Oh Pry attempts to recapture his old magic!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
So I have not updated this shit in forever but so worth it for today. Recovered from a flu in the past few days, glad I got the courage to walk out and approach on a Saturday. I was not really in the mood for it tbh and got approached 3 times before finally getting the balls to do it on my own.

1. I pass by a group wearing airpods and some girl grabs me and yells "meyah!" in a mocking tone while laughing lol.

2. I am standing by myself outside a nightclub and cute brunette approaches me, her phone is dead and I tried to help her but her breath smelled like vomit.

3. I pass by a corner and almost bump into a tall girl and say excuse me in a nice tone, she grabs my shoulder and says "my bad".

And I felt like a fucking idiot for not trying my luck with girls 1 and 2 from above. Run into a friend at the bar who is also approaching, at that point I felt motivated to approach.

Go to a bar I like in the area, do 3 approaches.

1. Hot blonde in a group, ask her where she is from, group is in cockblock mode so fuck it.

2. Another hot blonde, ask her where she is from, she is chatting with me but friend keeps pulling her away physically, she is also drunk.

3. Hot blonde in a group of four blondes, from Denmark, should have played to win and kept it going but at that point I was deflated and wanted to get home.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Feb 23

I have not updated this thing in forever due to the hecticness of my life so far but decided that today I restart again. Fact of the matter is that I have been doing more daygame in recent weeks but now I am finally getting around to updating the journal. Had a largely unproductive Friday and had a date from Bumble on a Saturday. Decided that today, I was going to invest time into refining my daygame which for the longest time had been weak.

Went out in the afternoon, 10/10 weather today in NYC, almost too perfect. For the longest time, just walked around and could not get myself to do one approach. Saw girls across the street from me that were hot but I was too pussy to approach. Too many close calls and too many almost approaches but I could not get myself to act. Walked up to my place and decided to relax for 30 min before heading back out.

I am walking and across the street see this sexy platinum hair blonde. End up trying to get to her but then two drunk dudes behind her take up the space as she is crossing and I am too pussy to cut ahead of them and approach, she has already put in the headphones....

Approach 1

Head over to make rounds at a popular area of the city that is supposed to be popping. Hear loud yelling and a fight is breaking out between a group of dudes at a bar. I talk to two girls across the street, both cute brunettes.

Me: Hey guys, so the bar behind you (not the one with the fight going on), how is it right now?
Brunette 1: Kinda dead haha
Me: Oh that sucks, thank you guys have a good day (start to walk away)

What the fuck was I thinking? Yelling gets louder, I walk back to the brunettes

Me:
Haha, actually I have to check this ruckus out
(We banter about the fight but have a nice 30 second chat, they were friendly!)

Then fight spills over near us and brunette 2 has to save her friend from the ruckus. I let them pass.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck....

I have dropped, I am so angry, I am PISSED at myself. Dear god, online dating has ruined me with how easy it has made that I do not capitalize on this shit.... I cannot believe it.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
2/24/20:

Was waiting for my subway and see this tall brunette standing around, she had headphones in but I indirectly approached asking her how far away the train is. She tells me, we make small talk, and do all that for about a solid two minutes. We get on the train and convo ends. Bleh.

Did not go direct with it, thought I was gonna do some when I got home but am too exhausted.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Could not do any approaches today since I have an exhausting hobby that eats up too much of my time on Wednesdays, came right home! Did have a good Wednesday though.

2/25/20

Walked around for a bit, few blocks, and just took the walk at first. It was kind of raining but light rain, a good line for me to use is to ask girls if an umbrella is overkill.

Approach 1:

See really hot blonde walking her dog, ask her if he prefers the rain, she says he does not and ends it there.

Approach 2:

Walk around and this really hot blonde cross the street so I cross with her. Use umbrella line to talk about the weather. Make small talk, ask her where she is from, and it seems to be going decent. Perfect chance to go direct but I hold back.

Approach 3:

See this brunette walking alongside me, I use the umbrella line and ask her where she is from since the accent sounds foreign. She says Brazil and I practically stop there as I have to cross.

Approach 4:

See two blondes standing outside a bar, ask them how it is, one says good but I don't really do much with that.

So opening up more for sure with girls but have to find a way to go direct and move aggressively.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Updating this after some time off.

2/27/20

Thursday.

Had a surprisingly good meeting with my boss earlier in the day so felt a lot less drained from work.

Approach 1

Headed home from work but then right next to me is standing this hot blonde. I have a bag and then some food with me as well. I comment saying there is no way I can maintain balance without holding on to something then make small talk with her. Ask her where she is from, she say Aussie, and then we chat for a few more seconds but she was not into it.

Approach 2

Now this happens at night when I am walking around the neighborhood and walk past one of my favorite bars. See these two blondes and ask them what a nice bar in the area is. They were into the conversation and it seemed to be going decent but I do not escalate or even go direct. Huge fucking opportunity missed.

Night goes on:

So I walk into a bar where I am cool with the door guy, lets me in without checking. We make small talk, cool dude! Then I find that the bar is somewhat empty so I sit around for like maybe 30 minutes watching TV while helping myself to a couple beers. I know, loser.

Then out of nowhere, I look over and this one Asian-mixed girl heads to my direction and approaches me (kinda cute), she is all smiles and waves. She literally says "Yeah I was thinking you are cute what are you doing all by yourself?". LOL, I got gamed.

We chat for a bit, she is there with her brother and her ex. She had invited me to sit at her table.

Went nowhere though, she was flying back to LA in a couple of days. At that point I was kinda ready to go home myself but man wtf, did not take advantage of that.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
2/28/20:

Friday night, I had planned to meet up with an old coworker and damn it was freezing like hell. I had a few to drink with him and his crew so I was kind of borderline out of it lol. Did manage to still sneak in a couple approaches that I remember and then a couple others that I do not. The bar we met at was rowdy too, think a couple of fights had broken out.

Approach 1:

I approach this one mixed race looking girl while we are at the bar together, she is part Korean and part Swedish. We chat for a few seconds but again, I end it because I kind of wanted to chill with friends more. Well that and she flies back to LA the next day. Chill AF girl though.

Approach 2:

Now this is at a different bar, I had broken off from my group. See this blonde in a group and I approach her. Now this time we are getting a good chat going but man it is so fucking loud at this bar. We chat and I try to close for a number/IG but get rejected, says she is there with her friends and to visit them. Fair enough, just happy I had the guts to actually be forward though.

I have it noted that I did 2 more approaches but barely have much memory of them since it was a few days ago lol.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
2/29/20:

Funny day as I had fucked a couple women that are repeat customers. I ended up still going out closer to the night and doing approaches.

Approach 1:

Two blondes crossing the street with me, I ask them where they are from, one literally says "here!" and looks at me like I am crazy while rolling her eyes. LOL that went nowhere.

Approach 2:

Make small talk with a girl walking her dog asking her if the dog feels okay in the weather. She is friendly but has to go in another direction, I leave too.

Approach 3:

See this really hot blonde walking but there are a group of girls behind us, fucking shit my anxiety got worse. Ask blonde where she is from, she says NYC and then says "yeah not now sorry", think she was listening to music or on the phone. Fuck.

After that I went out to party with coworkers and friends, got a text from one and that is what we did. I had a great time and fun convos, bars had a lot of talent but I did not feel like approaching.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
3/1/20:

A Sunday full of regret for me for the large part. Was too much in my head to get out and approach like I had planned. Life has a way of spitting at you sometimes. Go to a local coffee shop thinking to myself I relax there and get my head together. Behind me as I had finished ordering are two gorgeous blondes, one is pissed but both speaking in a European accent. Like a loser I sit down, seat next to me empty, blonde asks if anyone is sitting there and someone says they are. I tell the blonde I am about to hop in a minute or so as she waits for her friends to get drinks. I leave like a loser.

I later realize I have errands to run and things to do so after dinner, I take a walk around the neighborhood. Do two approaches total.

Approach 1:

Ugly blonde and mixed race friend. Make comment about the neighborhood and that is about it.

Approach 2:

Older brunette walks out of bar, I ask her how it was like on a Sunday. Ask her again and she says "yes no yes no". That does it.

No approaches at all today though.

YS.

Modern Human
Modern Human
Hey man, keep grinding. We are in very similar situations.

One tip I'd like to share is this, try to WIN your day, your life and your game. From your FR's it seems like even when things are going great you're finding a way to lose. Make sure the game is in such a way where you win. Find reasons of how you won, why you were awesome, why women love you, etc.

For example, your goal is to approach 5 girls that day right? Well... YOU REACHED YOUR FUCKING GOAL, GO CELEBRATE, BE HAPPY! WIN.

Then, stack those wins. If your ideal scenario is external validation, that's a very depressing road when your skillset isn't up to par. I used to be able to pull multiple girls a week but took a 2 year break. Then getting back into it the hardest thing was for my ego to realize I didn't have my old skillset anymore. I was timid, afraid, leaving sets SUPER early, was all too fucking nice & suave -instead of fun & edgy- (built a 6 figure company in those 2 years, inherited a very "nice client talk") etc. Realizing this was OK, expected and I'm in the right path was a hard pill to swallow. Also in that situation, saying Hi was the hardest fucking thing so doing that shit and bouncing WAS A MASSIVE WIN. Only framing it that way one could build momentum, positivity and upwards motivational cycle.

I'm still new on this journey, about 4 months in, solo. After a 3 year breakup and a 2 year break from game. I will write a journal too but let me tell you, you are not alone my friend. Realize it will be super fun to read these days of your journals in a few months or so.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
For sure @YS. , despite what is going on with the virus, there are great times to come. Thought I'd still update despite what has happened since then, March has still been wild enough. So I have consistently done approaches but keep forgetting to note all of them down, it's been hard to be frank with you guys. Did have some I noted down recently though:

March 8

Went out to a somewhat cliquish bar, it is one that a lot of groups go to who are typically fresh out of school. Approach anxiety is still, well, there. So what I do is order a drink and then stand around for a bit, dammit Oh Pry, what happened boy! I end up finally making an approach towards a chick with dirty blonde hair, think she had walked into the bar the same time as me.

Approach 1

Me: Hey where you from?
Her: Uh, here..
Me: Like NYC?
Her: Uh...yeah... (looking at her friend like I was crazy)
Me: Cool....(I should have asked "like you were born in this bar?")

Approach 2

I sit at the bar having a drink really, prime real estate. Girl next to me, hot blonde, is closing out a tab. We chat for a good bit, she is from Staten Island, but I kinda pull out since she is with a group. Could have kept that going for longer.

Approach 3

Talk to this one girl who really seemed into me and yet I fucked it up. Think I mixed up and jumbled up my words. Once again, like wtf OH PRY.

I head out of the bar.

I end up at my local favorite spot and talk to these Irish girls, it's going decent but the vibe died down. I lost my killer instinct really.

One other girl gets introduced to me by one of the bar workers, she is actually there with her mom and sister.....

Approach 4

I approach this blonde from Chicago, it goes decent enough but she is seeming standoffish. I ask her people from Chicago are so nice and why she seems so snobbish, then pause and say "well when you're kinda cute you can do that". She gets mad that I called her snobby. We end up breaking off after that and I ended my night drunk AF.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
March 12

So this was more for daygame after work. I ended up doing 2 approaches.

Approach 1

I line up to cross the street and this blonde/ethnic looking chick (kinda latina perhaps) stands next to me. I ask her about the weather, she had a wtf type of look on her face, seemed snobby. Funny shit I run into her again a week later.

Approach 2

I walk around and then outside a restaurant see this really hot blonde standing there, ask her about the place and it is going off but I way too scared to go direct. It's like in my mind I am defying a social norm. Realize in my head that I really need some reality orientation on how to go about a direct street approach, even when I did get laid I never did it.

Approach 3

Decide after an awesome day to spend some time at a rooftop. Approach this one really hot blonde there alone even though she was there with her friends. It was going well and then I gave up on myself, I was not able to deep dive and go direct even though there was opportunity there. I felt like shit tbh, then she came back outside when I had left with her, even noticed me but fucking shit fucking shit. Ugh, approach rust and game rust is real boys!

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
Don't even remember the day now but I had gone to a bar, chatted up some Irish girls and made out with one. Didn't make much of it tho.

March 14

Little did I know that the weekend before they close down all of the bars and nightclubs that I would be out. Was supposed to meet a friend at a bar, he was not there, so I ended up sticking around. About to head out but an old friend of a friend grabs me. We chat for a bit and then head out. It is him and one other guy who is drunk AF. We end up at another bar where one girl danced on me out of the blue. I chat with drunk AF guy, we head out from the bar we ended up going to.

Approach 1

In line at a bar but at a distance I see a blonde with a beanie, thought to myself I may as well. Go to the left hand side of her, good distance away. We chat for a great deal, it goes well, but friend in line along with doorguy calls me. Blonde tells me I should go, I shy up and go...

Approach 2

Make an approach to two women inside of a bar, it is going well but then the owner cockblocks me by making them shots. LOL, dude was short and dressed like a corporate mob boss....might have been a mistake bro.

Approach 3

I check on my friend and we head to one final bar. Relatively empty bar but this tall dark haired chick rubs shoulder against me, not sure what was said as I was pretty drunk but we chatted a bit about the virus. Think I tell her if I am close enough to spread the germs yet or some cheesy shit. We chat for a decent while, bartender gets us both a free shot but then tells me not for my friend who is drunk. I end up making out with this chick and I was hard again, she had a sexual vibe to her. I was kinda drunk too but she was biting my lips. Not sure what was said but friends come in, both girls, and drag her away as she is calling out for me....

damn friends.....

I walk my newly made drunk friend home though, dude was stumbling! Then I walk home myself.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
April 4, 2020.

Said fuck it to social distancing, number closed hot Italian broad from Brooklyn. See Field Report here, about to watch Tiger King soon:

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
4/26/20:

Somehow back on Thursday I managed to get laid through Bumble but man oh man it was not as fulfilling as I thought. The whole encounter was a wakeup call for me to get my shit together in a big way. Just checked the scale this morning, I have gained 20 lbs.

Here is the lay report for those of you that missed it.

So I cannot approach as much due to this COVID thing going on in my city but I am going to make it a point to workout 5 days a week again. I am also cooking my own meals starting today instead of doing shitty Uber Eats which chews into your wallet.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
4/28/20:

Getting this train back on the track. Cooked for the whole week this past weekend and went for a run today, ended up making myself breakfast as well. I feel like as soon as I get too used to this lockdown on the city, they are going to open things back up. Start my new job early next week but it will be all remote, from what I hear, it could be remote for all fo 2020 which is going to be huge. Got hit up by Brooklyn chick I approached a while back and apparently she plans to be in Manhattan for the weekend staying with a friend. I would like to hit it up but damn that last lay really hit my ego hard as fuck, never been so easily outdone by a woman and so thrashed by one.

For today, need to get work done on a side project and do some much needed reading. Been going out a lot less due to this city being on edge. Even went for a run today and saw an older white lady shout at a black man, called him the n word, and that escalated into the man shouting back at her to where others had to get involved. This city is way on edge and people are too paranoid. Fucking oldshit bitch does not even need to be out, here we are as millennials paying for the mistakes of these worthless farts.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
4/30/20:

Second straight fuck up with a chick in under a week, feel like a fucking loser and worst of all, I think I might be falling into alcoholism. Story with chick right here:

What sucks even more is as I type this, I am sipping on a whiteclaw, plan to make it my first and only for tonight. Woke up without much of a hangover but fucking shit, my body felt irritably hot and sticky. Luckily my laptop had worked, got some stuff done but did not work out at all. Slept irregularly too.

It's like between partying + hedonism and my own health, I am stuck. I hate a life without alcohol and partying but then know I need to get back to it since I have put on so much fucking weight. I am in a neverending negative feedback loop and it's just a shitshow, fuck my life for right now. It's not like things are bad per se as much as I know what the problem is but lack the discipline and willpower to fix it.

I've never really been here before. I mean I've been shitty with getting women but never been at a point where I get them and fuck it up royally, especially with girls that look good. I managed to do that twice in a week and I have myself and my newfound potential alcoholism to blame.

Every day I say I'll work out regularly and start a routine but no, I sleep in. I end up losing out on the good time I have going on.

The worst part is I am my own worst enemy here and I cannot do shit about it, like a neverending negative feedback loop I am trapped in.

The last time I was in something remotely similar, a good fuckbuddy popped me out of it. She was a fitness freak and had an alpha personality, we fucked and she gave me a pep talk about life afterwards as we laid nude in bed, then we fucked many many more times.

Maybe just maybe, this lucky spark I get, it is everlasting. I want to build an everlasting system for my life to get to a point where I am 20 lbs lighter again and looking good.

Who knows, maybe this becomes comedy in an otherwise good life story. Let's check back many years from now if I am still around.

Reactions: YS.

Indian Race Troll (IRT)

Rookie
Rookie
5/1/20:

So I had a phone call a couple hours ago with a former coworker/friend who recently got laid off, she told me about what was going on and what had happened on the team, shit sucks. TBH, she is kind of hot, a tall mixed brunette from Illinois (Half-Hawaii and Half-French). We ended up chatting and she was not really that upset about it. We chat more and more, went for maybe close to an hour. She tells me that tomorrow is supposed to be a great day in the city in terms of weather and she is in walking distance, I ask her what she is doing.

She tells me that she is going to chill on he rooftop and just brought like a 24 pack whiteclaws, I say I brought 12 and call her out for one-upping me. We have a laugh about it and she asks me about if I plan on coming up. I say my rooftop is neat and she starts talking shit lol, tbh her rooftop is better. So I ask her who else is coming and she says a couple more people might come who also got laid off. I will keep you guys posted on how this goes!

Outside of that, this morning was my last one being unemployed, on Monday I start my new job. Luckily if I do what I am supposed to do tomorrow, I am going to likely have drinks on an afternoon and not at night since that is when she would have me out.

Kind of makes me wish I was back to my old shape, damn being chubby sucks ass, I even lost my chiseled jaw to some degree! Thankfully we sip on claws instead of actual beer so I should be good and I cooked this week for lunch and dinner but temptation temptation and temptation.

Plan is to do something in the morning to get my mind right, no fapping today or until I meet her, and hopefully we see where it goes from there. Outside of that, I enjoyed shitty weather in this forsaken city, wondering where we go now from here.

Did manage to get a couple of cool certifications, happen to tell you which ones @The Emerald Archer if you wanna hit me up bro. I also put in some work on that side business I've been at and it is starting to slowly see financial wins. Excited for the job to start Monday, my boss is out west and even had a nice call with me, seems like a really chill person.

>