Problem Report  On the main site, articles not showing full article.

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
On the main site, articles (at least the older ones I clicked on) only showed the first few paragraphs. I know that happens when you reach the 10 articles a month limit, but that's not the case here. I still have 4 articles left for the month...

Also I'm looking for an article that I can't find. It was one by Chase, in which he talks about how to improve your direct opener. I think he mentions the typical spam opener of "hey I thought you were cute so I wanted to say hi" and then explains why it's not great and then goes into detail about his "hey I saw you walking..." opener.

If you know the one I'm talking about and can link it, that would be great. I'm trying to find good articles to improve my approaching where indirect isn't always practical.

Starboy

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Well if it only shows a few paragraphs,but doesnt show that subscription popup you might just need to refresh the page. I believe this is the article you're looking for

Wick

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man
Yup that’s the article, and it showed the whole thing for me. Maybe it was as simple as that! Thanks.

>