Other tactics to establish a sexual frame

José enrique

Space Monkey
space monkey
How are you guys doing? Guys this is my first article and I will be a little brief while I get more familiar with the forum.... Well according to the last article that Alek put out on his Frame Series... I wanted to add other ways that I know and use and also other guys also use to establish a sexual frame or start sexualizing the interaction...

I also have other ways in which I establish a sexual Frame:

Teasing: Role Play, Chase Framing, Games like (fuck, marry, kill)....

• Romantic - sexual: role play of having children... going on an ideal beach outing, bonfire, dancing, kissing, massage to end the night (describing that scenario with stimulation).... (I use this more with shy or reserved girls in my country - Colombia).

• Sexualize with Pnl: arousal patterns... elicitation of sexual values (in10se).. etc...

• Establish a meeting in the place of sex (sexual/non-platonic date): invite her to have beers/wine at your place, offer her a massage, propose a meeting in a motel (after sexualizing by text).

What do you think of these. Many of these sexualization tactics I mentioned are used in the Latin American Seduction Community...

Toby2030

Cro-Magnon Man
Cro-Magnon Man

Will_V

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
I'm a simple man, I just use eye contact and tonality and steer the conversation toward some topic that indulges the senses or the body, like meditation, massage etc. The way I see it, a woman gets turned on by watching me become aroused by her, so that's what I aim to do. I start glancing at her lips, her neck, her hair etc and let my enjoyment show, and let the pressure build up until she starts reacting and opening the doors.

I don't think there's a more effective and straightforward way to do it, if she's interested in the first place.

Darius

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
i use voice and eye contact as well. it's a very low effort way of doing it, and you can start super slow. also, if you're in social circle, it's very hard for others to notice (something you can't do with sex talk for instance).

just give her a suggestive yet surprised 'oh' when she says something that might be considered in any way sexual, that's the way that I get flirty vibes going with most girls (props to Hank Moody from Californication for this one, lol).

if she plays along or acts shy I know she's game for more and take it further from there. but the sex frame is set.

>