Visiting  peru

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
I'm headed to Peru in July.

Let me know if you wanna join for some daygame.

Curfew right now is from 9:00PM-4:00AM 7 days a week.

About the women: Peru has the easiest girls on the planet if you're white. In terms of looks, I've heard the average peruvian girl is pretty ugly (especially when compared to colombians!), but quality should be no problem in a big concrete jungle like Lima.

fog

Modern Human
Modern Human
thx for confirming skills :cool:

is a dream of mine to visit so ill be going for at most a few weeks. nothin long term its looking like

where you think the hottest girls are in south america? besides colombia

Skills

Tribal Elder
Tribal Elder
thx for confirming skills :cool:

is a dream of mine to visit so ill be going for at most a few weeks. nothin long term its looking like

where you think the hottest girls are in south america? besides colombia

2 places: Venezuela of course (but that is out for obvious reasons), and Brazil hands down has the hottest women(and more women than men per capita)...

POB

Chieftan
Staff member
tribal-elder
Excluding Venezuela who unfortunately has become a shithole, the best girls from South America are:

southern region of brazil:
- floripa
- rio grande do sul
- curitiba

middle region of brazil:
- goiânia

western region of colombia:
- medellin
- cartagena (used to have lots of tourists, just beware of the hookers)

Bogota has just regular women, and I didn't went to Cali so cannot comment.

Also beware of the protocols. We are just a week out of complete lockdown and Brazil has set the world record of Covid deaths per week.
Nightgame is pretty much dead right now, but you can still do daygame and online.

Final note: you'll be coming in the winter, so bring a lot of warm clothes...contrary to popular belief we have a harsh winter here (specially down south)

>