Nova's Journal - Younger Women

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Monday. February 1st, 2016

The previous adventure, my last LR is several weeks old, it predates the new year. I’ve been seeing the girl on and off, because of winter laziness and etc.

I know I haven’t been posting for a while. And I’m not really going start positing that much. At least I don’t think so. There are a few things I want to write down in this journal though... firstly the type of game and the locations I frequent will change this year. I’ve been hitting up the mall for too long. And I’m not too fond of the asymmetric nature of things. For example. I brought 3 girls home in the second week of September. But I didn’t bring another girl home till late October...

Secondly. I want to take more advantage of the opportunities on campus. There are parties, social events, cafes that I can pick up girls from. Without being verbally direct. It’s slightly different to what I’ve been used to. So I’ll post some happenings here as I try to figure it out:

Today, I went to an underground cafe on campus. It’s the first time I’ve been here.

I sat opposite the girl that was making eyes at me. We have an on an off conversation. That gradually increases in length and intensity. I get to practice being sexual while remaining ambiguous about my interest in her. Slowburn style. She has a boy friend but says this in a rather dismissive fashion. So I think its on. She asks if she can follow me on instagram to have a look at my art. I tell her I don’t have an instagram. There’s a bit of a pause.

That was an escalation window. I could feel it in my bones. I almost gave her my number instead. But I’ve fucked up too many times with the texting and getting girls on campus out and not making it seem like a “date”. I could have just invited her home but she had class in 10 minutes.

Chalk it up as a learning experience.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Wednesday, February 3rd, 2016

Maybe it was because I had sex the night before but I seemed to be getting a lot of attention. Turning heads as I walked around. All day pretty much. When night comes around. I go to the campus bar, curious to get a feel for the environment.

Posted up at the bar. Ordered a Jack & Coke and sipped for a while. Occasionally guys would strike up conversations with me. And a couple times I talked to couple girls but nothing came of it. The ratios were heavily skewed. It was becoming a real sausage fest as the night went on.

I’m still at the bar. On my second drink now.

Two girls walk in. One is short and very chubby while the other is tall and slim with dark hair. The tall one and I share a brief glance at each other. She smiles. They post up near me at the bar to order some shots of jaeger.

Her chubby friend is close to me. I ask her an innocuous question about jaeger. She launches into a short tirade about how she loves it. I don’t pay much attention to my target. In a few minutes they switch positions so the slim one is next to me.

“So who are you?” I ask.

She tells me her name. I give mine. We shake hands and keep holding them together. I tease her lightly asking if she usually does this with new guys or she just likes shaking hands. She blushes a bit and laughs. I ask her a few questions which she returns. Bring both girls into the conversation and eventually start playing them off each other. I tease that her chubby friend tells her what to do and she simply obeys.

Things were looking good. The slim one asks me what my interests are? I say I’ll tell her once we sit down. Unfortunately, I learn they aren’t staying long. A guy pops in and says something about Uber. Hmmm. Alright then. She mentions that she doesn’t have her phone on her. I take this as a hint to get her number. Which she gladly gives. She hugs me. Then they leave.

Not much happens for a while. I was in a semi-passive state. And a few times I saw some girls that might be interested in meeting someone new. Usually I’d have no qualms about simply walking up to them… but I wish to get the hand of a low key sort of game. So I did nothing.

It probably would have been better to do a sort of hover maneuver. Entering the proximity inconspicuously then striking up a conversation. That way I could meet girls while still maintaining low effort. I tried to pull this off but some other guy start talking to the girl before I could get into it.

Still at the bar. Switched to water now. I leave briefly and chit chat with the coat check girl for a bit. She tells me about her program of study and a brief scope of her interests. I leave her after a bit. Head back to the bar. Lots of dancing going on but I don’t participate. It was quite amusing watching seven guys dance on and around 3 girls. Invariably some guys were left out dancing on the periphery. I could not help but pity them a little bit.

By the time it’s midnight things are winding down. The few girls have paired up with guys. Shared some sloppy drunk kisses and basically move as one single entity. It look like that’s it for the night so I get ready to head home.

A girl starts a conversation with me near the exit. She’s pretty cute. She says I have great style. And starts touching my jacket. We talk and hold hands.
Soon another cute girls joins in. One of the girls tells me where she’s from. I say that I heard women from there are gold diggers. The other girl agrees with me. I crack a joke and she laughs. Soon the guys they paired up with join in. They’re a couple extra guys too. Skewing the ratios. There is a bit of an after party vibe in the air.

We go for a smoke outside. They were heading to eat somewhere. I debate whether I should join. It wouldn’t be too hard. The girls like me and the guys either think I’m chill or intimidating. Stealing one of the girls would not have been very difficult either. But I didn’t follow the group. Maybe I should have.

>