% of women not open to cold approach?

Rain

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I can't find the comment or article, but i vaguely remember reading something somewhere that only a ceratin % of women are open to cold approach?
Eg, even if they're single and interested, they won't date anyone they don't know. So they only date people they meet through work or friends bbq or religion etc where they know the person.

Just wondered if this comment was true and what the % was? I don't know if this was specifically for daygame or not either.

Jesse

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
It's not very helpful to your own success rate to think about that. Let's say you knew a scientific exact number somehow... how would that even be help you?

And if you think that 100% of women will be into you, that'll become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your sheer delusional confidence will seep through and affect the girls, and your % rate will go up.

It's just best to think that 100% of girls will potentially open, or that any girl COULD open and you're not going to jump to any negative conclusions ahead of time.

Eg, even if they're single and interested, they won't date anyone they don't know. So they only date people they meet through work or friends bbq or religion etc where they know the person.

Yeah, but every girl is rather flexible.

Even if a girl has a "rule" about dating in her social circle, if Brad Pitt came up to her, she'd probably break that rule for him. Or if a tell blonde beach guy came up to her, and that happened to be her type, she'd break that rule. Of if a guy came up to her that suddenly created massive sexual tension in her and she felt sexual comfort with, she'd likely break that rule.

Girls rules only really apply to "average Joes" that don't know what they're doing.

Grand Pooba

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
I can't find the comment or article, but i vaguely remember reading something somewhere that only a ceratin % of women are open to cold approach?

Just wondered if this comment was true and what the % was? I don't know if this was specifically for daygame or not either.

As Jesse has noted above, this is highly variable depending on the guy, your fundamentals, her preferences, her desire, when she last dated guys, when she last slept with a guy, and where she is in her hormonal cycle.

However, the better the guy's fundamentals and attractiveness, the better shot he's got with her.

Bacchus

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Most girls will spread their legs if they meet the right guy, and feel the right emotions in the right frame of mind.

You can be the right guy by developing your fundamentals. You can make her feel the right emotions with adept conversation-skills. And you can put her in the right frame of mind with the power of your frame-control. There are few limits for a seducer who has these things down pat.

Doesn't matter if you meet a girl have a rule about dating strangers. . . you can be the first exception. Lots of times it won't even matter if she's already dating someone. Or if you meet a lesbian who is sexually attracted to women instead of guys. Field tested. . .

>