely help me out.

But it didn't turn out well.... Until @ulrich pointed that I have a mental block.

@Chase if I am paying someone I really expect the person to help me with approach anxiety maybe just give some task but there was no such thing from the coach

@ulrich advice helped me at least talk to one girl.

So that really makes me think is the amount I am paying is even worth it?

The reason I asked the coach to be harsh is because there was no solution on approach anxiety

It might have happened twice where I asked him to help me out in real time and not always persisted him to be there in the moment. But in general I started having approach anxiety and even after describing him the situation, he would leave the messages on read or just ignored.

I would only message him "please could you get to my message?" since he might have forgotten about it.

Now he maybe the best coach in the world with rare skill set but if his advice or his way of coaching can't get me results, can't get me moving what use is it?

The coach seemed very nice and understanding on VC but completely different on the text message.

I lost it when he said you approach or you don't your choice.... This made me question why am I paying you $90 , which is a huge amount for me...it was the trust that I put in

Now coming to the point where he has to handle all the other students like me, look I don't really care all I care is about the results I am getting.

When you pay $90 and ask questions and you get ignored and sometimes you don't see results you start to question your decision

Coming to the melodrama thing i have better things to do than get in such a situation the only reason I would ask other forum members is because I started to doubt myself if I was a good student and needed a third perspective.

I even asked the coach how can I be a student and he said I was already being a good one because I wanted to make the experience better for him as a mentor and me as a student.

But I think I learned my lesson to be self reliant, not to trust someone so much and keep it professional.

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey
O
Hey Bigjo,

Figured I'd chime in after talking with Chase and showing him all of the screenshots of our coaching for the sake of business transparency and to show him the truth of the situation, since it's his business ultimately.

Firstly, I want to say that I'm sorry you feel this way. It's clear you feel abandoned and lacking in results. And I do wish that I could have helped you more than it looks like I did.

Unfortunately, I'm limited in my power. I can't force you to approach girls. I can't force you to listen to me.

Even more unfortunate, you made this issue public. Now you have forced a public response and I doubt that you're going to feel any better after hearing my reply, at least initially.

I responded to your "standing up to me" text on Instagram and you haven't even looked at it.

So I'll write another response, but this one will be even harsher, because you've made this public.

Just remember, you chose to make this public.

It was your choice to talk badly about coaching and my coaching is by extension reflective of Girls Chase. Transitively, you are speaking badly about Girls Chase. This puts doubt into people's minds and hearts about how we can help them. The truth rises above all else, so if your frustrations were rooted in truth, then I would gladly accept the criticism. I have been an imperfect coach before, but I was always earnest in my efforts and my advice was *almost always* spot on. And this case is no different - I analyzed your problems accurately and you refused to do the work, but still chose to speak badly about Girls Chase and now you have forced this response. I repeat this to make it very clear that you chose this path.

I hope that this response initiates a "it's gonna get worse before it gets better" cleansing in your mind. It's gonna suck getting embarrassed by my response. You chose to heckle the comedian on his stage, his circle of mastery, and will reap the results of that action. But sometimes, those shitty circumstances can be the best teachers. Experiences like these are not easily forgotten and I hope with all of my heart that you grow and learn from this. I truly did care for you and wanted you to get better. I got annoyed with you at times, yes, but I don't have to like you to make you better. My advice is still there and is yours if you choose to take it.

Let us begin.

First, the basics.

The only clients in my history as a coach who don't get results are the clients who

1. Don't do the work

2. Don't listen

And you did neither.

Yet you expected results. I only know a few details of your life, but my best guess is that you're spoiled. You have more money than the average person and your life has been, in some respects, a bit easier. I don't mean to say your life is easy - no life is easy. We all suffer. But you are spoiled and your response to your results shows that.

You did almost no work. If I recall correctly, you did less than 5 real life approaches. You also asked out a hot bar manager who was not only older than you, but married.

Industry chick - Check
Hot - Check
Older/experienced - Check
Married - Check

Pretty much top tier difficulty shit.

She did some light flirting with you, probably mostly out of politeness and a bit of "aww he's flirting with me" reciprocation. You asked her out and she showed you her ring.

She meant you no harm, but you took it quite hard.

Did you expect to succeed?

Lofty expectations.

You lament that I didn't help you with your approach anxiety. As Chase pointed out, I actually had an 'on-call' moment with you and responded instantly to your struggling to approach. Here's the screenshot

d1.jpg

I give you some mindfulness advice (breathing) and then tell you what to do.

But then another situation arises.

d2.jpg

Is this me "abandoning" you? Or teaching you that you need to learn how to do it on your own? I already gave you the tools. We discussed approaching before these texts. We were going over lots of topics for months now.

Time to do work. No handholding. I've had little success convincing people out of AA if my first few attempts fail, no matter how much I try to help. If I have to be on the phone with you to convince you to go do it, then you're going nowhere. I'll do that once and then you need to do it yourself. I have my strategies, but at some point, grow some fucking balls and go do it.

Maybe we need some more examples of me being harsh to you, but first let's see your own opinion on me "being harsh."

d3.jpg

You asked for harshness and when you got it, you cried. It's okay. Life is tough. I have cried a lot and probably will cry in the future a lot as I learn the lessons I need to learn to solve my problems. But you asked for it.

Now, here's some examples of me being harsh and abandoning you.

d8.jpg

d6.jpg

d7.jpg

d8.jpg

That was about the industry chick, the manager.

But here's a time when I do hit you with some honesty

d10.jpg

d11.jpg

d15.jpg

d12.jpg

d13.jpg

d14.jpg

Remember I told you about expanding your vocabulary for more interesting conversation? I told you to read some books.

unnamed.jpg

You got bored and wanted another solution. I told you to try some other books, fantasy, sci-fi, etc. Did you listen? Probably not.

You would always bug me after one or two days not answering for me to get to your question and annoyed the ever loving shit out of me, but I didn't call you annoying or lash out at you. And yet you would pretend you were okay with it a different time

unnamed-1.jpg

Don't tell someone you're okay with me taking longer to respond and then bug me when I don't respond immediately. You would constantly say "hey man can you respond to my message?" and yet send texts like these.

It's like an annoying girlfriend saying have a good night out and then messaging me every two seconds to get attention.

It's mixed messages.

Plus, you didn't earn the right to instant responses. You were paying me pennies. Sure, is $100/month a lot for some people? Yeah, but I'm worth way more than that (and this situation is telling me I think I need to raise my prices again soon).

I charge $527 for one hour of phone coaching and even gave you a FREE Hour of video coaching last year. Hell, I think I ended up giving you an hour and a half IIRC. In your message on this forum you said "I did proper coaching with him, too," but forgot to mention I gave that to you FOR FREE during my birthday. You solved that little puzzle I put up on Instagram and I told everyone I would pick ONE winner for a free hour of coaching. But what did I do? I gave everyone who solved it a free hour. That ended up being about 12 different people. A 12 hour course costs $4000, but I gave 12 people one hour each FOR FREE. Including you. But you didn't mention that, did you? Of course not.

And this reveals your biggest issue.

You don't give the world much and yet you expect lots in return. You expect me to coach you like I would my best student, but you only do message coaching and you don't even do the work I tell you to do. I go above and beyond to help you for the money you give me, and you spit in my face by insulting me and the company on our own forum as some act of "defiance" against Evil Hector. You want pussy but you aren't a man worthy of pussy. You spend damn near a year pining after a girl who you only talked to over the internet and never even actually saw over video. Only pictures and a voice call. I told you to stop wasting your time and you wouldn't listen. You only stopped, IIRC, because she started ghosting you.

You put so much energy into unworthy things and so little energy into that which is worthy.

I don't think you even care about people, really. Though, you have some redeeming qualities of self reflection, as seen here.

unnamed-3.jpg

But you still feel the way of the original message. That root of hatred for people for not giving you what you want and not treating you like a king. Maybe you were royalty in a previous life and expect to be treated as such in this life. Well, you need to earn that position of power and right now, you have not much worthy of the title.

I helped you with some questions last month and when I realized you didn't pay, THAT'S when you came to me upset about your results and didn't pay me for the work I did do.

Want to know the worst of it?

I had no fucking clue you felt this way. At all. Your post on this forum sounds like someone who was getting treated like shit and finally spoke up to the injustices you were being subjected to. Dude....I had ZERO fucking idea you were feeling this way. All your messages were love emojis, thank you's, and such and so forth. Am I supposed to mind read that you are upset with me? Honestly, I don't think you are upset with me. I think you're upset with yourself but convinced yourself I was the issue and now have latched onto that scapegoat because it makes you feel better.

It's not you! It's not you, of course not!

It's coaching. Coaching doesn't work.

And especially coaching from Hector. He abandons you and doesn't help you even when you pay him so much!

You are avoiding the problem.

I think you are entitled, spoiled, and on top of that, you lack virtue. You clearly do not have the empathy and love for people that it requires to be good with people. The more I learn in this journey the more I understand that people who leech and suck from others usually get treated exactly the way they deserve. You are not without virtue, but it is lacking severely. Ontop of needing to actually do the work and be patient, you need to be a better person. Give and others will give back. If they don't, then they don't, but you still need to give. Emotions, love, kindness, caring - all of it. Give it to people and your results will be boundless. But you currently give the world almost nothing. You have intelligence but do nothing of importance with it. Give people something that is worthy and people will give to you back things that are worthy. It is a natural law.

Until then, you will continue to suffer in loneliness and despair.

It's your choice.

This is my final lesson to you. I've spent an hour writing this message and will receive no payment for it, despite this probably being the best lesson I've ever given you.

I do it to defend the name of our company and myself, but also to help you. I hope you realize that after the feelings of shame dissipate.

If you learn from this message, it will be worth millions. If you don't , it will be worthless words on a page.

Your choice.

Gold or shit.

You have potential. Many people have potential. But unless you take responsibility for your own growth, you will never realize it.

You did get one thing right in your message. Don't put anyone on a pedestal. You can get to the level of anyone who has ever existed, if you put in the work. Don't kiss my ass or anyone's ass.

But if someone IS better than you at something and they are helping you, then listen and listen well.

You can be someone's student without worshiping them. Your worship was your mistake, not mine.

I wish you all the happiness and luck in the world, man. May you have everything you want and more.

Good luck and goodbye.

Hector
@Hector

First off all how could you even assume I am a spoilt brat very quick of you to say that when I had earnt that money all by myself. And its painful to see you lose your money in something for which

With the girl online, did you say what would be the next step in seduction? you didn't

About your birthday session, we only talked about general dynamics in my country and NOT about working on myself. But again it's expected because it was a free thing

About the older lady at the bar, did you mention what I should do next? After I mentioned you about how the situation was? You didn't I had to do it, I had to go for it. And I didn't took it in a very hard way all I asked was how can I get a girl like that

Yes sure I may not be a man worth of pussy.... But not for long, I do know where I am, sure I lack in some areas and time will show me that.

And if you DIDN'T liked me much then you could have clearly mentioned you don't want to coach me further.
And if you were so annoyed why didn't you mention it? Does it mean you were only concerned with money? But again its your choice you are doing a business but then make it clear to me that you DON'T want me.

I thought you would be the same as you are on the video call but no I was wrong.

About the leeching, it wasn't for free, I had paid you even when you raised the amount I still went ahead.

You never gave instructions on how to go out where do I find places to daygame. You just mentioned walk around. And when that failed and I reported it to you, you never addressed the issue.

Of course you and the other people here don't know much more about me and where I am coming from, so it's very easy for you to judge.

But lesson learnt the hard way.

HumanWhoLearns

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'll just put this out here because I think you and some other people out there can benefit from it... This is neither an endorsement nor a critique of previously mentioned coaching service...

As an adult, you learn that many things you purchase don't work as advertised or like you expected. I'm dealing with some pretty big life issues that most people don't have to worry about and I've had to sort of guess what will work and what won't. Several things I've tried didn't work or help me like I thought they should. I never felt there was an egregious offense outside of one exception (which was my fault for being desperate at the time, going against my instinct, and not thinking about it more), but in every case I haven't felt the need to call out any one. Nor would I unless the offense was particularly egregious. I have no comment on each sides' respective story, only that lashing out like this is rarely going to result in a positive outcome regardless of the situation; it will usually only burn bridges and taint your reputation.

I'm only commenting because I know you're in a bad place right now. This is the exact kind of behavior I exhibited when I was younger and going through hell.

This is why people should learn about human biases and marketing tactics people use... You can keep those in mind when you're making decisions when significant money is involved...

Last edited:

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey

Hey guys I am sorry about this, I sorted my differences with my ex mentor and it was really all about me, I realised that there were some mental health issues that I was suffering from.

Bigjo

Space Monkey
space monkey

Hey there fellas, a couple of months ago I had a dispute with Hector and chase where I accused them of being scame and what not. I truly apologise for it. I still have lot to learn in general on how to interact with people. My desires conquered me, my mental health was down, my ego made me do things which even I wasn't aware nevertheless I take full responsibility for my actions and I take my words back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>