Openers  Opening Nurses

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
Alright guys, we're back with another field tested opener that has consistent results. This time it's a little more niche. Nurses!

It is quite common that you will see a fine looking nurse doing a bit of pre/post work shopping, wearing her scrubs. Sometimes its just the shirt or just the pants, so be on the look out cause the opportunity is still there.

Now, if any of you have spent time with a nurse when she's off the clock, you know that these ladies are a joy to be around. Might as well approach her and see what you two can get into.

This opener is simple and effective, and granted your fundamentals are locked in (and she doesn't look like a zombie from a 18 hour shift, as nurses often work), you shouldn't encounter any trouble getting things rolling.

It goes like this "I have a question I bet you can answer"

Then when she asks you what you reply "I have always been curious, are scrubs color coded, or do you get to pick whatever color you want?"

Here is a little conversational example of this opener in action

You: I have a question I bet you can answer
Her: oh yeah, what's that?
You: I have always wondered, are scrubs color coded or do you get to pick whatever color you want?"
Her: well that depends. in some departments they get to chose in others each color has a different meaning
You: Ah, what about you, you picked that color?
Her: no that's the color of my department
You: well you wear it well, I can tell you are proud of your work
Her: Totally!
You: So what team does shimmering magenta represent?
Her: (laughing) shimmering magenta?
You: Well what would you call it?
Her: Yeah, that works shimmering magenta, I like it. I do radiology
You: X-ray vision, I like it! Hey you're pretty chill what's your name?

and so on.

Now, this is just one example of how this might go, but it can go a number of directions. So you have to be prepared to improvise or switch gears.

Typed out on the screen here it might seem a bit mundane, but the key is your vibe. You are coming in with good eye contact, strong yet relaxed body language, a playful gusto, and all that jazz. She should have a sense of the subtext behind your approach. You are simply using this conversation as a way to initially engage her before you pivot to other seductive techniques.

This opener works well because it is a fun conversation starter that she can easily and readily engage with. It is playful and gives her the opportunity to express a bit about her self.

Last edited:

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
almost all my mains and fbs have been nurses or medical field, but i met them in clubs...... Good stuff! though i can't pronounce "shimmering magenta"..... I don't like opening with "excuse me" but that is just a slight nitpick.... only time i use excuse me as opener if walking and she is blocking....

StrayDog

Modern Human
Modern Human
almost all my mains and fbs have been nurses or medical field, but i met them in clubs......
nurses are fun and freaky. I've had the pleasure of knowing quite a few.
Good stuff! though i can't pronounce "shimmering magenta".....
haha, it's just a silly over exaggeration of the color she is wearing. obviously not crucial for the routine.
I don't like opening with "excuse me" but that is just a slight nitpick.... only time i use excuse me as opener if walking and she is blocking....
yeah excuse me is definitely a circumstantial thing. now that you mention it I usually use it during a walking open as well. Imma edit OP. approach is usually stronger without it

>