Problem Report  Notification bug

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Hi guys, every time I open a page, I get a flash of four notifications. They only last a second before going away so it's a minor annoyance, but was wondering if it would be possible to fix.

I think what happened is, I had four unchecked notifications on my temporary "Revival" account from my main account (as in, I commented as Beam on posts started by my temp account Revival), and then I asked Chase to merge that account with this one. Because I never checked those four notifications, it's now impossible for me to check them to make them go away (as they are essentially notifications from myself)

Also, I noticed that one of my posts in my journal is still showing as the IRT (it's one on this page from Jan 28th). Would it be possible to migrate this post over to my account? Thanks :)

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
@Beam,

Can you check now?

Haseeb's made some edits. Wondering if this is fixed or still occurring.

Chase

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Looks like it is fixed!

That one post from my journal on the 28th of Jan is still showing as the IRT - separate issue but would be awesome if that post could be migrated with my account.

Thanks Chase.

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
You can hit 'mark read' to make it go away ..

Beam

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
@Will_V Nah this was a very specific bug that came up after my accounts got merged that couldn't go away like normal. It got fixed now.

>