Paid Service  Offering Confidence Coaching For Testimonials (free for now)

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Hey GC!

A few years ago, some of you may remember that I had a fuck ton of stuff hit me all at once. And the GC community helped me as best they could and I'm here to return that. I was in a bad place mentally, emotionally and just about every other 'lly' you can think of. I was angry, hateful and spiteful of the world. I hated everything and just about everybody. Whenever I wasn't crying my eyes out in completely total pain the only other emotion I could feel was rage. All I could feel was this hatred burning up my body, cooking up my organs and boiling my blood from the inside out.

When I wasn't on fire, I felt a cold shattering nothingness that invaded every part of my mind and body. A still and inescapable emptiness...

I was in a bad place.

I wanted control over people and I wanted a lot of other, not-so-positive things. Partially to take back some semblance of control over my own life but also to inflict onto others what they'd inflicted onto me. And in came just what I was looking for. But the more I learned about it the more I applied it. And as an eternal tester I applied everything to myself first.

But something strange happened... my desire for control started to fade away. My searing hatred started to dissipate. I had begun to heal...

And whenever I was in a position to truly hurt someone the way that I'd originally wanted to I found myself doing something else instead. I helped them heal their pain instead of adding onto it like what I set out to do...

I spent a lot of time and money learning how the mind-body connection works and explored it all through hypnotherapy as well as NLP and conversational hypnosis. But don't worry, hypnosis isn't all about getting on a stage and believing that you're a chicken lol. That's very different from what I do, although there are lots of similarities.

Instead what I will help you do is learn how to get in touch with your subconscious mind and help you release some of the things holding you back in life. Not just with women, but your entire life. Because I've noticed that a lot of guys on here struggle with confidence, self-esteem issues and the like that leads to depression, lack of motivation, approach anxiety and a host of negative emotions that's leading you to less than ideal situations with women.

And this is what I can help you with as well as what I am aiming to do with my own life professionally. It's what I'm called to do and in a way, forced to do (but not in a bad way).

Right now I'm working on a video ad to get started. And I would like to ask once again for your help. But this time I'm offering something to you as well; free coaching in exchange for a testimonial that I will use. In this coaching we will release some of the heavy shackles you have on yourself so that you can feel more confident. So that you can feel free to go after the things that you want.

So if you notice within yourself a dark feeling in your chest when you try to approach women, I can help with that.

If you have this black hole holding you back, causing you to have fears when talking to people, if you have issues with confidence then I can help you with that. I can teach you to get in touch with your subconscious mind and even learn how to harness and control these negative emotions to propel you forward instead of chaining you down to the ground like a prisoner.

But most of all, I will help you heal and become a complete person so that your emotions don't run and ruin your life. Just click on my profile name, send me a private message and everything else we will get figured out.

Talk soon, and Keep Moving Forward
-- Alexander

trashKENNUT

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I don't happened to notice this.

Thought I just bump up. I hope people see this. Maybe you might be able to help one another.

z@c+

Troy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
As Zac said, I hope others see this. I know Im more biased to go visit the General boards first thing most time when I come on here. Because thats where my focus is these days. Mainly general stuff. I just happened to decide today to click on the other boards tabs and see whats going on. I may suggest you also reach out to the admins and see if you have their permission to coach others.

I dont know much about GirlsChase 1 to 1 coaching. But if you are really experienced, try and see if the team needs more coaches and how you could work alongside them.

I hope others take you up on the free offer.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
As Zac said, I hope others see this. I know Im more biased to go visit the General boards first thing most time when I come on here. Because thats where my focus is these days. Mainly general stuff. I just happened to decide today to click on the other boards tabs and see whats going on. I may suggest you also reach out to the admins and see if you have their permission to coach others.

I dont know much about GirlsChase 1 to 1 coaching. But if you are really experienced, try and see if the team needs more coaches and how you could work alongside them.

I hope others take you up on the free offer.
Yup yup! I have talked to Chase and asked before making this post.

As for working alongside the GC team, I personally don't feel like the best fit (although to tell ya the truth I never even asked lol). In my mind they're more oriented towards game and stuff like that whereas I'm more towards helping people out in the overall life. Not to mention I don't believe myself to be qualified to help anyone in game specifically (other than online which GC doesn't really like, but you will find some of my stuff here and there). What I can help people with will definitely help people's game, but I don't consider myself expert enough to be able to help others who want that and only that. Still have much more growing to do in that aspect of my life first!

I can help with the confidence part of things, I can help people get over pain/trauma for sure as well as a few other things, but those are the biggest things for me.

But I definitely appreciate the post and the thoughts! :)

Swift

Space Monkey
space monkey
I'm looking for a coach but not familiar with this board. Looks liek you're legit. Can you list your credentials or link some useful posts of yours? I need confidence. I read the Game and Hypnotica's stuff was not helpful. I don't know how to improve inner game or confidence. Had past successes with hot girls but confidence disapear fast.
English not my first language sorry.

Regal Tiger

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
I'm looking for a coach but not familiar with this board. Looks liek you're legit. Can you list your credentials or link some useful posts of yours?
https://www.charismaticbusinessman....to-beating-depression-depressions-penicillin/

That's my website and those are a few of my articles

Here's my podcast: https://unfilteredmhp.podbean.com/

These episodes specifically may interest you:
https://unfilteredmhp.podbean.com/e/how-to-take-charge-of-the-stress-in-your-life/
https://unfilteredmhp.podbean.com/e...what-mark-rober-calls-the-super-mario-effect/
I need confidence. I read the Game and Hypnotica's stuff was not helpful. I don't know how to improve inner game or confidence.
Confidence in general is something I can help with, although not game itself if that makes sense. I don't pretend to be a master seducer (lol just look at some of my posts on here about daygame). But if it's strictly confidence you're after than I can definitely help, especially with inner game stuff
Had past successes with hot girls but confidence disapear fast.
English not my first language sorry.
Don't worry about it, I can understand you just fine

Take a little time to look over some of my stuff and if you still want a 1-on-1 then shoot me a message. I'm still trading a free consult for a testimonial :)

>