LR  Older woman

flatron

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Approach on girl in my local pub down the road. She was with a friend at the bar. I opened them whilst ordering my beer. Went with an opinion opener. She didn't seem to really want to talk but that's kind of expected'. I 'rooted' the opener to explain why I asked her etc and talked a little. She still wasn't that responsive. Tried to carry on the conversation. Asked her name, age, where she was from. Made an observation about her drink and her clothes. Stacked a few assumptions about her. Pushpull line and dropped some bate trying to get her to ask me stuff, but Still nothing seemed to 'stick' and I decided I just wasn't her type and to cut my losses at this point

Open a girl and am just like ''What's up? Thought you looked interesting so thought i'd say 'hi' quickly''. She looks scared lol (Uk girls aren't used to being approached) I give her a statement of empathy like ''I know it's weird bla bla bla''. She tells me thanks but i'm not her type. I joke ''you might not be my type, either! That's why I want to find out'' (showing I have standards and that beauty is common) but it kind of ended there and a second or 2 after, she laughed and then walked away

Open a 2 set at the bar and say 'hi'. Ask them what they are up too tonight. They say going dancing and I tease her about not being able to dance in the shoes she had on and she smiles. I ask them how they know each other and try to get them to open up a little but they are both cagey. I ask their names and make a coldread or 2 about what they do and stuff. I tell the one I like that she looks like trouble and that we wouldn't get along and try to get her friend involved but they're not really into it and I cut my losses

Girl is looking at the oversized beer in my hand and I make a jokey comment towards her. She laughs and we banter a little. She's from Hungary which might explain why she's much friendlier. I make some jokey assumptions about what she does for a living. She's with a fat friend. I try to get the friend involved. We talk about Hungary. I tell them they look like they're waiting for their tinder dates to show up. They laugh and then the better looking one tells me she's married. Set ended there more or less

I open a girl near the bar with a comment/compliment on her clothes. She says thanks. I tell her I have to go in a sec but ask her what she's up too and stuff. I tease her on her mannerisms and then tell her she's cute but i'm not sure about her yet. I ask her some more stuff about herself and she's answering. She asks me my name and stuff. The convo starts to die a little here. I try to add some value and show some intent using pushpull lines. That ignites a new convo thread for a minute or 2. She basically ended the convo here though and said 'anyway, it was nice to meet you'. I tried for the number just in case but no luck

I approached a woman (good body but much older than my idea) on the dance floor with some comment about the ridiculous dancing that i'd just been doing with my mates for self amusement purposes, and I was immediately physical and pulled her towards me. We laughed and flirted. Memory is a bit hazy, but since I could tell that I was her maybe her type and that she was attracted to me before i'd even opener her, I think I was telling her how hot she is straight away.

It went well, but shortly after she kind of moved away from me and danced with her friend (there was 2 of them)

She done it in what I felt was a mildly rude way? Almost mid sentence! I presumed it to be some sort of a mild shit test to see if I would be like a needy puppy and follow her around. I didn't. I just went back to the bar and laughed and joked with my mate. About 20 minutes later , we made eye contact across the room. I think she might have actually winked at me, lol. I beckoned her over. She beckoned me over. I buckled and went towards her and said ''How dare you make me come to you! You and I aren't gonna get along! bla bla bla'' She ate it up. I made sure to get her friend involved in the jokes since they were by themselves. In fact, I was basically flirting with her too as, despite the friend being a little chubby, she had a gorgeous face and eyes. I'm a face man. I think I might have even made a clumsy attempt at angling for a threesome, lol. Didn't work! Anyway, went back to her house and closed her

>