Paying

girlsfollow

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
The whole philosophy here revolves around men and women NOT being equal - so I ran into the problem yesterday after accidentally letting myself get led into buying a girl two rounds of drinks (see my FR++) - afterwards she said she is traditional and believes men and women are not equal - she agrees with me - so she says following on from that that she expects the man to pay.....The way I plan to argue it is that she says she is a rubbish housewife and therefore she isn't keeping up the girls part of the contract so I won't keep up the guys - in that area we are equals,,, its still a little contradictory though right?

I think I might find it difficult to get her to buy me two drinks back now (especially at that price!) - should I just go for one and then not let it happen again.

Humay

Tool-Bearing Hominid
Tool-Bearing Hominid
I don't know. It sounds like you're being a bit too calculating with this,and that might make her think you're cheap. Just do whatever feels more natural then

I think men and women are equal, but just have a different part to play.

Chase

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
GF-

I think the conversation goes like this, in this case:

• Girl: I believe in traditional roles for men and women. I think men should pay.

You: Here here... three cheers for accepting your sex instead of fighting against it. [pause] I'll get one more round, and then the next round's on you.

You'll be forcing her to go back on her statement if you just ask her to pay without offering her anything, which is either going to make her REJECT compliance, or accept it but feel really bad about it (and you). So instead you offer another round, and then she gets the next one.

And if you don't have her out of there and back to your place after four rounds of drinks, you DESERVE to pay more ;)

Chase

NarrowJ

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
Chase,

I think the conversation goes like this, in this case:

• Girl: I believe in traditional roles for men and women. I think men should pay.

You: Here here... three cheers for accepting your sex instead of fighting against it. [pause] I'll get one more round, and then the next round's on you.

This sounds like something out of a Dale Carnegie book. Give her some "feel good", and then the quick frame swap while she's still in that state of mind.

And if you don't have her out of there and back to your place after four rounds of drinks, you DESERVE to pay more ;)

Hahahha ;)

NJ

>