One of the biggest reasons she rejects you and how to get her back

kristian

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
Lets say you meet a girl you hit it off with. Maybe you have a great conversation she really enjoyed.

Or maybe you even slept together and had an awesome experience for a night.
You try to set up things again and she flakes, or she outright ghosts you. You wonder why, and think that it has something to do with you.

However, since I have most of my dating experience in a small city (600k) I have gotten the opportunity to meet some of these girls afterwards, either just by chance or for a new adventure. Usually we start talking about past experiences with each other and if she really enjoys the conversation, she will explain why she rejected you.

Most often it is because a new guy, boyfriend candidate, came along. And most often she want to see things through with him and doesn't want to bother "letting you down" or getting into a confrontation.

So she flakes, acts disinterested (if you bump into her while she has a boyfriend) or ghosts you.

You see, most women - unlike men - do not collect trophies. They might date around, sleep with a guy or three but if she likes someone she views as a boyfriend, she will drop other leads. It is, most often not about sleeping around, at least not when she unconsciously is looking for a boyfriend.

When that happens, dont act weird or make her explain or anything. Just be cool about it, and live your life. You might bump into her again. Or better, she might just contact you to "meet up" and you might even sleep with her/dater her.

This has happened to me several times. I even been blocked, later to bump into her some years later and sleep together.

Women will always have some men around and the crazier ones (those who hate being alone) will contact you the second they break up. It can happen out of a sudden, so be prepared.

If you manage to just act cool, you can have this unspoken arrangement with several women. When things go south with their boyfriends, guess what? You're the substitute (if thats okay for you) for a while until a new boyfriend candidate appears.

But you have to be okay with being a rebound or simply a lover to make her feel better. Either way, it is a win/win if you want sex and friendship without it becoming something else. Then shell drop you again, but thats a part of the game.

>