FR 
Party all day!

DarkJedi

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
This weekend we had a huge party all over the country, where everyone comes out drinking and partying. Music all around the cities, filled with people having fun and going a bit crazy! This is an annual thing, and this time I decided to check out the scene in the capital with a friend who's also into pickup.

Its a daytime environment but the energy is way higher, so it more or less feels like nightgame. I'm writing this as an FR instead of keeping it in my journal coz I'd like some feedback from you guys about how I could handle environments like this.

Warming Up

At first I was way in my head, not at all in the high energy mood. I can do chill daygame approaches in this state but this environment was completely clamming me up. Had a drink, joked around with my buddies and also made small talk with some random guys on the street to get myself more warmed up.

Walking sets, failed direct openers

Tried a bunch of walking sets. But it was super chaotic and generic complement openers were not doing much. Also, thought that approaching a 2- or 3-sets with a compliment opener, unless really specific or impactful, will not do anything. Decided I need to go less direct, more high energy and more teasing/cocky instead.

First good 3-set open

I spot these 3 girls with cool costumes (HBfox with a fox costume, HBshortie and HBblack), made eye contact with HBfox and went guns blazing, my friend joining me:
DJ: Hey! You guys look like you're having so much fun. Love your energy!
HBfox: Yes! We're having funn!!
DJ: (to HBfox) Wait! Who are you supposed to be? Lemme guess, a cat?
HBfox: A cat?! No lol. I'm a fox
DJ: hahaha bullshit, this does not look like a fox. You're an orange cat, that's what you are
HBfox: ahh yeah, an orange cat would be perfect
Bantered a bit like this with HBfox and the rest and my friend started joining in. At some point, HBfox turned to talk to another girl (not sure if I turned her off with something I said, or she was just being ADHD), and I shifted my attention to the other 2 to not make it awkward. The other 2 weren't that cute, so I was just having fun with no intention.

My friend on the other hand had started to talk to HBfox now and out of the corner of my eye I could see they're having a good vibe. He's a more direct and physical guy and this environment suits him. I suddenly see they're making out lol. I continue talking for a bit with the other 2, get bored and exit.

I asked my friend about what he did more or less: he closed spaces, being very direct, touchy and flirty, and used future projection:
I just love your energy so much! You know, we should go on a date, have an amazing time. Get married blah blah. Give me a kiss
More or less like that. They exchanged instagrams for a date next week.

I wonder if this super-fast escalation thing works beyond getting the makeout, without cementing anything stronger. Guess we'll know if he gets the date.

As for me, I think I wasn't intentional. I also found HBfox cute, but I dropped the ball the moment she turned away and got occupied with the other 2. In chaotic environments, I find it hard to keep focus and be grounded while also being high energy. Needs more practice?

I also find it unnatural to be so open and verbally direct like my friend, but decided to try it out in one of the next sets.

HB Italian - standard DG

Spotted this extreme hottie standing by herself a bit further ahead. Went in and opened from the side with standard raw open:
DJ: Hey, I was just chilling with my friend and saw you. Your dress... is absolutely stunning. You know that?
HB responds super-warm, I then tease her about her glasses and she laughs.
Switch to deep-diving fast after some random chitchat. Why she's here, what makes her love this place, the kind of life she wants in this country, etc. The energy is good all through. These kinda sets I'm super comfortable with. Grounded and natural, strong EC. I was missing any sexual vibe from her though.

Then she drops a bf line matter-of-factly and continues with other threads. We talk for a few mins more, and then I let her go. We have a moment as we hold hands as she parts.

Strong EC 2-set

We were walking past some people and spotted a girl locking eyes, very very obviously. I just smiled, smoothly turned and walked towards her:
Hey! How are you guys doing?!
They respond warmly and I focus on strong-EC girl. My friend takes the other one. My girl is standing very close, face to face. Clear attraction
We banter a bit and also get to know each other. She was vaping and I asked to check out the flavor and tried it (a little compliance).
She jokes "you don't have herpes right?"
"I definitely don't. You don't too right?" and I pretend to examine her lips
"No, we're good hahaha"

Keep on talking, and I'm thinking I need to escalate this. She hears where I'm from and says she loves food from her country
DJ: Oh really? Do you know how to cook that?
HB: No, but I have tried it in many restaurants
DJ: Restaurants?! You can't get real authentic food there! You should come home with me, I'll cook you the most amazing food
HB: Hahaha yeah?
DJ: Yeah, we're gonna have a date and the most amazing times
I don't remember exactly what was said after, but at some point I said " you know what, give me a kiss" and went for it, was rejected "no, I won't kiss". I laughed it off, talked for maybe half a minute and then exited.

I mean, I'm not surprised: it wasn't calibrated at all. But I wanted to try the fast escalation stuff out. I normally tend to be too conservative about touch I think. My friend said I hadn't baby-stepped. Any pointers on what to do here would be great.

Also, I try once and exit if I fail. Wonder if hanging around and trying again a bit later would have helped. My instincts say no, but I don't have enough reference experiences in this environment

This was a green girl I think if I hadn't redlined so fast

"I'd love to go home with you, but I can't!"

My friend went to take a nap before going for a party at night and I was walking by myself towards the station, wanted to go home.

This girl walked past me slowly, a bit distracted. I turned around and caught upto her:
DJ: Hey! How's your night going?
HB: Not great tbh
DJ: Really? You walk like you're so chill, not a care in the world
HB: Hahaha oh wow, thanks. But I'm not. I hate my toxic bf, I lost him and now I'm going back home
DJ: Ahh I see, that's tough. And where's home?
HB: Well in XYZ, so I'm going towards the central station
DJ: (smiles playfully) you realize you're going in the opposite direction right?

HB: What? No way!! Lemme check (checks phone) I'm so stupid hahaha. Thanks
DJ: Hahaha no worries. I was walking that way as well before I saw you. So let's go together.
We're walking back together, have a fun playful vibe going. She thanks me a few times for "saving her". I tease her here and there for being clueless with directions etc. We're deep diving as well in the middle. Get her to talk about her dreams of moving countries, why that would help her grow, and how she wants to understand the world. I qualify her on those as well.

We've been touching incidentally as well. Sometimes I have my arm around her, also pulled her by her hand to get her away from an oncoming bike. She's comfortable with the touch.

We're pretty close to the station and I spot a bar:
DJ: Hey HB. I'm having fun talking to you. Let's get a drink before we go
HB: No, I don't think that is a good idea
DJ: Why not?
HB: I can't go home with you. I have a bf!!
DJ: Hahaha who said anything about going home. I just mentioned a drink. You're so forward lol
HB: Oh come on! We both know what this means.
DJ: Hahaha no way

HB: No, I swear. I like you a lot. If I was single, I would have gone home with you right now. But I can't, I have a bf!
DJ: Hahaha well thanks I guess. But you're breaking my heart right now HB
HB: Sorry! You know, you should find another girl for yourself tonight. Tonight will be easy. You can go, I won't mind it
DJ: Lol chill, I'm going to the train station myself
HB: Tell me something. You've been here a few years, how many girls have you fixed?
DJ: Hahaha what? Why do you ask?
HB: You're cool and fun, you must be getting your share. Tell me a number
DJ: (smiles and shrugs) I dunno
I saw my friend had texted. I stopped and said that I'll wait for him. Told her, "give me a kiss before you go". We kissed, and then I let her go.

Dunno if I could have done more with this. The last part: not sure if it was ASD or just her being too curious.

Polish Stunner

Spotted this gorgeous specimen just before getting into the station. Opened her by asking how her night was and that she was looking absolutely gorgeous. It was a very raw open and she hooked instantly.

We were super close and vibing, vibe was sexual. We were both touching each other from the start. She mentioned she was waiting for a friend.
Her friend arrives and I introduce myself with a handclasp, switched to being social with the 2 of them.
The fat friend asked where I'm from and I asked her to guess. She guessed wrong and I playfully backturned and said "noo, definitely not, argh I hate you already haha".
She moved away and let me speak to HB -> In retrospect this was probably bad and I should have been nicer to her.

I kept on vibing with HB but at some point her friend literally cursed her to come since their train was gonna leave. I persisted, touching her arm, saying that she should take the next train since we're vibing so well. She smiled saying that her friend is pissed and she should go with her. We still talked for 5 more mins, and then her friend called again. We exchanged numbers and I let her go.

Some approaches in the station​

Did some quick approaches in the station before leaving for home. More daygame style. Got a number and instagram. Not promising leads, was too quick before they had to catch their trains.

Takeaways​

• Overall, this was out of my comfort zone quite a bit. I've mostly done chill daygame
  • Didn't have a gameplan. Tried my best to adapt quickly, but too few references to calibrate properly. I get a sense of flailing around and hitting stuff and seeing what sticks lol. I didn't try the same stuff multiple times to see what works.
  • Looking back, I feel arousal tech is my weak point, and might also be affecting me in daygame conversion
  • Might be a good idea to try out nightgame to hone my arousal
  • Overall a bit disappointed. I feel if my level was better, a day like this could lead to some awesome adventures

Last edited:
>