Number close after the SPIKE

Cody Lyans

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Has anyone seen volleyball? I'm sure you all have, even if just while in a druken haze one time while the olympics were on television and you hovered on it for a second before going to make a grilled sandwich.
Well, in volley ball, it all starts with a serve. A nice soft serve will allow a girl to hit the ball back to one of her team mates, then they will set up a high ball for her (called a spike) and then she will pound a return serve over the net.
Then when your team is returning their volley, you recover the ball, a person puts it up in the air with a spike, and then boom you smash it over the net.

Well, number closes are kinda like volleyball, you don't want to just LOB it over the other side of the net half assed. You want to SPIKE her attraction HIGH, so then you can SMASH the close.

So wtf am I talking about,
Well, the serve could be seen as eye contact, reaching out to say high, and opening up the conversation by admitting your curiousity
Her first return could be to react to that timidly, in a flattered but no thanks way, or in an open joyful way, she might look over to a friend or look around her to see what others think, then she will just pop the ball back into your court and hope stuff doesn't get awkward.
You want to display you can easily cope with situations by demonstrating effortless recovery by leading the conversation, you then want to be charming as hell and make her feel butterflies, and then when she DOES, you smash the close with a simple "got your phone on you/do you use xyz app" line.

Numbers are DIRT cheap, and they are very very simple to get, so long as you follow one rule. SET IT UP, SPIKE HER ATTRACTION, SMASH IT.
So the set up is just a genuinely decent intro so she's not feeling weird, and show casing you can run a normal interaction so she knows you are cool, then you want to make her feel
- like a woman
- super flirty
- wowed
Once she is hit with something she LIKES, she is naturally going to want to lean into it. So you offer a number exchange, and she will think "great!" cuz she thinks she now has the option to get more of it.

That is all a number close is. It isn't even really seduction per se, it is just a set up. You get numbers for the simple reason that they give you MORE LEVERAGE with a girl. They take you from 0% to 5%. Not from 0 to 100.
So you need to take all numbers with a pinch of salt and just think to yourself "we all used to have the yellow pages, how often did I use that" and think "damn numbers are kinda weak actually" and put a fire under your butt in order to do more than get a number.

But, much like getting a number, getting FURTHER is the same process, you always SPIKE before you close. This way you hit a girl while her interest is at its peak.
Just something to keep in mind

I do it like this "ooh that dress looks good on you, where do i sign up?"
"omg, you still use this, I thought I was the only one"
"oh crazy, i never expected I would see you again, it feels good"

Doesn't have to be much, just enough to get the girl all tight and proud of herself really, that way she has a reason to give you a number, cuz she feels cool or badass or whatever and you made her feel that way, its enough of a reason.

>